Anatomy of a Donald Trump supporter: What really motivates this terrifying political movement

What Sup Forums already confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-12/in-michigan-donald-trump-takes-aim-at-ford-motor-co-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems about right, considering most trumpfags are either senile old people or disenfranchised Nazis who watch ankle in their casements and hate anything which isn't a white, heterosexual, Christian male.

What a shitbag of a 'movement'

>let everything go to shit
>openly shit on white people
>treat everyone else like special snowflakes

Maybe advocating for "white privilege" instead of making an egalitarian argument for all Americans was a mistake libtards

>Being this mad about having to pay for a wall

BUILD

>being so mad about true observations you have to force le wall meme to deflect the nature of the discussions
It checks out, these are legitimate trumpfags

WALL

Build wall spic.

>IMPLYING, IMPLYING, IMPLYING

I'm voting for the man who at least says he wants to stop the NWO, you totalitarian shill.

If you want to stop it, why are you voting for a dude who has profited off for decades from it? His family is also knees deep in globalism shit, Ivanka produces all of her fashion stuff in China.

Funny how they mention police even though their own footnote says the difference isn't significant, yet don't mention scientists or blacks.

Why didn't they ask about Asians?

CONSTRUYE

Yet they are the only ones talking about the issue

shhh its a secret

>getting so buttblasted that you have to deflect by accusing others of deflecting

shameful display

What is this graph even trying to demonstrate?

Not sure what the bars represent, is it the percentage that like or dislike the group?, but whatever they represent, the bars show that Trump supporters don't differ very radically from other groups polled.

International trade ≠ globalist government

He did what he had to do as a businessman to make money. Politics is a different animal.

I support trump because he's not Killary.
The woman has a horrible track record, and is only out for herself.
Career politicians are driving this country deeper into debt for pork barrel projects.
What we are doing is putting band aids on broken bones, and Hillary would only continue that.
I would have voted for Sanders, but the GOP could put up a random nobody, and I'd vote for them. Not mittens, he's just another "let's put band aids on broken bones" suck the taxpayer dry career politician.
Basically, anything but a career politician can have my vote.

I cant hear you over gunfire from the cartel

How does that help their image or credibility?
It's like electing a research chemical druglord in order to reverse 'fix' the war on drugs.

Posting wall memes in response to an observation based in the statistics in the OP is an actual deflection.

>International trade ≠ globalist government
We're talking about outsourcing and manufacturing in foreign nations, dipshit. It certainly is tied with globalism, and takes us closer to a globalist government.
>He did what he had to do as a businessman to make money. Politics is a different animal.
Yeah, he was forced to reap dem profits from Chinese goods because da system betrayed him, it's not like there are American companies which build all their shit domestically and still turn in huge profits both domestically and internationally. Poor misunderstood Donald, he really is a nationalist guy.

Meme'd again

The same way every American is using loop holes in their taxes and so does trump and admits it but WE ALL want to lower them in general.

i don't understand any of this
why anyone with a decent mind would vote for anybody but trump? even being an idiot, he's the only one who can fix your shitty american economy

ITT cuckspics being mad about not being able to jump borders without consequence anymore

I only have the dankest of memes without drugs

>gays are more based than feminists

Hahaha

>The same way every American is using loop holes in their taxes
Citation needed. Most people who use taxes loopholes are rich people looking to get richer.
> and so does trump and admits it
Of course, taxes are bad for the rich.
>but WE ALL want to lower them in general.
Yet, most Americans don't dangle in the limits of the law in order to get more money at the end of the year.

By not paying taxes Donald and his rich fellows are effectively sinking their country even more when more debt is created. Guess who'll pay that?

My dad uses tax loopholes. I don't think he really meets the definition of rich. I guess he was rich enough to hire someone to do his taxes for a few years so he could learn how to work the loopholes himself.

Whatever Trump might or might not be doing with his taxes is a drop in the ocean compared to corporate taxes and international trade and currency manipulation. That's like saying Bill Clinton was a terrible president because he got sucked off in the White House -- if that's the worst Bill Clinton did, then I'd hang a picture of him on my wall.

>We're talking about outsourcing and manufacturing in foreign nations, dipshit. It certainly is tied with globalism, and takes us closer to a globalist government.

They aren't one and the same. There has been international trade throughout modern history. You can make all the trade agreements you want, but that doesn't necessitate a world government. If we had stronger nationalist tendencies, we wouldn't enter into trade deals that destroy our own economy in the first place. Trump talks about trade imbalance all the time.

>Yeah, he was forced to reap dem profits from Chinese goods because da system betrayed him, it's not like there are American companies which build all their shit domestically and still turn in huge profits both domestically and internationally. Poor misunderstood Donald, he really is a nationalist guy.

Domestic manufacturing for textiles (and most things) is dead because of dumb business decisions made by lawyers and bureaucrats like the Clintons. It was Trump's obligation as the head of companies to find the most cost efficient means to turn a profit. He was in no position to stop something like NAFTA at the time Clinton signed it into law, but now he has an opportunity to do something to push back against these disastrous policies. He has even been calling out specific companies that are trying to move:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-12/in-michigan-donald-trump-takes-aim-at-ford-motor-co-

KEK your not even American

I literally write off fake expenses every year based on my job and school.

you desperate aren't you?

most American including me lie on their taxed to pay less every year

Bill really is a legend for that one. I bet it all started as a bet back in the frat days