How does dis make u feel white boii?

how does dis make u feel white boii?

mad?

punk ass white boi

>Facebook
furious

It makes me feel like a pretty princess since I was never straight anyways or maybe it's the butt plug making me feel that way oopsies - white boii

don't give a shit about the picture but your spelling is atrocious

makes me feel like you dont belong here

We all know you're a white cuckold trolling.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Say hi to your dad for me!

More?
This one got me mad she's actually kind of cute

white boy here, i am LITERALLY SHAKING god damn it i am fuckin irate with my little white dick FUCK

just took it this morning

Any of you bending over and your balls hanging out the back? I'm about to cum

>she's actually kind of cute

Not really but I could suck your dick better than she ever could. Wouldn't touch it though, not into blacks.

Trolling, trolling!

hilarious and original

It's hard to take pics in a college suite with your roommate in the room with you. My balls tend to hug me too

Yeah whatever white boii, I bet you couldn't suck dis dick for shit gtfo here bitch ass nigga fuck boi cracka head ass fat lip big back ass I'm bouta fire yo ass up boi yo head shaped like a pineapple

Linkin park is kill

>mad?

pfffhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Fucking whore ! One black is not enough?

Women only enjoy sex if the penis hits the cervix, no more no less. They are purey exclusive for nig breeding no woman likes a small penis EVERY one of them need a humongous throbbing 11 inch nigger dick inside them at all given times or else she is not feeling pleasure and she's lying to you. Sorry she lied to you

Personally it's the other way around I like making my gf mad by sleeping around with black men

>how dare a white woman get photographed with a black dude?
srsly?

We'll enjoy your life of poverty and living on food stamps because the second you become pregnant- the father= means you will be living poor and I'll be fucking some other bitch with my white privileged high paying job and laughing as I reminisce what a tight pussy I have now compared to the floppy aids ridden pussy you have enjoy the sex while it lasts
>all spoken in a pasty British accent

She's got a face like a snapping turtle. Low-mid tier genetics. She couldn't get a white man unless he was fat.

She's ugly as fuck.

Black dicks looks like big turds, so yeah it's normal to like white bois.

I am happy whenever two people find each other in this world. Life is short and brutal, unless you were born with a silverspoon rammed up your ass. And even then chances are that you will never find true love because of the fears and suspicions that the people who are with you are only coveting your material wealth.

i have problems of my own but the knowledge that two people can find each other and be happy together makes things easier. it brings hope to us all and it makes us forget that life is a futile race to the grave.

If just for a little bit

Someone yesterday was posting a bunch of these. I saved one of them and verified it was fake. That kind of voided the rest of them for me. Unless you're posting source. I'm just going to assume you have an agenda and are manufacturing lies. Do not post fake shit. It hurts whatever your cause is. And less you're exclusively trying to reach Trump supporters. Those idiots will swallow anything.

Nice dubs m8

Poor quality b8

He looks just like it...

you're the fag posting this shit again and again

I don't feel anything other than barely annoyed that some faggot out there is trying to fuck with me, but it's so pathetic that it's truly annoying since it's such an ineffective waste of effort. I am actually going to save and copy and paste this text in every one of these gay ass threads you post to limit my effort going forward.

it's just a waste of everyone's time, nobody's mad and you're still a fag so why not get a new hobby

T R I G G E R E D

niggers get everything for free from white people, wants to get rid of white people, niggers are that god damn stupid.

You mean how that old shitty camera couldn't capture the black guy's skin color and it's way too dark? My jimmies are rustled

So you mad.

> blacks are alpha, simply can't get cuc

FUCK

Do we know this?

What's her name? And what is the picture supposed to mean lol

not really since it's her loss and now i know to avoid her

His mother just finished sucking my dick, so I am all good with this.