I fucked Ted

I fucked Ted

she did nothing wrong

Why is she such a bitch?

Millennial gender fluid queer attack helicopter detected

Except lie to Walt about why she initially quit working for beneke. "Mr. Grabby Hands" is what she told Marie while she told Walt it was the welding fumes.

Walt should also fuck Ted to show dominance.

She literally ruined everything.

Is the correct answer

daily reminder that Holly is Skyler and Ted's love child

no, he just properly prep the bull tbqh

how can you dominate someone when you are being cucked by them?

And then you literally die to ensure that said cuck child will live comfortably.

Because rough necking Ted would assert Walt's status at the top of the social pyramid.

I fucked Kramer

kek

This show was ironically before its time

explain

Fuck her and fuck Walter for breeding at such old ages. I am shocked Walt Jr didn't ever go off about that. If I was him and knew my mom Skyler was pregnant I'd demand she get an abortion. I'd drive dad nuts until he does something creepy to make her miscarry if need be.

Apparently every show about cucking is before its time. I wonder if that retard has seen Tales From The Crypt. Even that shitshow Black Mirror is centered around cucking. Twilight Zone will never get topped.

>Walt had all that money
>didn't revenge cuck her with expensive prostitutes

>Fuck her and fuck Walter for breeding at such old ages.

Dude Walt couldn't even get an erection in the pilot

there's no way Holly is his babby

>Twilight Zone will never get topped.

are you talking in general or specifically about some episode related to cucking?

this thread is reddit what is there even to discuss

Walt Jr. was literally retarded but they also forgot to write even basic insight into the character. Which is sad because the real life guy seemed to be one of the smarter actors on the show in interviews. I'd like to see him go on the rant you described.

>What in ne'hell. Yoware seriously having a keeed ad this age?

that Walt is raising cuckspawn

it was a travesty what they did to his character. There was almost no development for 5 whole seasons despite all that time wasted at the family breakfast table.

Vince is an absolute thoughtless jackass

Exactly it would've been an extremely memorable tearjerker "s-s-s-she will turn out just like me". Fuck that hack for wanting to make a shit Grand Theft Auto ripoff instead of something with soul.

in the original scripts for season 1 Crazy 8 was going to kill Jr anyway (after he killed Jesse)