Would you stop listening a band if they were trans supporters?

Would you stop listening a band if they were trans supporters?

I personally found any LGBT community member as a deadweight for the nation.

I'm glad Trump banned them, now I don't have to worry about psychos having access to guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093259/
youtube.com/watch?v=VjVeWvdogMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All spree shooters are repressed homosexuals though. Most hard right supporters are repressed homosexuals. Maybe if they came out they would feel happy and less angry?

t. closeted faggot

back to Sup Forums retard

Would you give a gun to a guy in wheelchair and pay his army salary with your taxes even when they are literally useless at the battlefield?

Trans people want to leech our money and use it to pay their medical bills

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you spaz
>Trying to politicize every aspect of life. Honestly much worse than faggots, at least fags make good music. You just shove your political views everywhere you can you absolute mong

Fuck off with your thinly veiled politics thread. Can't you keep this to your containment board you absolute double nigger

>I personally found any LGBT community member as a deadweight for the nation.
>Personally
There's your problem. Not that this thread is in any way related to Sup Forums, but:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093259/
>>In 2007 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that all five states allowing same-sex marriage had divorce rates nearly 20% lower than those found in the rest of the country. Longer-term experience with same-sex marriage in Scandinavia and the Netherlands lends further support to these reassuring statistics.

>thinly veiled

he's pretty explicitly just being a reactionary stupid cunt

>it's a human right to join the military
>bending over backwards for less than 1% of the population
Anyway, no. Separate the art from the artist as much as possible. Not that you give a shit.
6/10 bait made me reply

my gf is trans so no

>waaaah the rest of Sup Forums doesn't serve as an echo chamber to my stupid beliefs based in more memes than actual evidence

You have to go back

Trans people detected.
Did I you triggered with my pronouns?

Report the thread people. Let's see if mods will finally bother doing their job.

>Did I you triggered with my pronouns?
what

You triggered me with your retardation
Kys

What pronouns? Here's a more digestible version for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=VjVeWvdogMw

I hope you guys are doing well :)

this is some extremely low effort bait

isn't it exhausting being a reactionary identity politics obsessed spaz? go outside

>I'm glad Trump banned them, now I don't have to worry about psychos having access to guns.

Jesus Christ, you're retarded. I'm sure all of the madmen in the army are trannies.

Go back to Sup Forums please.

Can you imagine being so BTFO that you post something like this
Haha seriously wtf how can it be possible for someone to be so BTFO

I bet ur trembling and sweaty with furious indignation rn. Take a pic I want to see

Is this a false flag? Surely no one would actually be so oblivious and stupid. Is Sup Forums actually this dumb?

Sorry, coming from someone who sees gender dysphoria as a form of mental illness and believes that both hormone replacement therapy and surgery should be heavily curtailed even I think that is a step too far. Sure transsexuals may suffer from both mental and physical problems though they are certainly not a "deadweight" and are capable of accomplishing many things, its simply a shame that we've managed to turn this into a left-right issue over something that shouldn't cross into either the political spectrum (the same could be said of environmentalism whilst we're on the topic). The problem truly lies in that a man wishing to become a woman and vice-verse will never be entirely able to become their desired gender and as such will still be dissatisfied and cast-out. If we were able to allow men to breed and women to develop natural penises then it wouldn't even be a problem though otherwise leads to issues that distract from the real problems that our countries face. Also if anything you should want transgender people on the front-line should you wish their demise.

Any how this is clearly bait, next you'll try to drag this into some far-right agenda when there are plenty of left-wing supporters who may very well perceive transsexualism as a step too far and plenty of right-wing supporters who believe the opposite (though don't dare say it for fear of being mocked by their own communities).

/lgbt/ please. Go back to jerking off to ponies and posting Pepe memes

Musicians get paid to do music.
They don't deserve public attention if they sell their asses as lgbt activist to pay the bills

have you ever read Sup Forums? they are literally this stupid.

>you should be grateful for being able to pay Britanny sex change operations with your taxes. Oh btw she will be out of service 1/3 of the duration since sex change operations are hard!! Please be nice with her!!

why the fuck does this hurt you

>now I don't have to worry about psychos having access to guns.

heh, if only that was remotely true.

What if they sell their asses as white supremacists? Would you be okay with that? How about they sell their asses as homophobes? Would that be cool with you?

No I've only been there briefly. I thought it was memes. People can't unironically base political opinion in memes surely?

thanks for reminding me that I needed to add more filters

Isn't it pol that is obsessed with Pepe? Idc anyway, truth is bands like xiu xiu are better than anything the far right has created in recent years.

gay and trans people will continue to exist and there's nothing you can do about it except post on image boards like petulant little bitch. kys

>People can't unironically base political opinion in memes surely?
I've posted on Sup Forums once and they honestly support communism for one. Yes, in 2017. Don't ever go there. Even Sup Forums is less of a cancerous board at this point.

Americans pay taxes so that people can have sex changes on there own accord? For some reason I find that particularly hard to believe.

>Be me
>On the frontline with Chad and my boys
>Russians come nearby
>Tell "Hey dude hurry the fuck and call the others via radio, we need backup!"
>Dead stare
>"did u just assumed my gender and my pronoun you cisgender white scum?"
>wat. Say sorry and tell him to call them
>he goes full berserk, points his gun at me
>he doesn't call anybody and just tells me to apologize like the white scum I'm
>Russians arrive and they shoot us both down
Thanks America