What the fuck is this? Found it in my girlfriends bag

What the fuck is this? Found it in my girlfriends bag

cocaine

Looks like cocaine

Rack me up a line and I'll identify it for you

put it in your nose

It's coke, now post her tits

Prolly cocaine.
If you wish to verify, wet your finger, dip it in, and rub it on your gums. If its coke, your gums will go numb.

95% it's cocaine..got some in front of me that looks exactly the same..

what are you doing in her bag user?

Its dried out cum, belive me i put these bags in her bag for ages

Glad you finally discovered it

congrats your gf is a junkie

the coke isn't a big deal..that fact that she is hiding it from you is..she is probably slutting around to get it cheap.

your gf is obviously a coke whore now.....next stop fucking Tyrone for crack.

>junkie

mate its just a bit of coke or amphie... dont act like thats a big deal.. i mean your dad has probably taken it before making you

it looks more like tramadol or tradolan than coke, that or OXY. So dont take it thinking it's uppers.

...or it could be sweetener for her coffee.

Nice ring, OP

it's fuckin illegal that's what it is. throw it away and wash that shit off your hands then move to a legal weed state without your girlfriend

>Crack is whack
Guess youll be having a conversation

Op what's ot smell like?

Looks like speed or crushed up shit tier coke. Just try a small bump

or you could taste it....but it might be hard to tell if you haven't done any drugs

I'm almost certain that it's cocaine. if you taste a bit it will be bitter and numb your mouth.

Looks more like hero than coke to me. Low grade fent shit will get you fixed for a few hours but it's nowhere near as good as the real thing

That could also be ketamine.... I wouldn't risk it mate.

I see the worlds smallest fingers holding a bindle

Kek, she getting fucked off blow and fucking others for blow. I wonder how many times she's been dicked behind your back OP?

It could just be crushed up tablets. I had some allergy tablets in my backpack in a bag just like that and they pretty much turned into dust from all the movement and pressure I put on the backpack

OP post dick.
Also plug the hole lot

If that's coke that amount is worth alot of money, why would your girlfriend carry around that much? A girl prolly don't need a whole lot to get a good kick. Could be speed but that's often more pink or yellow.

That actually is not worth alot, probably a gram

This is a good thread to ask this ?
I've been sneezing uncontrollably in the morning the past two days, am I allergic to that shit?
I've never had allergies before but does anyone else have runny af nose for days after fucking around with this?

Washing powder

if that's coke it's like 60 bumps.

if youre a smurf

it's probably only like 40-50 bucks dude, idk maybe that's a lot to you

It's some kind of white powder. You're not going to ID shit on the internet, so ask your girlfriend you spaz.

if she's hiding coke from you she's totally cheating on you.

Use the junkie mind.
Hide the bag and wait for the whore to ask you if you've taken her coke.

If it is coke, insist you both take it and fuck every hole she has to oblivion. Everyone else probably has at this point.

baking powder

bait thread.

because you never know when a bake off may happen -)

Her "deal with my shitbag BF" crutch

Coke most likely

Nerve gas in powder form?

Cociane

Lol that's some funny shit a good gram of coke here cost $100

Trying to hard z

It's marijuana you faggot. Inject it.

U sound experienced how much lsd shall i take for the first time?nanogramms idk who to make sympol here but ykwim

60 bucks faggot

yeah it's MAYBE half a gram at most.

Idt thats quality shit if so 80 tops in düsseldorf

First time start at 100ug. Work your way up from there. You'll get a good feel for what it does but it definitely won't be too intense to deal with.

Probably something like 100micrograms

I can actually get a good gramm for 60€

Thanks for the good advice farewell my fellow Sup Forumsrother

I've been paying $80 for good stuff but can get one for $40 if I want it cut to shit....nope

Let me just aim my portable infographic mass spectrometer at my screen.

No worries. Have fun.

Whatever it is, you're girlfriend sucked a dick to get it.

Haha fuck it's 400 a gram here in Aus. Good gear but spendy.

Austria or australia?

her anal virginity

You getting ripped off, son.

I'm from Melb.

sugar

BLACKED

Isnt spectrometer for mesuring stuff?

talk to me man, cause I can't get anything other than that in melb. 3-350 at the absolute least and I haven't had that for ages.

I've never paid more than $300. Got a guy atm i can get good shit from for $250.

Too sticky to be coke.

Well fuck, admittedly I don't have many connections anymore.

>400 a gram
You monumental retard

just picked up a ball in US for $240..Idk you even bother in AUS.. it's not worth it. such a short lived high

>i mean your dad has probably taken it before making you

bro

If I had any other choice I wouldn't be making a retarded one like that. Clearly.

Just buy ice cunt.

Honest to fuck if its that expensive why dont u just change to smth else dude

It appears to be the hand of a homosexual fat midget holding something

It's just a tiny bag of coke, don't go trying to argue about her sucking dicks to gey it, where I live you can have it gor 40-50€ and it will last for a night or more if you snort alone, which I dont recommend.

Have a good one with your gf and stop being a bitch, coke is great. Wish I could have it right now, but I'm on holiday with no junk friend.

Its a little bit wet amphetamine

Just got cucked to get this

DID I GET RIPPED OFF

I made an Aussie friend who's living in the US for a time and holy shit Aussies love cocaine. Must be how expensive it is compared to the USA, I think my dude pays 60 a gram

at least 150-180, otherwise you're gonna be anxious.

She's in love wit de coco...baking soda! you got baking soda!

pretty sure LSD is dosed in micrograms not "nanograms" lol.

Pffft getaloadadisgui! I'd rail that whole baggie in 1 go and want more 20 minutes later.

I'd rail that shit and go to sleep yo.

idk what you fags are talking about I've been bumping on a bag like that all night. no sleep in sight

You DO have a choice. Don't do yayo if it's that fucking expensive. Jesus Christ 20 minute highs aren't worth that much money. Buy a 5 dollar addy and it will do almost the same thing but last 10 times as long.

retard

More than likely it's cut with speed then.

it takes one to know one friend

Cocain or speed. Just sniff it, then you know what it is + you feel very good

Or I have been taking small bumps and drinking all night..that would keep anyone up?

he's right kid. Alot more people do drugs like that than you would think, or ever be able to identify off looks/character alone. Not often maybe, but still. The world is dark son

co fuckin caine

shit looks low grade af. that's some speed if i've ever seen it