What are some of the more ridiculous things you've seen Bernie supporters do?

What are some of the more ridiculous things you've seen Bernie supporters do?

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207619
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're just gonna post this image all day, huh?

Saw one working at a gas station once...I think they have since been fired though

support him in the first place

Why wouldn't ya?

You once saw one working? That is pretty ridiculous. He's a slave to the Capitalist system, maaan.

saw one think his opinion actually mattered

Yep, capitalism is the worse

Of course

was anyone this crazy about Mitt Romney 4 years ago?

Glad you shooped the cursor out of this version, OP.

Its still fake and, like you, still gay, though.

>This the best you can do?

They're tattooing themselves.

Tfw just finished my bread in time for the circus

Wow. Turbo Synchronization!

Besides the stuff you'd hear from capped Reddit posts, all I've seen Bernie supporters do in person is defend violent protest and the idea of assassination.

I would. They're literally branding themselves.

They crash Trump rallies instead of Clinton rallies

because you know that makes sense

Fuck off faggot namefag tripfag nigger faggot

Vote for a communist

"no"

BERNIE 4 PRESIDENT

FUGG U Sup Forums!!!111 :DDDDDD

U R BTFO 4EVAAAAA

what is it with millennials and giving the middle finger? I see it in their pictures all the time

The fat thing at the bottom cracks me up every time

I smell tuna and bacon looking at this picture

I don't know. my guess is that they are incredibly passive aggressive because their expectations aren't based on reality and therefore never met so they show the bird to be cool and get those tumblr reposts.

Kek me too

even without color? impressive.
I can see why you'd think that though.

vote for him in the primaries.

>that nigger wearing glasses and a fucking fedora

>sensiblechuckle.png

They think it's edgy

Besides the obiously beyond retarded act of branding yourself like that, do take a look at the thing. The subject is of course retarded beyond comprehension, but it's also very crudely drawn. There's no way a fist looks like that (look at the finger's positions, especially the index and middle fingers), unless it's the most limp, weak fist imaginable, with a broken middle finger on top of that. Try it for yourself. It's quite fitting, actually. Also, the lines are scribbly as fuck, like someone with parkinson's disease did this.

"Omg look at how rebellious and anti-establishment I am!"

the people who vote for bernie are the classical middle-class suburbian white contrarian youth that can't handle money, by all kinds of gadgets and clothing, trying to be trendy and some black students and disabled people, and ofc autists

I feel like supporting Bernie Sanders is just a meme. Like "oh all the other cool young kids are doing it, so should I! Feel the BERN XDDD!"

I wish young people would do some research or read a book before voting for a meme candidate because its "cool." I'm 20 and I realize half his support is bullshit I wish the others would as well.

I found an autistic forum and most of them are left wing
wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207619

i always think americans waving soviet flags is quite rediculous...but it seems like it became normal at one point

>Pie
Lol so random xD

Fucking end my life pls.

Fucking autism personified

I was just thinking about this guy today.