What's the rarest song or album you own?

What's the rarest song or album you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XRXT8xZ62s
soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/rain-on-me-joji-re-edit
youtube.com/watch?v=-HjADkHmOyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2XRXT8xZ62s

Link don't work user.

It must be just you, it works fine for me.

Your post made me realize there is not a single disc of any type of optical media in this household.

As for rarest I might have some Finnish promo tapes from the 80s and 90s in a box upstairs. My dad was a radio dj and we had a huge cd collection as a kid. I snatched some good one when I left.

2 ambersmoke cassettes

an Italian soundtrack in 7" from 1968
according to discogs it's really rare

jai paul leak
tom tripp ep leak

I think those topic uploads are restricted in some areas.

lol it's copyright and distribution agreements not censorship

Original vinyl print of pic related. Asked my rich friend to get it for me for my b-day. Absolute madman

same

japanese psych rock album.
found it at my local record store. not even discogs knows about it

its on vinyl and idk how to rip.

pretty decent tho.

soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/rain-on-me-joji-re-edit

Mars Volta live EP

>filthy frank
>edgy meme
sure is summer

Its works but it isnt available in your country. Same here.

Same, I also have a near mint first press of Lizard that sounds amazing.

It's not that rare, but I love looking at it. The one in the pic isn't mine, but I have a copy.

I was doing a school project on glitch music and found some album from the 80s with a track actually titled "glitch musik." Couldn't find it online anywhere, so I emailed the guy who made it and the absolute madman posted me a copy

A white pressing of Rotten Fruits for Rotten Vegetables by the Dead Kennedys

Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables*, I meant

Damn Daniel

I don't "own" it because it was a free digital download from Purevolume back in the day, but there's a really rough demo of this song called "Go & Fly" by some nobody band called Silence of the Fall that I literally can't find anywhere else. Luckily I still have the file

Also a demo version of "Eradication" by All Shall Perish

A bootleg of my first Tool concert

had to import it from japan, wasnt too hard to find but only a few songs are on YouTube, I also have the original government plates vinyl

nice! was it a v/a comp

there's literally no difference

Boyd Rice's first album from the 70's. Only 80 copies were made.

Probably a physical copy of this. Other than a small release last year for charity, it's been out of print for years.

Bought Machine Girl's album Gemini on bandcamp and it came with two secret bonus tracks that I can't find anywhere on the internet. One of them, Starlight7, is one of his absolute best songs

You could have asked for some Beatles dumbass

the album I wrote and recorded all by myself and that I never released and never will release to the public because it's so good your balls / fallopian tubes would explode if you were to listen to it and I don't want to be responsible for teh end of mankind

It's only worth about 40 bucks, but still.

The "ON STAGE" part is bullshit, it's just eight studio recordings by forgotten British-Australian pop singer Frank Ifield and four by The Beatles.

Nah, it was a full album made by this guy. Kinetic Experiments by Anode. I say full album but it does just kinda sound like a compilation of this guy fucking about in the studio

it's very simple if a company has only paid for US distribution rights that means they're not allowed to distribute it elsewhere

I already have revolver original print. it's one of the few Beatles albums I enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=-HjADkHmOyE

No one on Sup Forums has heard of the Manhattan Love Suicides, and I'm legitimately their only US-based fan.

I have the 50th copy of Merzbient.

fight me

I have this CD which normally sells for upwards of $50, which is unusual for a compilation.

I just ordered a couple acetates of two records I love directly from the label - I guess they'll be the rarest thing I have when they get here, because only one of each was made available to the public, and I scooped em first I guess. Other than that, let's see.
Saint Pepsi - Hit Vibes on red vinyl, both Hit Vibes and World Tour on cassette. YYU - TimeTimeTime&Time, SURFING on cassette and vinyl, Exmilitary OG press and tape, some Coyote Clean Up and Evenings - Lately.
Nouns - Still Bummed lathe press 10 inch, an old copy of The Shaggs, The Books boxset, that Perfect Pussy record where she put her period blood in the vinyl. I realize not all these are insanely rare, but most of my super-limited rare only-a-couple-made things are artists and bands nobody here cares about.

Lucky faggot

Jewish lies

I have quite a few "valuable" records. Among them are OG pressings of Downward Is Heavenward, Lullabies To Paralyze, Deloused In The Comatorium, Bedlam In Goliath, Tremulant EP... and more

I copped an original for $30 in VG+ lol m8 you gotta learn to crate dig

>tfw junk stores only have endless copies of Herb Alpert and Barbra Streissand and Andy Williams where I live

Discogs you noob

I've got the original demon days pressing. I never listen anymore but I'll never sell

Holy shit. I respect you.

FEELS LIKE SUMMER

the original master of Cherry Peel.

Nice,the album is great too.

obtaining it was a harrowing ordeal because after I ordered it, the seller realized they fucked up the shipping rate or something and cancelled the order AND RELISTED THE ITEM without notifying me. Thankfully no one bought it overnight so I placed my order again.

I also have a number of rare Tiny Tim CDs.

Outdated pic of my collection. I have three or four more albums now.

The Holocaust never happened

Now properly oriented

This album is already pretty hard to come by on vinyl, but this certain pressing, with the white ink on the bag, only has 8 copies.

>posts the pic that was posted on reddit

Not sure how rare this is, but it's a Japanese promotional copy of The Dreaming by Kate Bush.

Does anyone have a guess on how many of these exist?

vinyl is worthless, ask anyone

feels good to own one of these gold-plated babies

I got my VG+ OG copy of ITCOTCK for 15 dollars

I had to buy it from a guy in Germany because it practically doesn't exist in the USA.
Cost me about $22 with shipping

Even though it looks like a compilation album, it isn't.
It's actually a German funk band from the 90's that played imitation 70s funk under various fake names in the guise of a compilation.