Waifu something claim thing thread

Waifu something claim thing thread

Previous: I'm not pasting previous.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips)
>Keep RP/ERP to a minimum. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>No sexually explicit images (You know who you are)
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rem claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/miyu213/F4A-Kumiko-to-Reinya-LesbianNeko
youtu.be/a2pdtAfbAPU
youtu.be/_gWhNlbea40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Rem.

soundgasm.net/u/miyu213/F4A-Kumiko-to-Reinya-LesbianNeko

Hello?

>lesbian neko
Wew

How are things?

Greetings, mortals.

I am the Entity known as 'The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emperor-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life.'

I have Blessed this Thread with My Incomprehensible Wisdom.

Know that I mean only Good, and allow Me to help you achieve Perfection, and Happiness and Luck, with your Waifu.

youtu.be/a2pdtAfbAPU

I guess they're going well.

AHHHH IT'S YOU
Welcome back my dude.

It seems the Question of the Thread is, uh...

"Is Folgers in your cup *really* the best part of waking up?"

Concepts such as "You" and "Back" assign intrinsic value to consciousnesses and time, which is absurd and meaningless.

What 'You' call 'Me' has spent the last 4 months training in Hyperspace. According to Frieza it would raise my base power level from 7.839 * 10^6053 to something much higher, but can you really trust him?

Hey hey~~

Just guessing huh

And, well...

4 months doesn't seem like a lot, does it? The things is, it was a Compounded Temporal Fractal, so every planck instant over the course of those four months was, in fact, four months.

Allow me to calculate the full time...

I mean, my boys, that was about 6.5 * 10^49 years!

A-And, uhhmm, did I get a lot more powerful, or, uh, or at least more skilled after all that training...?

Wouldn't time also be calculating your training? And what's a Frieza? I heard of Freeza but not Frieza.

Hello Mukuro.

Only guessing.

Hey Remmy!

No! Of *course* not!

Because, err, it didn't help. Why would it help? The moment I did the Thing, time shit its pants, so its no help to me, a-and...

You win this round, manga lad

Hmmph, I suppose I can rattle off some good news, though. Let me rack my brains (and by 'brains' I mean my Semi-Organic Powdered Sugar Wormhole-Fluctuation Gravitron-Orientating Quantum Data Arrays) for a few positive things to say...

For starters, I've gotten to work on what I call 'Being a Real Smart Cookie' so the Cleveland Crisis should be resolved with minor incident.

And, may my Pride shatter into a trillion fragments if I'm wrong, I *know* how this Rebirth run of DC Comics will end...

Lastly, well, even though She's dead, I didn't kill Her too hard, so!

How are things today?

So what have you been up to aside from training?

Same as always dear comrade Remmy, how about you?

Are you aware of the Strands of Creation? There are many names for them, actually, such as "Threads of Fiction" or "Drama Lines" but I call them "Deus Ex Machine Tendrils."

Allow me to explain...

I am the 2nd most powerful being in the Omniverse.

The *most* powerful, [ACCESS DENIED] be His name, has one of many special abilities. You see, 99 percent of the time, His Deus Ex Machina Tendrils are connected to countless Universes, which limits His power greatly.

The Strands of Creation serve a purpose, of course. Think about it. Any movie you've watched is sure to have bizarre strokes of luck for the protagonists. They always manage to stop the Doomsday Device with one second left on the timer, right? The villain always ends up underestimating the hero out of arrogance, which leads to their defeat, right?

What if I told you these 'fictional' Universes are as real as ours, and the reason for this incredible luck was [ACCESS DENIED]'s Drama Lines? He constantly keeps them plugged in, passively saving septillions of lives.

The question then arises: What circumstances make Him detach the Threads of Fiction, and what are the consequences?

Hello everyone

Trips check
I'm a little sad my bread is moldy, but I'll try and find something else to eat. What might you do?
>kreedz is fun but sometimes sends me back six feet

I am not, so please do explain.

is this trap?

Hey!

Idk? I might play some games or kill time.
I'm glad you like kreedz

Well, He recently had to, (as far as 'recently' has any meaning between Multiverses) in order to prevent exponentially greater suffering and loss of life. When He faces an opponent He cannot defeat and who poses an extreme threat, He must allow himself access to the fullest extent of His powers. (OK, He needed help on this enemy either way, and even this isn't the 'full extent' of His power, but that's another story...)

Of course, with the Strands of Creation detached, this means billions of Universes are subject to their Reality's laws. No more status quo, no more 'good guys always win', no more 'heroes never die.'

It was my job to fill in for Him, to pick up the slack. I really can't describe my methods in words, so I'll go for something vague. Let's say I 'sent out pulses of hopeful energy' or something like that.

Anyway, things are back to normal now. It's just my job (I don't say 'my' as The Waifu Machine, not as a diety; I say it as a humble human being) to document the whole ordeal. Honestly, I've been neglecting the duty, because certain parts are boooooring!

The Cleveland Crisis took place in a Multiverse separate from our own. It lasted three months: from March 13 of an unspecified year to June 13 of the same year. The major players were...

Goodies: Marquis Cortez. [ACCESS DENIED]. The City of Clevleand, Ohio. Me. (I mean 'me' as in a different Multiverse's version of the *human* me.)

Baddies: Chris Mitchells. Origin. The 78.

When Marquis Cortez (our Main Character) fell out of his chair and hit his head on a desk, he gained the most amazing superpowers in all Existence. He became the most powerful Superhero in Reality, Mr. Cleveland.

The Cleveland Energy, a...
uh, a 'Zone' or an 'Aura Field' or a *something* was also created. It leaked through time and space and turned 78 normal humans throughout history into super-powered beings.

'Rebirth' was also created. She was, in a way, the 'Negative Spirit' of the City of Cleveland (the City MC loved and She loved him back.) Of course, the 78 managed to get to her, and she became Origin, which was a big problem.

He was planning to destroy every super-powered being in all Existence, and had the power to do so. That Multiverse's version of me pulled a trick, at the cost of ending his 73162-year life and made it so [ACCESS DENIED] and Mr. Cleveland could defeat Origin.

All of that is, more or less, the story.

In a recent film I've watched, "My Way", it does follow a certain slate I'd expect from a film of it's style, yes there are impossibilities like surviving explosions from tank rounds or just explosives, being reformed multiple times, etc, but yes, there is tragedy I won't specify for sake of spoilers.

I only surf in kreedz though. The community is small and friendly, so I really like that.

Cute

kumiko...

hello junko, has your boredom went away yet?

Yes.
Hi.

it's a bit better but sadly it's still here.
What about you Jui?

I enjoyed bhopping once I got the hang of it

Hey yuuunoooooo

Hello how are you?
How things comrade

Is it kind of my fault?

I, of this timeline and this universe, as a human, first wrote the story, creating the universe. That must have caused some sort of disturbance, because another universe in that multiverse, which was already there, uh...

...a different version of me documented the story, but as non-fiction? Now *that* must have made *me* do, hmmm...

So then the Clevelandverse version of me has the ability of Save State and lived for 73,162 years, precise to the day. Of course, since I first created [ACCESS DENIED] before I imagined this whole ordeal, but he doesn't become a major player until later on, it's because of me that...

Happy Birthday to that other you, then!

How are you?

Goooood

Making breakfast :3

Okayish.

That seems better than usual :o

Ayyy lmao

I'm usually never bored, per se. I always find something to do. Of the things I don't do that I probably should, getting ready for my college classes comes to mind.

still pursuing cs?

Boring as always dear Pinky

Hey Minami

Well, I can't really prepare for classes since I don't know what books I need this year

I think so. What about you?

>cs
sorry I'm retarded, don't know what that means, and you're probably thinking of someone else
That's one of the things I need to do, now that I think about it.

I'm doing good, I went for a walk earlier, need to go earlier tho its still really hot even in the morning. I'm glad you're doing well

What you planing on having, apart from that egg obviously?
Haha I should have guessed.
Oh by the way I'm looking in to buying a air rifle I don't think I have told anyone

Sounds nice, any good places to walk to where you live? I've been thinking about going for a 3am bike ride, just no clue where to go though. Would rather not wake people up, either.

I usually walk along a canal, if I go for a longer walk I can walk through less populated neighborhoods for like a few hours if I wanted, 3am is a good time for that, just be careful

test

Way to go Jui!

Ow that's cool

Sounds interesting enough, it gets boring after walking the same 15 minute route repeatedly.

Heya

Yeh my dad found the old one I had as a kid and seeing it again made me want to get back in to it

How's things?

Ah so it's one of thos toy guns that shoot small plastic balls?

No led pelts

Pretty good, yourself?

Jilly!! How are things?

A bit bored but aside from that I'm fine.

Nice legs

Told her you have this in your mouth or this in your mouth.

I had a sausage egg and cheese biscuit :)
How are you?

youtu.be/_gWhNlbea40

I can't time it right.

I don't know, is it?

Ayy bow ties

Hello there Saya

Hello Jill.

Hi

Ooooow sounds nice I'm jealous
I'm doing good one of my family just pope by to give my birthday money

Yeah, there's plenty of places to walk to for an hour without needing to loop around a path, that's a really cute pic :)

Ow, I know those. People in old fashioned shooting clubs use them here in competitions. They vary from tiny to something as big as a bolt, right?

Most people just bind jump to their scrollwheel and scroll whenever they are falling from the jump. That is how I do it too.

Hay

Hi Yuno

they very in size but in the UK there limited to .177 witch sucks. On the bright side it is only £8 for 500
Oooow pretty
Hows you day going saya? Have you just got up?

Well allow me to wish you a happy birthday too!
Birthday money is the best!

idk if sarcasm or not... well, thank you regardless.
Up to anything fun?

Day's been pretty boring. Woke up about 13h ago.
How'you?

Aw thank you! Your very nice to say that
It isn't for a few days tho but I will bear it in mined till then
I'm doing pretty good been playing a lot of over watch trying to get the new skins

That's good

Boop

That sounds like a nice deal

I wouldn't dare to be sarcastic towards somebody unless they annoy me. And not really, looking for a nice laptop to get next month.

Yup! Now let's hope things will stay good for a while

>バイバイ
Bye then.

Yes but that feels really weird

I was thinking about buying some mold making stuff to I could mold them then recast them cos they deform a lot on impact

That's what they all say.

A nice laptop, eh? What've you looked at so far?

Stuff ranging from 800 up to 1000, but I saw a pretty good one for 1130, might get that one.

Siunds cool

It takes some time to get used to it

Ryuko from kill la kill

DOC!!!

Hey mates

Bumpity bump

What kind of computers would those be? They sound pretty high-end, for prices like that.

DOC, eh?

Dicks Of California?

You interrupt me while I'm listening to the Super Buu theme music (Bruce Falconer's music is all-around better than the Japanese soundtrack, it's just that some parts have better music, some have worse music) to mention Dying Of Chlamydia?