New black woman appreciation thread

New black woman appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVTQ8DDy38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight back and cut your legs off so you can't run, my own fresh juicy fleshlight, i wanna see you bleed and scream..

this is why there will be a world war 3. Chinese culture hasn't been softened by WW1 / WW2 like the US / Europe has.

The west is now about emotion/empathy. The chinese do not have empathy for living creatures and they will march in to war blindly.

Trump asks "does the west have the will to survive?" and the sad answer is yes as long as we don't have to feel bad feelings

One of the Chinese governments biggest fear is a youth uprising.

Wish I could find myself a hot black chick...

For some reason I find 'fros on attractive ebony women like that hot af.

I love fat black asses.

I feel bad for you. You are a complete fucking moron. I was not aware of my feelings until you triggered them. Sad emoji.

>my pussy has wings

Bestiality is abnormal

get help.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVTQ8DDy38

disgusting thread.

I could appreciate this thread

>muh powah

Being an edgy faggot is abnormal, except on Sup Forums

My first Teen sugar baby was a black girl. Mmmm young tasty memories

Not nearly thicc enough.

Do you even know what Japan did to the Chinks in WWI and WWII? Jesus dude.

edgy cuck

You're referring to the Consenual Loving of Nanking, right?

me2

I don't associate with niggers

The soft caressing of Nanking to be specific.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Exactly

>naked
>ice covered background
no ty, that's too cold for even my nordic blood

Have a jungle bunny instead

Easy there coldsteel.

I have thirsty black chicks all over me and i turn my nose up at them like they're rotten fruit :(

i would get with an educated one with a perfect family, if they were like 5 generations of wealthy, decent people.

but the nice ones i've met are still getting pulled down by the crab pot mentality that is black culture in los angeles.