This is just going to waste another 13 hours of my time isnt it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytkjQvSk2VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ain't gotta watch it.

just wait for moon knight

Do you like bbc?

Just watch it for the Iron Fist setup.

Luke Cage is based. You can dismiss it because of "DUDE NIGGERS LMAO" but in the comics, Luke Cage is one of the only characters based enough to go toe-to-toe with Dr. Doom (on Doom's home turf too).

dont watch it then. These tv series are a bit crap in all honesty.

Why would you even give this garbage a chance you stupid fuck?

Yeah but are they really going to have Dr.Doom as a villain this season or short change us with something uninteresting? Or worst yet make Dr.Doom boring as shit.

>I choose to watch 13 hours of a show about a C- level comic character

Reexamine your life

>avengers get 2,5 hour movies every three years
>B-level heroes get 10 hour series every year

Marvel has it all backwards, whats up with that?

>C- level comic character
read: "I've only seen the avengers movies and have no fucking clue what i'm talking about"

dad?

You will like dat black dick white boi

B-level characters (The Defenders in this case) are a LOT cheaper than the headliners. One hour-long episode of Daredevil costs as much a 15-second shot of the Hulk smashing something.

Doom might be an underlying evil, I doubt he's going to make an appearance long enough to get his face smashed in the first season.
That being said, i'm done with marvel's straight-to-netflix tv shit, it all bores me to hell.

I'd rather not watch another supposedly black character, whose only character definition is that he's black. And don't give me that "went toe to toe with..." It's bullshit. Using powerful enemies from other characters doesn't make your character awesome. Just like Miles Morales defeating Blackheart with a touch doesn't make his comic any less shit.

You've never read a Luke Cage comic.

Read the first issue of this, didn't like it, dropped it. But then again, I don't really read anything currently made by marvel, other than Moon Knight and Ellis's Karnak.

You weren't going to do anything good with them anyway

>you should like this fictional character because he can beat up other fictional characters

hella fucking epic

/thread, btw I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Fucking capeshit.
After ruining blockbuster cinema they had to ruin TV too didn't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=ytkjQvSk2VA

Is this Blackino?

Damn, Commissioner Burrell really fell from grace. Add on the fact that they killed off Lester Freeman, and it seems clear that Disney is taking the The Wire/Marvel Cinematic Universe down a dark and gritty path.

I'd like it better if he was classic Luke Cage. I'm talking about jive talking, turkey beating, money collecting, Afro powered Luke Cage. None of this modern "he's a black man but we have to make him act like a white man so we won't be accused of racism" Luke Cage.

Black Dynamite is the best Luke Cage.

Honestly every series is just filler until Punisher.

>super strong super durable man

Sounds so original though!

He was created in 72, so yeah. You'd be right.

Didn't the writers say that they were going to use the show as a means of covering current social issues? You know what that means.

Does Marvel even have the rights to Dr. Doom or is he tied in with Fantastic Four property?

did Sup Forums not like Jessica Jones? I thought the villain was one of the most interesting I've ever seen. it really appealed to my fantasy of controlling women and minorities like the fucking white male I am.

Tennant was the only good thing about the show, bar Trinity. Honestly, the lead actress was so weak, so was her sister.

They're saying Jessica Jones is in it so I won't be watching it at all.

>it really appealed to my fantasy of controlling women and minorities like the fucking white male I am.

yeah but the fucking white male who did that was the bad guy. Anyway Sup Forums isn't one person. some people liked it, some people didn't like it, and some people started frothing at the mouth and stuttering "c-cuck!" over and over again while convulsing violently

>Super power is invulnerability

Uhh soo how does he ever lose?

How will this be good entertainment?

Low effort cunt posting.

I'm serious though. I thought the villain's superpower was interesting and thought they did a good job of making the story compelling and believable even after I found out he could presumably control anyone effortlessly. The rest of the characters were pretty mediocre but I thought the villain made up for it.

It's gonna kick ass, particularly because Jessica won't be sharing screen-time with Luke in this one. Please let the

Low effort cunt posting.

*MCU version of the character end up with someone better than her.

Well she was interested in Spidey in the comic, don't know how will they put it into the MCU with a Minecraft player spider-man.

>Read the first issue of this, didn't like it, dropped it.
Understandable. It's bad. Read his original run, and the original Power Man and Iron Fist if you want true Luke Cage action. You probably can get it through Marvel Unlimited, in a Trade Paperback, or if you don't want to pay, through a torrent. It's worth it though.

>don't know how will they put it into the MCU with a Minecraft player spider-man.
They won't. She's 14 years older than him. She can end up with whoever she wants, Clay Quartermain the SHIELD Agent or some other minor BS character. Luke's too cool for her though.

Why? You don't like black people?

He's bulletproof. Every black superhero in the MCU is bulletproof.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

>Luke Cage is one of the only characters based enough to go toe-to-toe with Dr. Doom
Spider-man fought with him seeveral times

>releasing a show about a bullet proof black man right now
Marvel. Seriously.

Daredevil was the only good superhero TV series in recent memory and even that fell off halfway through season 2.

Capeshit is dead, get over it.

yes, which is why you shouldn't watch it. wait until iron fist comes out

>taking advice from dan slott
lmao

m

a

o

After the godlike Daredevil season 1 netflix made sure to make me lower my expectations with the shitfest that was JJones and the dissapointing second half od DD season 2.

So i know ill watch Luke Cage but sure as fuck aint having the same hype i had before with other netflix projects.

Is anyone else pissed of that the show will have a hip hop soundtrack? Because hes black get it? He HAS to have hip hop background music! I listen to rap a lot and Im still fucking peeved. Also you just know its going to be some nu-rap garbage and not golden era shit.

>Because hes black get it? He HAS to have hip hop background
I mean he doesn't have to have hip hock but it fits better. It fits the show. It fits the character.

It is just a different genre.
I can imagine Luke Cage listening to it just like I can imagine Iron Man listen to AC/DC.

Also I am sure it will have acoustic tracks that don't have any lyrics but they will sound like hip-hop just like Iron Man had those electronic songs.

I don't see your problem at all.

Oh god I think youre right