Is it weird I don't have a Facebook account? I'm always hearing about "oh did you see such and such on Facebook"...

Is it weird I don't have a Facebook account? I'm always hearing about "oh did you see such and such on Facebook", and "I got so many likes on my post" and stuff like that. I had have 1 for a short while like 6 years ago, but it just seemed like a bunch of people posting and re sharing stuff in hopes of getting attention.

>a bunch of people posting and re sharing stuff in hopes of getting attention.
That's why I don't have a Sup Forums account

/thread

It's amazing the personal info they gaither off your phone. They grab everything. Just like google. Cops love it for obvious reasons.

The most shameful of samefags

You can't /thread your own post foggot

The most butthurt of butthurts

Don't have fb. Don't want it don't need it.

Isnt it just a place where your aunt can post pictures of her cooking, cat meme and people random kids pics?

My friends know I'll just catch up with them IRL. I tell them if shits important I'll hear about it somehow, I'm not interested in how butthurt you are about Hillary.

Plus I just don't trust or like fb. Their business model, the info they get on people, their politics. Nothing wholesome or friendly about those guys.

Most triggered of triggerd

>literal faggot

It is seen as kinda weird but I know people that don't have an account

You're doing it won't

>the most literal of faggots

>You're doing it won't
At least you tried.

How do you know its op

Had it about four years ago. I realised that is a place for innane crap which people start to think themselves as important (yes, they must share with the world that they had this for breakfast) and then start to think that 2000 selfies and 10000 friends makes their life so much better.

Vacuous morons and attention seeking? Facebook is perfect for it.

Its only seen as weird by liberals and people who arnt true to themselves (fake people).

I don't have a facebook. Intelligent people don't need friends.

These

People a literally "friends" with people they dont like.

The good part is nobody will accept your seed and your legacy of misery and your absolute worth of zero to society ends with you. You are a completely worthless human being and the representation of everything that sucks about Sup Forums.

If someone is important enough to my existence that I want them to be able to contact me, I give them my phone number or an email address.
The whole "friends/followers/flapjacks/ whatever" from an online profile that you'll never meet are irrelevent, unless you fell for the whole "online popularity makes you worthy" scam.

I used to think bot having a fb account was better . But i see normie guys and chads use it to get laid