How do I get drunk with this without throwing up everywhere...

How do I get drunk with this without throwing up everywhere? It tastes like fucking gasoline and coke just makes it worse

just drink it straight up, stop being a pussy OP

I bought that before. It tastes like a lipstick but liquidy and thick. You have to be like 80 years old to drink that

snort it

"Finest" blended scotch whisky...

Yeah no

Drop that shit like hell and get yourself a nice Islay single malt. Do yourself a favor this one time, user.

Pace yourself, ya cunt

Someone with taste. Islay is the shit.

Pour it in your asshole faggot

Id probably use some "sweet and sour" its like 5 bucks at the store. Once you have that you can make whiskey sours. Theyre legit. If u have extra cash grab some cocktail cherries.

I used to mix it with ice tea, tasted fairly better like this, you should try OP

Why the fuck did you take a 4k photo of whiskey you used up muh phone data ya fuck

>throw it out
>get something that isn't half liquid smoke

Easy instructions
>be you
>be less of a bitch
>take approx 6-8 shots
>hold your puke in because you're not a college freshman anymore
>drunk

drink beer, like any god-fearing alcoholic does.

blame my iphone

Seriously..be a fucking man and drink some quality Scotch, not crazy expensive, but quality. That shite? Just soak some tampons in it and shove them up your arse.

Not sure if these guys are pretentious fart sniffers but if it's genuinely intolerable to drink straight and is a cheap whiskey then just mix it with coke OP.

Ginger ale would probably be the go to mixer for that
50/50 ginger ale and ginger beer if you really want to cut the taste
Otherwise an old fashioned or rob roy

Mix with BlackBerry cider

>mix
Bitch detected.

Throw it away buy monkey shoulder if you're gonna cheap

just smash the bottle over your head or jam it into your failing liver a couple times. get the job done quicker at least. lmao fucking drunkies

This is true
Good cheap mixing scotch

club soda and ice

>brother keeps telling me how great scotch is
>never tried it. never wanted it.
>go to visit him at his house one day
>he says 'here try this scotch, you'll love it'
>smell it. shit smells like kerosene and perfume mixed with dirt
>i must have made a face because he says 'what?'
>i tell him what i think it smells like
>he tells me I have shit taste

maybe it's an acquired taste, but his $120 bottle of scotch smelled like something I'd use to clean stains off my driveway with.

First u have to stop being a bitch about it

An equally unpleasant blended whisky is Buchanan's. I would also warn you off Chivas and Johnny Walker Red.
Most blended whisky is suitable only for Londoners' palates and stripping paint. There are a few I like, though: Teacher's, Grant's, and Johnny Walker Black.
Islay might be "the shit", as they say here, but it is definitely an acquired taste. Laphroaig is outstanding but not even most single-malt aficcionados can drink it.

Don't lie now. I've downed 400 ml everclear twice. Drunk as fuck, shit the bed, puked blood next morning... But I'm here right now typing this. Lightweight.

whatever. point is it could maybe should have killed you. you seriously bragging about being an alcoholic?

Are you seriously bragging about NOT being an alcoholic?

Get some better coke and itll go down smooth as hell

how would one brag about NOT being something idiot? that makes no sense

This. That would make it a Scottish Mule.

Don't mix it with anything, I've made that mistake before with other drinks. If it tastes like shit, it's gonna taste even worse when you mix it with something.

If you have shot glasses, do shots. If not, just take a quick gulp and swallow without breathing. Make sure it's not a mouthful because that will get the taste all over your mouth. Drink cold water afterwards and/or take a bite of something to take away the taste. Repeat the above every time you drink it.

red bull, works with everything

booze tastes like shit no matter what unless its really diluted with anything
so your adivce works and also mixing it with a lot of cola like 1/4 whiskey 3/4 coke will work for the guy here, will just take longer to get drunk if he mixes it

That's because Red Bull tastes like how gym socks smell after 2 weeks straight on DeMarcus Shawntenqua's nasty ass cornrowed feet. It would hide the taste of gasoline.

Hey I got some of that. Try it in the rocks.

I fucking hate you cunts that say "yeah, no".
Make your cunting mind up you indecisive prick.

if you are going to do shots get either pure vodka, vodka with citrus taste or jaeger, anything else. MIX IT

Uh no. Ciders, meads and cysers are awesome, and they need no mixing.

red bull tastes good tho, better than coke

Get Jameson

but its gay tho

I said ciders, meads and cysers, not those fruity wine coolers you and your boyfriends drink.
Shit that has a ABV higher than most well known beers.

How dare you compare that shit to gasoline, not enjoying the finer things in life you uncultured swine

No, no it doesn't. Shits nastier than most sodas, and I hate sodas.
Want an energy drink? Here it is.