What's the biggest human loss in the history of music?

What's the biggest human loss in the history of music?

Mozart probably

FUCK

Jimi Hendrix.

>tfw we will never have the superband of Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis and Tony Williams with Alan Douglas as the producer
>tfw we will never have psychodelic jazz

Brian losing it before he could finish Smile

>in the history of music?
popular music*

they wanted to make one with miles jimi and paul mccartney

What

snoop dogg

strange, just yesterday I read up on the exact cause of death and whatnot, truly tragic

He got ejected from the plane and half of his brain was missing. Pic related

For modern pop music is was probably Hendrix.

What's the biggest feline loss in the history of music?

Otis Redding and Sam Cooke dying shortly after making their very best songs, both each GOAT contenders, breaks my heart

TOO FAR
this

HAHAHA FUCK YOU THIS IS GOOD

Ready? Let's use our brains... "Loss"

Delete this NOW

Best itt

taktlo$$

Jimi Hendrix

shouldn't there be rest's in all of those measures?

/thread

Brian Wilson.

lil b leaving the pack

George Harrison

Dimebag Darrell

3pac, The Greatest

Years ago, I saw a post on a music board that described the author's theory about how every music death can be described in terms relating to the day the music died. I really liked it, and think it works pretty well as an analogy. The basic argument was that Holly, Valens, and the Big Bopper were all different kinds of musicians, at different points of their careers, and that pretty much every other notable death in music fits into one of their categories.

>Buddy Holly
At the top of his game. Holly was the biggest rock star in the country at the time, and was a ridiculously talented person. Besides the people who created rock and roll, Holly was the first major innovator in the genre, and his death left a huge hole in music.

>Ritchie Valens
A kid who had a promising career, but probably wasn't destined for greatness. Valens was talented, and his death happening so young was pretty tragic, but he was nowhere near the creative force that Holly was. His music was good, but pretty much standard rock; if he hadn't died, he probably would have stayed popular for a while, but would have stayed fairly middle of the road.

>Big Bopper
A novelty act. JP Richardson wasn't actually a musician, he was a radio DJ who happened to make a novelty song that got popular. By the time he died, he had probably done everything that he was going to do musically.

This. Also his memory.

NO

some1 pls explain ggFgggE i don't get

i no get

when park choa left AOA

I'm at a loss for words

only real answer, everyone else is plebshit

MEME!

Gustavo Cerati