Rekt foreskin

Rekt foreskin.

This has me curious. Do elaborate OP

is this yours?

If dubs put it in your mouth

Got cut almost 2 months ago for non-medical reasons. Wish I did it earlier, and didn't allow retard intactivists discourage me for so long for doing what was right for me.
Yes. Despite what it seems from the pic, I'm not dark skinned at all.
Trips would've negated the dubs if it happened xp.

im circumcised but this is disgusting *pukes in corner* :)

What's it like knowing your foreskin has long decayed in a dump somewhere where it belongs?

actually i kinda miss it, but i was never been able to pull my foreskin down due to the infection i had when i was a kid/early teen, so im neutral on that

Lemme suck that shit nigga

1. Post a pic of your dick now.

2. How did it feel?

3. How long to heal?

4. Any pain afterwards?

5. Does jerin off feel better or worse?

>Non-medical reasons
>due to infection

Pic one, nigger. Weren't there alternative treatments like plastic surgery without removing it or corticoid creams for stretching?

I'd never take mine off, but if it was the single only way to salvage my dick and improve quality of life, well of course I'd do it. But only of it was the last resort.

OP here. I'm the first person you replied to, not the second. Never had any issues with my foreskin. Just wanted to get cut for personal reasons, triggering intactivists was just an additional benefit.

Oh rite, I tought both were op

Well I'm not exactly "intactivist", it's your dick, you do whatever you want to it, I'm just against parents doing it to babies instead of people doing their own choices based on informed opinions

If your OP why did you ignore my questions you fucking prick

I got a high and loose cut, so it feel pretty much as close as possible to being uncut. Only hurt for day 2 and 3, but only because of swelling and erections puling on the stitches, not the cut itself. Fapping is a lot worse, but fapping with lube is a lot better, would've been too sensitive when I was uncut.
I'm absolutely against infant circumcision. My circ was my choice, and perhaps my mistake to make, but ultimately was the right choice for me.
Answered it now you fuck xp.

Cool thanks for the reply. I am cut since a baby so I was just curious

PS. My dick

Very nice. In hindsight I do wish I got cut a bit tighter, didn't feel as if It got my moneys worth out of my circ, only had the minimum amount of foreskin taken off.

>Got cut almost 2 months ago for non-medical reasons. Wish I did it earlier, and didn't allow retard intactivists discourage me for so long for doing what was right for me.

I think we anti-cutters here agreed on it being bad for infants since the penis isn't fully developed etc, and that most guys wont have any foreskin related problems for the rest of their lives.

If you have issues, or even if you dont have any, loose it when you are grown up and can make the decision for yourself.

How did the operation go? Like were you embarrassed? You are revealing your dick to a group of strangers. Perhaps scared of what they think... Like oh shit he's got a small dick.

Also did they do it while you were awake? How long was the procedure? Did you see your own dick getting cut off, or did they block you from seeing... How was the doctor's face the whole time?

Can we see the end result?

My first trips =p
Absolutely. I hate the fact infants get cut, and would wish they they would have the choice as an adult to get it done like myself. But then again, I got a lot of abuse of getting cut for non-medical reasons, which did sour my thoughts towards inactivism. But then again, it's my body, and only I, and nor my parents nor doctors, would know what was best ad most importan for me.
I was drugged pretty heavily, local anesthetic only, was asleep the whole time and didn't feel a thing. Memory of the hours after the circ are a bit hazy because of the drugs.
Posted my most recent pic already. xp

ughhh? saucr

Enjoy your mutilated penis, retard.

Mutilated, perhaps. But it's better than being uncut for me, the most important thing. Try harder.

>But it's better than being uncut
Is that what they told you?

what a fucking idiot

>Ignoring the "for me" part.
Don't miss my foreskin at all. =)

You said it was for non-medical reasons. So yeah, you got baited.

Yo OP it cool you are here answering questions and engaging in conversation even 2 hours after the thread was created. Mad props. Many people just ditch and let it 404. Fuck the uncut haters.

I agree. There are times where I do feel I fucked up, a moment of clarity perhaps, but every other time, I feel fantastic about my choice. I still don't get why people are so aggressive towards an decision I made as an adult, which was right for myself. After all, I do believe circumcising infants is totally wrong.
It's past 3am local time so I might be off soon xp.

>I mutilated myself for no reason
See my first post:

why did you want the circumcision? just for the aesthetic?

Plenty of reasons, actually. Whether you agree with them or not is irrelevant, since only my opinion matters.

Thanks for posting. I think you made the right choice. Uncut just looks like a sad anteater.

Mentally ill, I see?

>user doesn't shower regularly so he mutilated himself instead

Fuck off. I was uncut for over 25 years and my dick never looked like that.
Not at all. But then again double dubs never lie.
Twice a day actually, you have to really try to get cheese dick for that to happen.

lol you must be a girl if you think dick is making stuff that look like this (or anything) overnight. Also it looks like fungal infection.

roll