>cheat on her with several women
>have a 9/10 side chick
>side chick gets pregnant
>become father for first time
>long term gf forgave me and took me back with kid
>find out gf is cheating on me too
>forgave her
>miss side chick everyday.
>still bang side chick and main girl. Sometimes hookers too (no drama and I select only good looking hookers)
> depressed af.
I love my side chick, she is an amazing girl. Gf is an easy slut and I regret my decision to forgive her. I feel like I'm forced in this relationship with my gf. She has money and I basically live with her for free and buys me everything i want. She's also helping me get through college.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Zgtm-g4Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Nigger you got another girl pregnant, she forgave you, and you're still fucking the other girl? And she pays for everything?

Dude, you better have forgiven her for cheating. You did way fucking worse.

You should be depressed because you suck as a person. She should have never forgiven "you" , not her, and your life should be far worse than it is.

Also your side chick is kinda stupid too.

I really regret forgiving her. I feel like A fucking cuck. Which I am.
Baby mamma is cool as hell and keeps everything on the download. I know I'm a piece of shit but I love pussy too much. I can't get enough.

Nigga what? How are you gonna call your girl a slut when she pays for all your shit and forgave you after you're banging tons of women and then got another chick pregnant and still are banging your side chick after your main forgave you. Niggas dumb af

No, you're missing the point, you don't really get to feel bad about forgiving her. Because you're worse.

All you're doing is explaining how you only care about yourself and your perspective, which means she should get the fuck away from you.

>She has money and I basically live with her for free and buys me everything i want. She's also helping me get through college.
Keep using her for this. Once she outlives her usefulness dump her.

Because she is an easy slut. And I just said I may be a sex addict.

I would not be friends with you, you sound like a terrible person and a leech. Your not a cuck because you forgave your girlfriend but because you can't pay your own bills, put food in your child's table, and stay with a women that cheated on you because you can't pay your bills. Also, what does the side chick keep downloading?

You're a pussy OP, grow up or kys

Just leave GF ffs

You being a sex addict doesn't mean shit, dude. Also you're an easy slut too, and all the chick's you bang on the side. You're an oblivious fucking hypocrite, or just a sociopath.

I bet you're black

You are an easy slut too, you know that right?

Lol I'm super white. Black guys are all about fucking chicks on the side with no remorse, where the fuck do you live?

I feel like this is what I'm doing. Mainly for revenge for cheating on me. I'm going to use her until I'm done with my career.
Once she gave me like 300 for tuition and I spent it on weed and hookers instead.

That might be why I can't relate to anything OP says.
If not black nigger then definitely white nigger

twist; they're all really fat and/or stupid

Your state of mind is nigger. Fucking nigger.

Uh I pay for my bills. She only pays for her bills and rent.
I pay for my tuition and give my baby momma money for my son. I buy him everything he needs.
Sometimes I'm broke and that's when my slut gf steps in and helps me.

A nigger would say that.

>she bangs one other dude while you're banging like 30+
>hur durr she cheated on me dude I can't believe I forgave her

>I am autistic the post
Also, kill yourself.

Cool pasta kid.

Self delusional nigger right here

You're the cheater, idiot!

A nigger would not be as lucky to have the life I have. A nigger wish he was me.

And you wonder why a lot of people do not like you, you'll grow old alone nigger faggot.

I'm pretty sure you're the nigger here. Niggers are selfish and only care about getting theirs.

So, you're a nigger and OP is a nigger. He's got the nigger mindset down pat.

Said the the nigger.
A foolish young man
Of the Negro Persuasion
Devoted his life
To become a caucasian
He stopped eating pork
He stopped eating greens
He traded his dashiki
("Uhuru!")
For some Jordache Jeans
He learned to play golf
An' he got a good score
Now he says to himself
"I AIN'T NO NIGGER NO MORE . . . HEY! HEY! HEY!"

A lot of people like to be honest. They just don't know I'm a piece of shit when it comes to my personal life. I'm a very friendly and pleasant person. I tend to keep my personal life personal.

>I feel like I'm forced in this relationship with my gf.
Are you fucking retarded? You're already treating her like crap, stop freeloading and break up if you really want to.

Also this. OP is a shit person.

This is how niggers act.

Whatever you say kid. Whites are not that fucking great either!
And I would
Never want to be a disgusting nigger.

I don't know what's most fucked up about this?

You cheating on long term gf, get kiddo, long term gf take you back and be mother to bastard kiddo?

you 27 and still not married and EVEN IN COLLEGE STILL???
and living off woman???????

you regretting you forgive gf for cheating on you, after she forgive you for cheating on her?

still cheat on gf after she forgive you?
unthankful bitch

really if you depressed and this much fail on life you should take life you failer?

You're a piece of shit. Your mother should have had the abortion like I told her to.

So you're a fake nigger.
How does it feel like to know that if everybody know who you really is they would despise you.
Let me guess, you couldn't care less. Like a nigger you have no self respect, but of course you're entitled to huge amounts of respect because you're a player player

There's no way you posted this expecting people to empathize with a piece of shit like you, right?... right?

Men can't be sluts. Idiot

your a being a fucking nigger

No fucking way I'm seeking empathy from a degenerate place like Sup Forums. I just felt compelled to share my shitty life.

you dumb fucking cuck, stop trying to justify yourself

Your side chick has to be fucking stupid. No woman raises a kid as a single parent and thinks that's awesome.

>shitty life
>bangs as many chicks as he wants while his girlfriend is okay with it and pays for his love child with his side chick
>doesn't have to take responbilty for anything
>literally retarded
I don't know user, you seem like you have a pretty good life.

If you hadn't cheated on her first, you would be a cuck. You got a girl pregnant and she forgave you. I don't blame her for cheating, you kind of opened the flood gates there. If this is bait, It's good bait because I usually don't bite but damn dude, fuck you.

this

OP, just admit you're a piece of shit, you gf is a fuckin saint who pays for your shit and your bastard kid.
Honestly, you're a fuckin burden for her, if you weren't such a worthless faggot you would leave her and let her live her life as she deserves. Go back to your side chick since it's her fuckin kid or kys

I never said my said chick said it was awesome to take care of my son. I took responsibility of him, gave him
My last name and take care of daycare.

'Took responsibility'
>Everything is paid for by someone else
Grow up kid

This is what's wrong with you

Just start selling drugs until you have enough money to start paying for yourself and your responsibilities

What part of she pays the rent and her bills and I pay my own unless I'm completely broke you don't understand?Unfortunately this is 100% real.

Dude, you're side chick is raising the kid of a man in a relationship with another woman.

This kills her own chances for a relationship with some other dude. What is she gaining out of continuing with you?

This is why she's stupid too.

I used to sell aderall and percosets. But they're harder to find now.

Any descent nigger would do that, you should aspire towards this OP

Don't know. She says she loves me and never felt a connection like she feels it with me. I'm also very possessive over her and does everything I want. Including texting me on an app with another number and only texts my main number when it's something important regarding our son. That way we won't raise any suspicions. She said she will wait for me until I'm done using my easy slut gf.

Don't ever forgive a girl for cheating. Use her until she's outlived her usefulness then dump it

I don't. I remind her everyday how much of a piece of shit she is and a dumb slut. She says she did it because of everything that happened. I didn't fucking swallow none of her bullshit. She loves my son though.

I'm sure your kid will understand when he/she gets older.
Son, you know I love your mother, but I just had to stay with that other one, she bought me stuff when I really needed it, and payed for weed and hookers when I needed it.
Yeah you really love up to the expectations of a parent OP, your such an adult. Please don't throw the baby to the ground because of my disrespect

So, like, you're just openly admitting that men are allowed to cheat in relationships but women aren't? Because it's easier for them to get laid or something?

Dude seriously you're such a low fucking person. Like, one of the worst I've read on here.

You can't even admit where you're wrong, and accept it, and act accordingly. The way you treat your girl is so fucking beyond what a reasonable person would do and think.

You seriously think she deserves what you're doing to her because she cheated, nevermind all the shit you did to her and CONTINUE to fucking do?

End yourself. I fear for your fucking bastard.

Men and women aren't equal you fucking tumblr snowflake. Neck yourself

Fuck you too. Yeah I feel like man are different when it comes to cheating. Still I remind her everyday of the easy slut she is. I don't give a fuck what you think. She cheated and deserves to pay for it. Like I paid for what I did to her. She doesn't know what's coming to her.

I would really really like for my life to be bait for you fuckers. But it's not it's my real fucking life.

Lol you didn't pay for shit. What have you paid for? You definitely haven't gotten what you deserve. You're so delusional. No wonder your relationships are fucked and you're ruining both these women.

You suck.

It is quite a sad nigger tale you present here faggot

I hope you get aids and die a slow and painful death.

Yeah there's the sympathy you want, OP. Scum like this guy who just hate women.

Clearly you actually hate women, and it's all good. Just admit it. You only care about you.

Planning for Monday.

Crawl back to your womyn's studies class, bitch

This is you faggot this is your theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=z-Zgtm-g4Co

Such beautiful nigger song. Give me chills

lol

IT just makes me laugh you have an 18 year bill cause ur too fucking weak to say no to pussy or at the very least abort ur child cause ur gonna fuck up his head cause ur a fucking worthless piece of shit. Father of the year? Lol. Also, once ur gf cheats... shes gonna do it again and again. And once she is caught you will break up. She will go to her new man and he doesnt work. So hes gonna get in ur gfs ear and convince her to make u pay child support. Youll be keeping just about 1/2 of what u make. Ha ha ha ha ha. Fuckin idiot. Im glad im not a piece of shit like OP.

So you're a borderline personality disorder nigger, that's the worst kind. Your lower than Bill Cosby, at least he did some good as well.

I'm starting to believe that I do have a personality disorder. I've been wanting to seek help but I never make the appointments.

Yeah alright. Good comeback.

You're just proving my point that you're nobody to get support from. As in, your opinion doesn't matter because you fucking suck too.

Yes men can cheat you fucking idiot, we have testosterone so if we cheat it's a lot different then women who have estrogen, sometimes it just happens and women have to get over it, because sometimes it's just impossible not to.

Haha dude you obviously do. you don't care about other people, only you and your own experience.

You could always just not do bad shit. But you're a coward, so it's all good.

Yeah none of that is real, thanks.

Testosterone and estrogen have nothing to do with any of it. A dude can not cheat by not cheating.

Same way a girl can. Any human can adapt their natural urges for respect of another person, if that's the relationship they agreed upon.

What kills me is you fucks won't just admit the truth. You're justifying it with piss poor arguments.

Just say you think men should be able to cheat and women should be loyal, because you're selfish and want to have it all.

I'd rather you just fucking say that than pretend this is something you can't control.

While I agree I only care about myself and feelings, I'm not that much of a bad person. It's my sex drive that has ruined my life. But I've helped my gf a lot. When she wrecked and was in a wheelchair for months I would try to please her as much as I could. She was very ungrateful and I kinda understood her because what she was going through. But that was before everything went bad. Same with baby momma. She was depressed af and she said she wanted to commit suicide but now our son gives her reasons to live.
I believe that I am a narcissist. I often compare my life with Don Draper from Mad Men. Even to the point of imitating his looks, personality and grandeur.

>She has money and I basically live with her for free and buys me everything i want. She's also helping me get through college.

Do whatever you have to to keep your gf happy until you finish college. Then do whatever the fuck you want.

You're living the dream motherfucker, quit bitching.

OP got the dick of gold.

"we have testosterone so if we cheat it's a lot different then women who have estrogen"

It really isn't a dream if you compare all the drama/stress I've have delt with. With my family, gf's family, they used to love me now they hate me and baby mommas family. It really isn't a dream.

>It really isn't a dream if you compare all the drama/stress I've have delt with.

Bitch bitch bitch.

Oh, poor me. I have to juggle these two women. One is really hot and the other one gives me free money for fucking her. My life is a disaster. Boo fuckity hoo. Waaaaaaaah!

Picture is kinda stupid as fuck. It's like saying

>Before thinking that you want to cook dinner,

>Eat 2 bags of chips

>You just may not be as hungry for a cooked meal after all

>keeps everything on the download

.. wow.

funny enough, he's not using her, she's probably using him. making him dependent of her so she always has someone to fuck. probably has side niggers too

Indeed.

Ok seriously kid you are fucking stupid, the only thing left for you to do is get a third chick.

men are the sluttiest sluts of them all

nice bait user

>sex addict
lmao

she's smart she's banging him so he gives her money to raise the child

I monitor her phone ever since I found out she cheated. She has to send me Snapchat pics of every place she goes. And she complies. I tell her what to wear and who to talk to. She complies. She does all that so I would give her another chance.

OK I would agree with your argument if you were not the typical beta chuck who says a woman can do no wrong. Both parties are human both parties have the ability to cheat. Given, biologicaly women cheat for other reason than men to totally say women can not be athe fault is sexism in itself.

I really wish it was bait. I just posted the conversations we have...

At least change the way you type.
It reads like you're talking to yourself.

I'm not that pathetic to be making up shit.

>imgay