What do you think of VR and is this just a bad game for an even worse series??

What do you think of VR and is this just a bad game for an even worse series??

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_cFSz3hR4

VR is good rick and morty is overrated

vr is flawed and was pushed too early because of competition

Rick and morty is god tier TV show

>opinions

VR will be amazing in the next ten or so years.
buying one now is 100% pointless
there will be a much better tech and software soon

I wouldn't say it's flawed but it has a lot of room for improvement and it is very early days.

It is very early days yes but the games are barely demo's and the player Base for the online games are dead

>very early days
>would say flawed
choose one

my whole point is that its too early
They pushed out VR like a fucking shit log to try to compete with the other VRs.

they did the best they could with what we have, but its still messy and most of the time janky.

Response time and movement accuracy would cost a shit ton of money to actually be good at this point

the prices are still pretty high and they under perform.

give it ten years or so and it will be amazing.

VR is stupid....regardless from who. Waving your fucking hands around like a fucking retarded autist is too much even for those who dwell in basement.

How is it flawed then?

thats like saying that video games are stupid because all you do is smash buttons over and over again

VR CAN be good
its just not there yet

can you read my dude?
Response time and movement accuracy would cost a shit ton of money to actually be good at this point
the prices are still pretty high and they under perform.

heres a few more things wrong with VR:
>Even the best commercial VR gear lacks accuracy with motion controls and response time.
>all the gear is super bulky taking up a shit ton of room with cameras and the headsets are heavy and uncomfortable
>The games fucking suck for VR. The best games dont rely on being responsive and accurate. the good VR games usually lean towards immersion and gimmicks.
>dont forget overpriced

there are other things that are more nit picky but those are the big ones

Have you personally tried VR? The response time and performance are actually really good..

I have the oculus rift and have no issues with accuracy and tracking my controllers/headset
They're some pretty good VR games but as mentioned some feel like a demo.

I feel horror games are a huge hit on VR and also creative games.. But also simulators on VR are insane..

Onward
Hot dogs, horse shoes and hand granades to name just two

Obvious fag who hasn't actually spent much time with decent VR is obvious

Racing sims are fucking awesome in VR, cannot go back to primitive 2D shit. Heaps of games do feel like gimmicky short demos but there are some great ones. Windlands felt like it was made for VR, again so much better than playing it flat.

I was kind of thinking the same, I have never had any issues with accuracy or tracking... Even when I had just the two sensors.. I have 3 now and the tracking is absolutely flawless.

I recently tried vr. I loved rick and Morty, job simulator and robo recall. But there are games like echo arena which are harder to get used to because of motion sickness and stuff

I have found "gorn" to be a game you need to get used to, the motion sickness at first was a little much but after playing 2-3 times, I have no problems with motion sickness.

I'm really digging VR, and I've only used PSVR. While it has some problems, Superhot VR is fucking incredible. I also really like Headmaster. My buddy says that Resident Evil 7 in VR stresses him out so much that he can only play for about a half hour at a time.

Been looking at superhot vr, so u recommend it yes?

Great fun but it's short and easy as fuck.

It's fucking awesome. Probably the most satisfaction I've had in VR. It also has an endless mode after you beat the game, so that's rad.

Thats enough for me

VR will keep on improving constantly, I can't wait for what it will be like in just years to come.