Was considering buying a fleshlight tomorrow

Was considering buying a fleshlight tomorrow.

Are they worth the price?

Are there any other sex toys for dudes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eY091UmIP2M
pinkcherry.ca/farrah-s-full-on-vibrating-pussy-ass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pain to clean but worth the price.

I tried a Tenga cup... it was weird, cold and squishy... felt interesting, but nothing like any kind of sex I've ever had. Not worth the $10.

I got a fleshlight STU.
It's fucking amazing.
Real pussy is a thing of the past my dude.
Welcome to the future.

Get a fairly cheap one. One that will still do the job, but that you wont mind if it goes bad, because trust me, you WILL get lazy with it's upkeep.

They're amazing, but I cant imagine anyone actually enjoys the "recommended" cleaning process after using one.

Though I suppose if you treated the thing like a disabled girlfriend and grew an emotional attachment to the fleshlight, you might enjoy cleaning it more.

> go to ebay
> search pocket pussy
> profit

Seems like a 'get what you pay for' kinda deal. Similar in feel? Maybe I should try a cup and see before i invest in a fleshlight

Im seeing prices of $80-$100 for fleshlights, is that about the price i should be expecting?

I just finished a 13 hours fap marathon, with my hand.

80 - 100 seems about right. You can go even cheaper too if you're not too picky. Look up "Sex In A Can Succu Dry"

Despite it's price, it's not a bad Fleshlight at all, if you're into vampire blowjobs.

They're pretty nice and some feel as close as a toy can to the real deal. Some go for real feel and others go for crazy intensity. HOWEVER if you beat your dick too much you might need some time to adjust to the sleeve like I did. Apparently if you grab your Johnson too hard you get death grip and it's a little bit harder to really feel the detail inside of the sleeve since it's technically temporary nerve damage. I have a Texas Tornado and I'm planning on moving up to the Annihilator to see if I can really feel that shit.

bullshit. i have an STU and its great compared to your hand, but doesnt even compare to real sex. still worth the money but dont kid yourself

You could improvise and put your TV remote in your anal

nigga does your end cap have a "leak" kind of thing?
So I open the end shove my dick in, close the cap and then thrust and I can hear the air coming out the end. It's really annoying.
I didn't the instructions so I don't know how to use it.

sounds like ill have some adjusting to do lmao

I googled Texas Tornado and found a blog doing fleshlight ratings and holy fuck, what have I got myself into lol the sheer number of possible sensations is almost intimidating

i know this isnt something where there's a 'novice' pussy in a can, but i almost feel like i should ask lol

Best feel, but kinda messy (like FL but easier to clean: Tenga 3D
2nd best feel, less mess, more expensive: pulse 'guybrator', I was sceptical too, but it works stupidly well.
Had 2 fleshlights before these, I will never buy something from them again, expensive, bulky, horrible to keep clean.

why the fuck would you need a vibrating ting for a dude.
gay ass putting it up your anus.

>buying a used pocket pussy

Ew you'd buy that shit from eBay?

>I'm insecure and didn't read anything but just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm not gay even though the first thing I thought about was putting things up my ass

this brings up another question, buy online or dont be a wuss and roam a sex shop? i imagine online would be cheaper but idk maybe seeing them in person would help my decision

hopefully deliveries are discreet

>SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!
>cans.wav

I've always been so interested in the Romi Rain fleshlight since it was annouced cause i loce her so much but never had used a flesh light didntknow if it was worth how expensive they are. Well just last night i stop by the adult store and decided to buy my self this milf pussy not very expenisve but isnt cheapy and i got home after giving it a try for a bit I ended up ordering that Romi Rain one instantly.

i want one of these. only $60 and i hear they're better than fleshlights. also 2 holes are better than 1.

>Are there any other sex toys for dudes?

Yeah, they're called women

women arent toys dont trigger me bro

Its really not hard to clean them. I just have a half gallon cooler that I keep in my room to rinse it out.
Its worth the price. People saying its expensive make no money.

Had a nice middle aged lady hand me a plain brown box from amazon last week. Had about 15 lbs of silicone in it. Mind you I order a lot of batteries and motors too so heavy boxes show up all the time.
Dont worry so much. Bitches have been "empowering" themselves with dildos and vibes for some time. Dont give in to sexual discrimination. Guys deserve pleasure too.

i think 'is it worth it' was the wrong question. more like 'would it just feel like whacking off with my hand'

i work full time and make decent money but wasting $80 is still wasting $80

Get it, is not the same as pussy or hand, but it brings a new tier of sensations. Ideally you can have the three, now you have only one.

Nah its 100x better than your hand. When ever I jack off with my hand it feels like a waste now, though I usually dont pull out of the fleshlight and miss seeing my splooge flying out.

Okay a plain brown box sounds good aha I live at home looking after my mum and brother so I was worried they would be given an unwrapped box with 'STOYA DESTROYER' on the front

agree 1000% dont know why people are fine with dildos but think sleeves and fleshlights are gross? weird

lube, latex glove, and two socks. Google it, feels just like a fleshlight, no clean up. 10/10 would recommend

Idk about other products, but fleshlights come in a plain brown box inside a plain brown box. Only people who ordered one before would recognize the company it ships from.

homemade sex toys are gross.

it depends if you are cut retard or uncut master.

i bought a perfect ass big butt for 180 on amazon they sent me a knock off "which was still good to fuck" and i demanded a refund and got it and got to keep the toy win-win

Amazon has some good deals right now. Found a torso doll on clearance for $80. At $300 off I couldnt help myself. Always wanted one but figured if I was going to sped $400 might as well save for a full doll. The problem is I dont want a doll I want a sexbot and I know I would part it out. With a torso I have a base to work with. Now for the exoskeleton and foam rubber armour plates, assistant AI and attachments.
When Im done it will be like Dr. Wiley builds a furby for the cock.

Got one of those, feels great sure but its only gotten me over the edge 2 times.
Laos due to its size/shape its hard to hands free it

youtu.be/eY091UmIP2M

I literally just bought my very first fleshlight, it also has rotors in it for vibrations. Cant wait to test it out. Only have to wait for my fanatic religious family to leave. Had to buy lube, disinfectant and specialized soap for the cleaning process, super embarrassing when the store clerk explained and demonstrated the use and cleaning of the fleshlight.

total cost was 160$, well worth it tho.

I have the Stoya-Asshole Fleshlight and it is pretty good but really annoying to clean. The Tenga fliphole does the same but is way easier to clean

Clean! ? What the fuck are you on about?

Not really worth a price, but it feels good for few times, then you want to go back to your hand.

I have an STU and original Fleshlight and they both suck even with lube and drenching them in warm water

I got 3.

Christy Mack pussy and her ass and also some mouth one. christy mack pussy is best. its also like 10 times better when u buy flesh light warmer. GET A WARMER!!!!!!!!!! makes it so much better

Whats this one called?

Aren't onaholes better?

If you want a branded fleshlight, sure. I went to a sex store in my city and got a sleeve for about 30 AUD. Little rinkydink but I'm poor so it's good enough.

Good question

anyone?

Anyone ever tried a penispump? im quite interested in those

okay thats fucking terrifying

Bought a pinkcherry.ca/farrah-s-full-on-vibrating-pussy-ass a little while back. Quite nice but requires lots of lube.

Not as good as actual pussy/ass but does the job.

From what I've heard, they fuck your shit up.

Ask /jp/ they have a semi permanent thread dedicated to it

Buy a doll.

Air/Plush/TPE/Silicone

well it doesnt smell, taste, feel anything at all like the real thing.. kind of feels better. I'd say just git gud with your hands and dont buy that shit. I liked penis insertion rods and butt plugs though. try those.