Do your lungs ever hurt after smoking shit tons of weed...

Do your lungs ever hurt after smoking shit tons of weed? I reached the level of 1g per day and I feel like my body can't handle it... :/
I'm scared my lungs will collapse...

LMFAO Hes having chest pains and asking why his Lungs hurt after weed!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Just keep smoking buddy. It'll go away.

Arizer Air or Solo
Thank me later

Whats up guys, Doug Polk here.

No my lungs don't hurt after smoking weed.

Have you heard about the giveaway?

Kek I smoke roughly an 8th of loud a day you're just a pussy

This. Just smoke more until it compensates and you don't feel the pain anymore.

Smoking weed habitually has no ill side affects user. It won't at all affect your lungs and if you're under 26 it won't at all permanently alter your brain chemistry and slow your cognitive skills and impede your long and short term memory. Enjoy sucking on glass dongs. Also enjoy never truly being able to escape from the pain of your past!

You only think this way after you've smoked it. The weed is making you paranoid. Just smoke more weed so you don't feel the weed and don't worry about the weed.

Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed

This

fuck the past

Still safer than alcohol and nicotine. I thought you puritan fucks were all dead. If not, kill all your friends and family, then kys. Please :)

It also good for not beeing a passive aggressive faggot.
But so vape or eat it. Smoking is much more expensive and really bad even if its just weed with no tobacco

This is either the weed talking or you actually have a problem with your lungs, in which case look at edibles or vapes. But do try to establish if its not just paranoia. Your lungs are definitely not collapsing on 1g a day though. That's nothing

Handsome! I want to see his butt and stuff. No homo.

This. After death you won't feel no pain anymore. It will go away forever

I get the same problem. Especially cause I do a lot of gravity bong rips. By the time im on the 3rd bowl its hard to get a good rip without my lungs hurting

The pain is totally natural. Totally has nothing to do with inflammation. It's totally not unhealthy

gravity bongs is shit. I was doing it for 3 years and regret it. Destructive and not worth it. Maybe once a year. Didn't do it in 2 years

Use glass, or a vape. Gravity bongs flake when super heated and the aluminum or chrome chips can get stuck to your throat and cause cancer

so you smoke 1 joint per day....

ur fine bro, unless you smoke a pack of ciggies a day as well

i smoke from glass pipe and it is quite destructive. I got my 1' browner...

>I smoke weed
>my lungs hurt
>lets keep smoking weed
Just stop you stupid fucking degenerate.

Reached 1g level?

Slow down, kid.

I hate fucking seething at all the misinformation on the chins.

If you're an idiot and smoke a bunch of weed, you're still an idiot.

If you're Carl Sagan and smoke a bunch, you still have more cognitive ability than most of mankind.

Nothing in weed is an intoxicant, there are no detrimental or beneficial effects short term or long term. Just a change in how you feel.

A gram a day is about what I have returned to. If your lubs are unhappy it's because of the way you are injesting it.

I miss having a gravity binger. I had made one with a diamond cutting wheel for a Dremel and a New Amsterdam bottle. You made the city in the bottle foggy and cleared it again, it was pretty neat.

Now lets all stop talking about weed on the internet. It just feeds the fire.

>Nothing in weed is an intoxicant
This is what Stoners actually believe

Agreed I used to smoke about an 8th a day and im fine

WHAT'S UP GUYS

DOUG POLK HERE

All these druggies in denial.

>Bruh, weed is good for you! REEEEEE!

Top kek.

1g/day is not much man. That's what i was smoking whem 15 or something. Yes lungs can hurt from weed if they putunhealthy shit on it to make it heavier (i think it's plastic and female hormones).