California needs to secede. The only way we can make America great again. California is a Canada wannabe...

California needs to secede. The only way we can make America great again. California is a Canada wannabe, and we know much Canada sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Break the country into states again. That's what is was supposed to be originally. A union of states not some huge federal system

Sorry I'm too busy imagining myself adjusting the noose around Trumps neck in the moments before his execution for the crimes of Treason to care about what you think.

I have a new slogan America.

Nuke America, great again

You are an idiot. If the Californians left, not only would they completely and utterly fuck themselves, they'd fuck us too.

If the union breaks up a second time, at this point in history, we are all so fucked you can't imagine it.

California will be fucked, not the US. California takes so much from us and gives us nothing in return.

As the NRA said yesterday. North Korea should nuke California instead of fire-resistant Guam. It will be doing us a favour. But I don't agree with killing everyone in California like the NRA wants. I just want them to fuck off

The only people that would be fucked are the people who live in the states that take more in from federal funding than they pay. Fuck you Kentucky

wallethub.com/edu/states

California citizens pay more in taxes than they get back in services so you are wrong

State taxes, not federal. That's why they're a Canadian wannabe. The only state that wants universal healthcare. The worst idea ever

You are both idiots.

If California leaves, there will be a MASSIVE section of the west coast that will no longer be under US control or immediate protection. It would literally expose the soft, squishy, retarded underbelly of the country directly to our enemies. If they leave, they'll probably get nuked, and then the whole fucking country has to physically suffer from the fallout for their idiocy.

Don't fucking encourage them.

Cali would still have a top-10 economy world-wide if it was it's own country. It would do away with welfare and raise the minimum wage which would drive out the leeches and bring in more workers. If the rest of the US didn't create a Cuba-level trade embargo against Cali, shit, it would actually work.

And it'll also open the borders to Mexico, so all those snazzy new jobs will go to Mexicans and South Americans who should be back in their own fucking countries, fixing them instead of just hopping borders and running.

I'd rather have Mexican workers than ghettos filled with short haired fat women with no jobs and a bunch of kids.

I'd rather have fucking neither. The only goddamn problem with this country is the assholes who live in it. We quit fiddlefucking around with this idiotic political bureaucracy crap and quit listening to people who don't know or care how the real world works, and then we might get somewhere.

Russian spotted.

>giving away that many asian girls to fucking canada
Not letting this happen

Even as massive a faggot as Trudeau is, Canada doesn't want those Cali faggots. Best thing to happen to the west coast would be a huge fucking tidal wave, from Washington to Tijuana, as far inland as Idaho to Arizona.
Scrub that shit clean of the cancerous fucks that make up those states, because it is some beautiful countryside.

Sorry pal, Civil War settled that issue and constant assaults on the 2nd amendment and making state militias leaves the states defenseless.

As an NRA member, you're full of shit - he joked about it being Sacramento, not all of California.

Sounds like someone's a Tool fan.

we just need to deport the illegals and send liberals to alcatraz island

MAGA

Not really, why'd you even think that?

Lol, California is the best state. It has the best universities so obviously all the retarded Americans who didn't get in are raging hard.

Pull up the lyrics to this, you might like it even if you hate this genre:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Better tell the media that isn't Fox News that. The NRA want California and everyone who lives there to be wiped from the planet.

Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cornell, Prince Tony, Columbia, Duke, John Hopkins, Brown

And many others are the best universities. Not 1 is in California