Hey Sup Forums do any of you know what this thing is? Found it in my kitchen earlier...

Hey Sup Forums do any of you know what this thing is? Found it in my kitchen earlier. Are the feds tapping into my house?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_acoustic_wave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

On that Black integrated circuit, there should be a hard to see part number. What is it? Also, is that part on the top a microphone?

rudimentary bugging device. Ur probably not that important to them. looks dirtcheap.

Nothing but a 2 signal device no mic from what i can see.

Not an expert, but that kind of looks like a car remote to un/lock the doors. Do those black dots click in like buttons?
What I'm seeing is a small bit of memory, I'm assuming it reads a small number sequence from it; two buttons, an antenna, small led, and a power source. Post another pic from the other side

Oh, and a small speaker maybe, upper right. Cant tell from this angle

Do I have to take it appart to see the number on the integrated circuit? Don't really want to mess with this shit. Definitely not a microphone on the top, but not sure what it is.

Yep those to black dots are definitely buttons

Sorry op.

That's a vibrating panties short range controller. With the case missing.

Faggot

We need a better photo of the black chip. The part number should be visible on the top

Looks like a garage door opener to me.

Here's why: That SAW device on the top, which is used for either TV remotes or garage door openers... and that's too small for a tv remote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_acoustic_wave

Link for source info.

I'm absolutely sure those are just buttons. This is probably not a car remote, but it is just a simple remote.

I'm calling this bait.

Garage door opener. A bug wouldn't have a LED on it anyway.

It's a Mercedes Benz car lock without the case.

garage remote, the top right part is the capacitor, not the microphone

Like lock and unlock. But this guy is probably right with it for a garage door. And I asked op if they were buttons. I'm also calling this bait

Op is a faggot, as always.

Morty manipulator chip

It's a bomb, this dude is ISIS

top right is an RF transmitter, middle two black things are microswitches, and the bottom is just the chip holding it all together. It's a garage door opener.

Op here. Pretty sure it is indeed a garage door remote. Thank fuck cause I don't want any feds listening in on me

Whats it from my nig?

Still not sure why it has an antenna

It's easier to send and receive

It's just a piece of trash. When you fined this shit in your kitchen, it just means you're s filthy nigger and you should sweep it up, throw it away, stay off Sup Forums and clean the rest of the flop-house you and your mother's 4 siblings and not your father live in.

IT'S A BOME
RUN

Most modern remotes don't have huge antennas you dipshit

UBLEZ THEY BOME

It's a remote for those tiny cheap ass Chinese RC cars. The bottoms control three cheap servos.

>Not an expert, but that kind of looks like a car remote to un/lock the doors. Do those black dots click in like buttons?
>What I'm seeing is a small bit of memory, I'm assuming it reads a small number sequence from it; two buttons, an antenna, small led, and a power source. Post another pic from the other side
Its a fucking car rwmote you idiot

just a remote removed from its case.

It's a 433mhz remote, I read the upper right part component name from op's pic, (bx r315a) and that came out.

Reddit.com/whatisthisthing

>Are the feds tapping into my house?

If they wanted to do that they would just listen in on your smart phone while both cameras are turned on without your knowledge.

That's a common type of pc motherboard if you ever had any type of interest other than being a faggot you should know what that is

put your shit tier car lock fob back together.