You Laugh You Lose

You Laugh You Lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8ddB1NpcdE&t=724s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=h8ddB1NpcdE&t=724s

Why are the american ones so much cheaper?

It's smarter

Because they´re darker.

Transoceanic shipping costs vs. domestic shipping.

XDXDXDXDXD

I miss the old group

Y'all aren't funny

Lost

fake

kek, she seems cool

this makes me so angry. lazy-ass kids don't want to work hard and then blame the older generation and the economy. makes me sick

you are an idiot.

her rat face is giving me cancer

SOFORT VERGASEN!!!

what the fuck

good ol fashion pancake but.

Millenial cancer

I think thats bullshit, cant people just fucking enjoy things

lost

That reference ... Christ almighty

In 2017? Nah nah nah, enjoying things went out the window when people were cunts about everything.

worst ylyl thread ever

oh right I forgot kek

make it better

>hates millenials
>is most likely a millennial

>>lol im dead on the inside
Why is depression such a meme these days?

Because someone jumped in a wheelchair and said "I have crippling deppresion"

its thumb up guy from that one game

Lost

I snickered

Dude what are you talking about? That has nothing to do with the picture. It's a self-deprecating joke, not a generalization about an age group.

You are completely right, you can enjoy whatever you want. Because this is fucking America. Freedom to do things that aren't hurting others is pretty much the most basic, easy freedom to justify. It would be crazy for someone to think your statement isn't true.

i hate her shitty little teeth

Why did this make me laugh so much.
I'm definitely feeling the booze.

yea but his beard isn't even that bad, he's just ugly and fat

Since when can crybaby tears produce so much force to hurt someone?????!!

Underrated

Because when you're so depressed that you don't give a fuck anymore, all you can do is laugh at your unstable mental state and take the piss out of yourself.
I reached this point many, many years ago.

That unfunny degenerate who makes videos where he doesn't let other people make videos he doesn't like?
What's his name is his channel dead yet?

Then you're not depressed. You're just an attention whore.

wow this whole fucking thread is reddshit tier garbage, everyone kill yourselves

Lol, I didn't say anything about an age group so...... I guess what I'm saying is Music can really help someone get through things. The whole 'false sense of confidence' by listening to music is what I think is bullshit. If something as simply as listening to music can help make you feel better then fucking do it and don't feel ashamed or think it's a false sense of confidence. I know your trolling but I thought I would make this a little more clear just for the fuck of it

Why do all of these types of memes use Ebonics? Do you have to be a nigger to make a 'when you' joke?

You've clearly never met someone who identifies as left wing. Trust me, as someone who lives in one of the most conservative areas of the country, that the wimpy crybabies are the right wingers, generally

>Kek
Well you don't.

this dude's basically cheating.
He's dropped down like 3 weightclasses without his limbs, but he still has his core and hip strength.
I imagine he fucking wrecks these kids more than he loses.

Idubbbz I think

I've seen this a hundred times yet today it made me lol for the first time.

Reddit is better than Sup Forums at this point. Sup Forums (or Sup Forums at least) is just full of edgy 13 year olds who came here because other 13 year olds told them it was the worst place on the internet.

Epic troll xD

then go back. bye. you're not wanted here. i hope your dad cremates you when you kill yourself and puts your ashes in a dildo so you can keep fucking him even in death you dead weight human shit stain piece of filth, he has literally always hated and regretted you

when they jump you from behind with a bikelock

Brian Posehn is a god among men. Id take him over the dime a dozen hipster on top anyday.