Calling doctors of Sup Forums

Calling doctors of Sup Forums

Ever since I went to a concert a week or two ago my right ear has occasionally felt clogged. When I physically move my ear around sometimes I hear and feel the same sensation as when you get water stuck in it after swimming. The crackling/popping sound. I tested my hearing with headphones (changing the same song from only playing through left and then right ear) and I can hear pretty much fine except that I don't "feel" the sound of a deep bass in the right ear as much as I do on the left.

Did I fuck up my hearing or do I have that Eustachian tube dysfunction nonsense?

You fucked up your hearing. Wear earplugs next time. I learned that lesson the hard way too.

Went with my dad to see Motley Crue when I was 14, second row, never been to a concert before. I was almost completely deaf for 2 days, Tinnitus like a motherfucker now, even with a fan, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just thought I'd share.

Yeah you're probably right. No sense in going to the doctors then nothing they can do.

That's the part I'm upset about, that I'm going to have this feeling for good now.

What did you think your ears were indestructible you worthless shit? You were just going to stand next to that speaker and think everything was going to be okay? Lots of noise, oh no biggie. Whats that? My ears are sensitive fragile sense receptors? HAHA let me turn this up and cram more shit in my ear.

Guess what loser, all that loud music slowly makes you deaf. Now you did it all at once and now you will never again enjoy that which you loved.

You get what you deserve shit for brains.

I went to the Guns N Roses concert in Foxborough last summer and felt like this for a couple days but it eventually went away (and thank Christ it did)
I don't plan to attend any more concerts in the near future, that gave me a real spook

You must be new here

Next time someone tells you to turn it down maybe they are smarter than you think faggot.

Only a few days? I've had this for at least a week now and while the crackling has gotten better the slightly muffled hearing hasn't. But I agree I'm certainly not going to make it any worse by going to more shows. Thankfully it's not bad enough to be unbearable but better not to push my luck.

Gave me a laugh, thanks for that. I'm certainly not even close to deaf in that ear but I can 100% hear a difference between the two.

>you can turn down the volume at a concert
When's the last time you left the house, user?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Talking about in your room, house, car, or with family loser. Maybe if you weren’t such a waste of space you would understand why other people don’t want to listen to overly loud music.

Oh, well yeah when I'm at my house or in the car I don't normally play music that loud anyway. And I clearly don't have a family because I'm 38 years old and spending time on this cess pool.

I hope you understand your pain and loss. I want you to spread the message of loud music damages your ears to everyone. You must also now change the laws to prevent noise pollution from shitty people too.

Good luck.

I accept your challenge. Look for me on the evening news when I go to town hall and demand loud noise to be banded from all public places

Sounds like wax build up, the concert is a coincidence.
Get some stuff to put in your ear to soften it and it'll come out on its own or as a last resort go to the doctor to get it syringed.

Also avoid earbuds that physically push into your ear canal; those just shove any wax that might be on its way out back in your ear and block it. I used to have to get my ears syringed every 6 months or so until i switched to earphones that didn't physically go into the ear; now i haven't had any problems in the last 4 or so years.

there's treatment options they can do for fresh hearing damage, it's either getting your ears rinsed or special shots to rehydrate. go ask your doc

Would I go to an ENT or do you think a general practitioner should be able to help? Hopefully you're right and it is just earwax.

>clogged

Always wear earplugs my dude. You don't wanna fuck with that shit.

For sure, this was definitely a rude awakening.

This is a dumb thread so I don't feel bad asking.
I had nasty ass sex yesterday. The bitch said she was clean and had papers from very recent and said she hadn't had sex since then, so like an idiot I didn't use a condom.
That night my crotch was slightly itchy on one spot. Today it was very itchy so I scrubbed it with hot water and soap and it's less itchy. I've got these little red bumps.

It's waaaay too early to be herpes. Not even 24 hours yet, could this be any STI or is it more likely just some kind of bacteria?

Well at least there will be a cure for hearing loss in the next couple of years.

I went to a biffy Clyro concert when I was 15 and that shit was loud and was like how you described it it felt like my ears were clogged, it went away the next day so if yours have been like that for a week you've probably fucked your ear drum.

How close were you to the speakers