Amy Adams stands up for Zack Snyder

>I just felt for Zack. Zack’s like the nicest person ever, and to see him kind of talked about like that was really hard for me, because he’s really such a respectful director.

comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/amy-adams-reflects-on-negative-batman-v-superman-reaction-and-a145089

"respectful director" does not mean "good director"

She's old and busted tbqh, I don't get what Sup Forums sees in her.

She's hot, that's the real topic here

He's seems really nice in interviews. Has a very similar affect to Mark Ruffalo. Too bad his movies suck.

DELETE THIS

a real female

Amy is so sweet

>tfw a beautiful actress feels for you

Lois Lane VS Black Widow
Which one is the most useless?

I'm in love with Amy

at least Lois hasn't slept with half the justice league, also is prettier

>Lois Lane is 42
>Superman is 33
The fuck were they thinking casting that old haggard creature? Shouldn't Superman be dating a fertile prime 18 years old pussies to produce superior kryptoaryans

>she

go to hell

Stop projecting, Bella

Lois isn't on a superhero team so she isn't really useless like BW is.

She's really below average desu

I heard that Amy Adams likes to drink her own piss and insists anyone she gets intimate with also drink her piss.

she's a great looking 42 year old in my book

I'm going to kick your ass

motherfucker

I'm okay with that desu

Dubs confirm

>he's nice so you can't say shit about him

women

Shut up

Okay, why is "t.b.h" being changed to "desu"?

Because fags here got super triggered and threw a hissy fit.

you need a Sup Forums pass to avoid filters

also you get this really cool looking name!

She was cute in "Her"

>Sure, the movie was shit, but he's such a really nice guy so don't be too hard on him

I she a natty blonde? I re watched Catch me if you can last week and just noticed she played a young nurse with qt braces. she was blonde in that movie as well.

Damn. That's a sexy grandma.

This deputy sensei.

that's a 8 year old picture

I think she was speaking more to the attacks on Snyder's character rather than the movie itself. Its one thing to dislike a movie, but some of the shit fanboys spew at directors and writers etc... cause they didn't like a movie is idiotic

She has that perfect combination of cute and sexy

>blaming the director and writers for a bad movie is idiotic

kys

>The purse girl from season 1 of the office is complaining

Really need to value her wise and educated opinion

>>Superman is 33

>being retarded
kys first

personal attacks against a director or writer IS idiotic. Its one thing to criticize a director its another thing to wish death upon a director

>She has that perfect combination of cute and sexy

So she's a Disney princess?

meh I'd give her a goo' ol' facefuck but that's it

This gets me hard.

>don't be mean!!

Stop white knighting so hard. People will talk shit no matter what, if you ever leave your basement you'll learn that.

If he wants it to stop than he should make something worth a damn instead of complaining about people talking shit.

yes. red haired people are less than 1% of the world's population. if you see someone with """red""" hair, assume it's fake

>One chance at life
>College dropout who can't get a job

H-heh, that'll impress her.....

thats a great ass and tummy

Why do we never get an explanation for this?

There's not much to explain
Bella has been a fame slut since she was 12 and Quentin is a footfag.

Either you only like children, or you are gay. Either way, fuck off.

Is that her dick kissing face?

>If he wants it to stop than he should make something worth a damn instead of complaining about people talking shit.

Well, when his fans point out deeper meaning in his films and the only rebuttal consists of "he's a drooling retard REEEEEE!" I think it's fair to point out who it is that's really being the asshole.

Multiple, multiple break-downs of his films pointing out what's being conveyed, how layered and nuanced the imagery actually is, how he occasionally hits you with something blatant to make you notice more subtle uses of imagery elsewhere, and all of it being self-consistent and intelligent, and the best his detractors can do is write it off as coincidence, some advanced form of pareidolia, or my personal favorite cop-out - autism.

Honestly, the people that call Snyder a retard are telling us a lot more about themselves than they ever could about him.

at least Black Widow doesn't get an entire subplot that eats screentime and is more of a distraction

(this)

that's what happens when retards get triggered by a perfectly made pleb detector

No one with taste in film here actually cares about her. The patricians know no matter what director she works with, if shes in the film its going to be trash

The only reason I gave that flick more than one viewing.

Thank you for the pasta

I love it when you explain something and the response is "B-but that still doesn't make it good!"

Fucking priceless.

GTFO

Ok, that's nice.

More like you explain something they didn't get
>but I understood it, of course I did! Who wouldn't! WE get it! EVEEERYOONE did!

what a great pleb filter.

Snyder, Amy, Gal, Henry, and Ben are all very endearing. I'm not sold on the rest yet.

Momoa seems bro as fuck. I've liked him ever since SGA.

Me in the back

Ben Affleck I don't know how to feel about him. Seems like if life didn't absolutely rail him in the ass (but not really since he's still ben affleck) that he'd be a total jackass. I thank what's her name for BrendanFrasering him.

yes

Despite being a highly-acclaimed professional actor, Amy Adams was left a little hot under the collar when she came face-to-face with a shirtless Henry Cavill.

The Hollywood beauty - who reprised her role as Lois Lane in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - revealed on Thursday's edition of The Project that her first reaction was to kiss the British heartthrob’s bare chest.

‘Henry had to take his shirt off and I didn’t know what to do,’ she explained to Peter Helliar. ‘I’m just sitting there and he looks like that and I kissed his belly.

‘It was the weirdest [thing] - why would I take that choice in that moment? I was mortified, I was like "Henry I’m so sorry".’

OK, that's super hot.

literally these

Zack is a hack and Amy, while a good actress, has been a terrible Lois because she's directed that way and written that way. Also, she's old as shit and Ma Kent is hotter than her.

The DCEU is shit.

Name ONE marvel-movie...

>baldlet
>produce superior kryptoaryans

what the fuck is that behind her

>you will never have this affect on women, nor anyone for that matter.

>ywn have a slutty yet qt mommy gf

I want Amy to let me suckle at her delicious pink nipple and fondle her boobs and peachy little bum while she gently but firmly jerks me off and whispers soothing words of encouragement into my ear until I cum all over her hands and she licks it all up with a cheeky smile
Anyone else?

Staaaaaaahp.

>boots filled with shit from the streets
>put it in water next to your gf's vagina

is it an American thing?

I kinda feel bad for Snyder desu :_:

Hope he atleast gets to finish his kino sequels.

>ywn drink Amy's piss out of a champagne glass or straight from the source

Why even live?

>being married
>doing that
>talking about it publicly

Can't decide if I'm more disgusted or turned on by that.

>when his fans point out deeper meaning in his films
Just recently, mainly because the writer of BvS was an Oscar winner. His other films barely meant something (Dawn of the Dead with almost no anti-consummerism commentary) or hamfisted (Sucker Punch).

Yeah, I dunno. I always thought Snyder seemed like a cool guy, shame his movies are kind of shit.

she's right, but she should just ignore it, it's just the hate bandwagon you see people jump on like many other things, with no real understanding of the issue.

these people are very easy to ignore, they hold no valid opinion, it's just noise.

I don't know. The themes being carried visually seem to be uniquely his - the perception vs. reality bit and the other visual metaphors surrounding Superman and the other characters to greater and lesser degrees.