Society owes me a fucking apology for screwing me over and destroying my chances for a decent career and life...

Society owes me a fucking apology for screwing me over and destroying my chances for a decent career and life. I have no reason to fucking live now, because I wanted to make
something of myself and not be a degenerate, deadbeat faggot like the rest of you. I don't have fucking anything. I have no future and no sense of direction. Society took that away from me at the last minute. I have been unfairly pushed aside and stepped on. I go out of my way to be nice to people, and they treat me like shit. I do favors for people and get nothing in return. Fuck that. Until society decides to apologize and
give me what I deserve and what is rightfully mine, I will treat you the same way you've treated me and give you the same amount of respect you've given me-- zero. In fact, I might just fucking kill you all, how does that sound?

Sounds like you're a pathetic bitch.

>I might just fucking kill you all, how does that sound?

It's three in the morning on a Saturday, it sounds pretty good. Any other questions?

Yes, bait, I know.

Anywho:
VERY few things in life are unfair.
Almost everything is a result of your own decisions. Blaming society for your own fuckups doesnt fly unless you live in Kongo or some shit.

So when are you going to kill yourself you miserable faggot?

And also:
"Boohoo, my father raped me."
Well, maybe you shouldnt have put on those blue shorts you knew he liked. Tease.

"Society" who? what did you do? with that attitude it gives me doubt that what your saying saying is true.

Kek what a Faggot
>Society took that away
No ,you moron it's your fault if you're a faggot
>I gave favors and got nothing in return
Well that's the fucking point of favors
>I might kill you all
I'm waiting for you in France, how about you kill yourself fiesta?

Lel. Sounds like me when I haven't gotten laid for months. Not dying yet while bitches like Emma Watson exist. No sir reeeeeeee bob

First* fuck

If there's ANYONE to blame here, it's your parents for raising such a miserable bitch.
Yeah, people suck. People are unappreciative. People can be assholes.But "society" did nothing to bring you into this world, so it owes you nothing.

As someone who has been unfairly judged, poorly treated and subjected to terrible situations beyond my control.. Fuck you.

The fact you think society owes you anything is a huge sign that you are a colossal faggot factory that does nothing but produce giant flaming torches...

The world is a cold, hard, terrible place because that is what humans have made for each other.

Generally people are shit, and only good examples of why humanity needs a new plague, why are you so special?

user, when I was 24 I was hit by a car and wound up with a broken spine. It healed badly and the doctors told me I'd probably never walk again and certainly not without braces and walkers. I had been running a fairly successful computer design firm for computers that ran higher order mathematics to calculate risk in market portfolios. Shortly after that both of my parents were diagnosed with cancer and my fiance broke up with me because she couldn't stand what a broken man I had become. All my money went into surgery and I was turned down for disability... cont.

I wish I could unload my whole baite folder here

I began having serious problems putting together the math that was necessary for my work and lost my business. Turns out I injured my brain and could no longer work in the field my degree was in. I also had serious shakes and periodic seizures. It took a long time and hard work to get over the depression and find meds that would allow me to start a new career in a different field. These days I'm doing okay. My family is all dead, but because I was always a nice guy people gave me lots of chances. If I'd given in and turned into an ass I'd probably be living under a bridge right now. So quit your fucking whining, put on your big boy pants, take responsibility for the shit in your life, and make it better.

Society doesn't owe you any more than you can wrestle from its cold dead hands.

/thread

You think society care aboit you. They want you as slave or dead. Eather you make them richer or you die. Stop care about money.

You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend's wife, the man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death, and this is how you repay him? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over his yard. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing, you always say "Oh, I'll get you later," but later never comes. And what really bothers me, is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves women for their souls when all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy them a copy of "Catcher in the Rye" and then lecture them with some seventh grade interpretation of how Holden Caulfield is some profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much, he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known Cheryl Tiegs didn't write me that note. She would've known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "legalize pot, man," how big business is crushing the underclass, how homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kitchen, Brian. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Grab a ladle! And by the way, driving a Prius doesn't make you Jesus Christ! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter, because "religion is for idiots!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a father! How's that son of yours you never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Brian. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore.

If you're being legit, I'd love for you to be Frank from God Bless America and just take a few assholes with you.

Nig nog confirmed

Sense of entitlement

Whatever you say champ

Society owes you nothing. You're responsible for your own fuck ups.

Go to a psychiatrist you narcisistic fuck.

>As someone who has been unfairly judged, poorly treated and subjected to terrible situations beyond my control..
You deserved it. Quit acting like a bitch about it.

>literally everyone in this post trying to push OP into being dylan
talk about living through someone else.

op, take some grill pills.

Never have. I'm not OP. Also fuck you for judging me ;).

Do it, Lord Vader.

Sounds like cringe or bait. Anyways you are the true degenerate here.

fiesta was funnier

go be a nigger somewhere else

>Never have.
Society didn't owe you shit. You deserved it.

Society doesn't owe you shit. You earn what you deserve.

Look dude, I don't mean to shit on your parade or anything but life doesn't owe you shit.

Now whoever you are and whatever crap you feel, no one said that life should be easy for you. I've been screwed by exes to the point that I've gone to court and my lifelong dream of joining the military was ended at 16 by someone and their fuckin car, and despite that I still tried to get in - I'm now 21.

Society doesn't owe you shit. You have to earn it. No one owes you shit. So harden up and try to get to a better position, and just keep doing it. Otherwise, just kill yourself.

Never said it did. I'm not bitching like OP. Learn to read.

You know that social reproduction exists, right? I mean, yeah we have the power to change our lives, but when you are rised in certain envoirment that is not even enough. This said, i'm not justifiyng lazy fucks that blame their situation on everyone else when they have the power to change their lives.

Talk of an average millennial. Go back to mommy you entitled piece of shit.

Get fucked Elliot Rodger Jr.

ITT: retardation