What's wrong poorfags? jealous that you virgins will never be able to afford a lamborghini like me?

what's wrong poorfags? jealous that you virgins will never be able to afford a lamborghini like me?

>lamborghini
Yeah, sure it is. You're the poorfag here.

I can't imagine the pain one feels when they drive their 1/2 million dollar car only to get the front lip scratched because they live in America where all the roads are fucked and curbs are 7 inches high even through it doesn't rain

>comfirmed poorfag
you're probably too poor to afford one. wouldn't expect you to know what it looks like, lol

lol, you're just mad, i feel just fine while driving on my nice government maintained streets. someone's jelly lol

As opposed to living in Europe, where we have speed bumps every 100 metres?

lol

Thanks Lori.

It's all yours my friend.

no, I don't want to drive a nice car with all these illegals driving without licenses or insurance.

AKA he's jelly of the "illegals" that are not even common

good thing i can afford a good camera

>not even common
then why are there so many sanctuary cities?

duh, they are just a vocal minority lol, smh
you're too poor to afford a lamborghini so i wouldn't expect you to understand

What the fuck happened to Paul Walker? Wby is he so bloa...oh is this after tbe crash? Fuck he still looks alright.

lol unlike you, i don't waste my time buying a good camera to take pictures when i can use my phone.

>vocal minority
depends on where you are.
also you don't fucking know me so stfu. One of these fucks totaled a vehicle of mine already by literally running me off the road, trying to make a right turn from a middle lane.

lol, i'm smart and i don't live in those crappy mexican cities, it's your fault

make up your mind, i thought you said they weren't common enough to be a problem. which is it you fucking liar.

what the fuck is this thread for real i don't even get it. also the seats in that picture are obviously the cheap cloth ones in a camry or some shit. like i said this thread makes zero sense

yeah 1% is small, and you chose to live in one of those 1% cities. your fault for living with those mexicunts.

you've obviously never seen a lamborghini
poorfag, lol

Not exactly a 'choice' if i want to have a good paying job that isn't shit. I can't help that major cities are all infested with illegal welfare queens.

also how do you know it is only 1% when these people are undocumented? if there was an accurate number, wouldn't that make them documented?

you're looking too much into it
get a job and maybe you can get a sweet ride like me

i had a sweet ride (until it got totaled like I just fucking previously said) and I have a job (also like i said). Stop acting like you know me. It's lie you have a brain of a goldfish and can't remember anything past 10 seconds. Lying sack of shit, maybe you are so triggered because you're one of the illegals I'm bitching about.

penis

Yes

You look like john callanan, thats cool

lol. you're clearly jealous of me. just stop posting you're only digging a deeper hole, lol.

Your mom had a nice deep hole last night fag

the joke is on you, my mother is dead! hhaha, necrophile