Do you guys all hate dadrock because your dad beat you for having such shit taste in music?

Do you guys all hate dadrock because your dad beat you for having such shit taste in music?

the core of my music collection is the rush discography

are u from the h2f by any chance? lool

For all these numale/niggers on this board, pretty much.

I grew up on Dadrock, so it'll always have a place in my heart

That album SUCKS, though. It ONLY has the title track & "Big Balls"; all the rest are baaad

Highway to hell is a better album

By far. Sadly that's as far as I've gotten through their discog so far...somehow that live one may be my favorite? That performance of "The Jack" is just one of the coolest things I've ever heard

True, they got some real good and some real bad stuff, have fun with their discography

Ah, that was the impression I got. Thanks man!
Have fun with whoever you're mowing through, haha

>dadrock will become grandadrock and greatgrandadrock within your lifetime

Dadrock was never a pejorative term

it's the youtube commenters that somehow found a way to get offended by it, kinda like this guy

I don't hate dadrock, I just hate cockrock like ACDC

not all dad rock is butt rock

>ain't no fun
>bad

Powerage Master Race

You're welcome dude

>Ain't no Fun
>Ride On
>"bad"

Ain't No Fun is SO overlong to just be looped over & over

Did genuinely forget Ride On, which is pretty nicely chill. Should have switched places with Squealer to end the album, IMO

if i caught my dad listening to acdc i'd beat him for having shit taste in music

I dont even know my dad, thanks for reminding me. Asshole.

It really depends on the individual band.
For instance I hate post Obscured By Clouds Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac and Led Zepplin, but the album you posted and the band that put it out is my favorite as far as so called "Dad Rock" is concerned.

I'm posting one of my favorite Dad Rock albums. (And let's face it boys and girls, Punk Rock IS now Dad Rock! Deal with it!)