I will find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight back and cut your legs off so you can't run...

I will find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight back and cut your legs off so you can't run, my own fresh juicy fleshlight, i wanna see you bleed and scream..

I'll be right here buddy, come and get me

wtf did i do

Yall on Sup Forums are nigger pedos, fragile gay traps.

I'm not a nigger, don't call me that shit

Shut up nigger, bet you wanna fuck some white retarded wamen, nigger

I'm replying just so you post moar of this shit

bet you wanna fuck these dead cats boi.

Honestly if you hurt animals for fun you deserve death slow and painful

not sexually atracted to dead animals, but I like to see them. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs BTW

welcome to Sup Forums where everyone are retarded, autistic and like to jerk off to kids or dead animals.

What's your favorite song OP?

Is he trying to boil a dog? If it's going to be eaten, why not just kill it first? If he's torturing it, surely there are more effective methods than trying to control it with a stick. I don't understand

nice dubs, i don't have a ''favorite'' song and never had one.

I guess he likes to see the dogs suffer before he eat them.

literally shaking

I've seen worse tbh

whitch r u?

only fragile, but i can still gut you open like a fish.

Please show me.. no pedo shit, don't want this thread to die.

some believe the meat taste better when you cook them alive. They also intentionally kept it conscious for the same reasons.

oh ok

There's probably a mystic reason for the cruelty

It is because when you torture someone/animal they pump adrenaline and other hormones which many believe makes the meat taste better.
Cannibals did it with their victims too.

So there are actually people around the world who are willing to hurt other living things for the sake of having a tastier meal.

People with that level of consciousness need to be eradicated and they luckily wil be,l in the next 50-80 years.

Members of my family also believe that no matter what, chicken tastes better when it's cooked with the bones still in it, yet a side-by-side comparison shows they can't tell there's any difference at all. Maybe tortured dog tastes better, but if it does, it's only placebo.

Y'know, like those 'tards who think organic tastes better but can't tell the difference or even prefer the non-organic stuff in a blind test, or the idiots who say water is amazing and totally worth the 5 bucks a glass (until they're shown it came from a garden hose out back and was city water)

I would personally break every joint in this mans body with an iron rod.

Le army spotted