>polite
>queuing up

polak
>big dumb slav blockhead
>sticking a camera in everyone's face
>walking in the road

this

Filthy dumb Argiebargie scum

What happened with the land of the queen? What a sad thing, having polaks hanging around with cameras..

THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF KEKOLDRY MISTERS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

This guy is a massive bottom faggot and sometimes he likes to show his ass to strangers in cam4

now look the most common names in the UK

>colonists
>quiet
>polite

that's a common muslim practice user

>Ignores hard evidence from a reputable source
>Posts some irrelevant tabloid in rebuttal
Still fannyblasted the Belgrano is rotting on the seabed, bargie?

>Every Muslim names their son Muhammed
>Every Brit names their son a variety of different names
>Muhammed becomes a common name

Hmmm

fucking kek, the only thing you have to tell about us is about some meme war 800 years ago, you're being literally invaded and you only think in memes

when exactly did the brits become the most beta submissive faggots? in the 90s?

>they keep deffending brownies ITT

C A N N O T B E F A B R I C A T E D

Why do you care though? It's not your country.

I don't tolerate faggots nor terrorists

Literally half of the "British" posters on this board are non-white or Poles, always bear that in mind

Sup Forums tier bait

yeah, probably some of them post ITT

>bait
user or you live in a literal bubble or you're the one baiting here

that's not a Pole holding the camera you toenail

You're boring lad

good, because I'm not here to entertain you.

Your entire country is a meme that no one gives two hot squirts of piss about and who most people only even remember as being "that country that lost the Falklands"
You think about us -all the time- and yet we don't think about you at all
Do you realise how sad that is?

that guy isn't polish you idiot

I think he wants to live there.

Pretty sure this little fag is the Pole who was VPN hopping and posting as "Japan" earlier
Saged

nah fake
thats from the movie "I am Legend"

>You think about us all the time
you actully believe this?, just bunch of 'muh malvinas' monkeys and paid people for protests remotely think of you, the average of us don't, kek

also, our country was always a meme, from the beginning, yours used to be respectable...until now

save some dignity for god sake, macaco, why are you deffending them?

That's the Russian bodybuilder Sergey Mironov, he is known as Sergey Henir in the West.

what's up Ali?, truth hurts? I'm not that guy

Yeah you are you little queer, enjoy your ban :^)

mfw when praying in Islam is basically Duck and Cover

dumbcunt

people actually in england don't complain about poles much, eu migration is more a concern because of job competition and the fact that there is already not enough houses, jobs or healthcare to go around, further migration is exacerbating the problem. when people do complain, 95% of the time it's about romanians and in turn, gypsies

people hate pakis but what can we do, they generations deep now so we can't send them back without going full fascist and becoming an international pariah state

and hey, even paki areas of the uk are still nicer to live in than fucking argentina

>brits
>handling the banter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

He worked on Flirt 4 Free 7 years ago and he is not gay, he just got naked for money. Imagine being so attractive that people pay to see you naked.

haha you silly brits, all poles do in the uk is say pola-polaa~ and be kawaii

better take carings of nignog-chans haha