Drunk rant

You know what I hate most about the outcome?

It's not that the Patriots won AGAIN, or that Brady got ANOTHER ring, but the fact that Atlanta didn't just lose, they lost worse than any other team in history.

People won't think back like other super bowls thinking "that team won over that team", it'll be "they lost worse than any other team in history", and it fucking sucks. Despite having the best season in my lifetime, it'll always be soured and always be brought up any time they do anything remotely good.

I can already hear announcers going "Atlanta are going to the playoffs! the last time they went was the worst loss in Super Bowl history!" and it makes me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkuo7-sefEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty much

>
I can already hear announcers going "Atlanta are going to the playoffs! the last time they went was the worst loss in Super Bowl history!"
Can't wait to hear that desu.

JUST

Know dat feel desu

Stop being a fan.
Honestly this shit is not worth it dude.
The Falcons suck, they have always sucked, and they will always suck.
Save yourself the trouble and get out now. They just gave you all the evidence you need to jump ship.
It's just a bunch of nigs running around with a ball anyways, there's better shit to give your attention to.

Honestly, it's made me think - why do I even watch this shit?

I'm rooting for a team that is comprised of people who are most likely not even from this city, and could very well go to another team at the drop of a hat, and for what? Let's say we won the game, what would've changed for me personally? Whenever we win a game, great, awesome cool. Whenever we lose a game? I feel like shit afterwards and brood on it all week.

I dunno man, it also sucks that everyone (most everyone anyway) aren't even from Atlanta, they're from somewhere else because Atlanta is the nigga capital of the world.

Shit, I remember a season or two ago the Chicago Bears came to Atlanta to play and it sounded like it was a home game for Chicago since so many people didn't actually care about Atlanta, they were from Chicago and moved here. Made me sick. If I were a player on Atlanta, I'd gtfo quick to a team who's city actually cared about them.

Shit, Samuel L Jackson who does most of the Atlanta Falcons videos and fuckall ain't even from Atlanta! What the fuck man

Shutup Goy, be a real man and support your home team you unloyal schmuck!

ATL is a shit sports city full of transplants and bandwagoners. At least you have rap/hip-hop.

>The Falcons suck, they have always sucked, and they will always suck.
Same with the Pats until 2000.

>thas Tom Brady tho

He knew

Woah, slow down there. We need young men idolizing apes. If you stop watching sports you might start paying attention to the real world and its problems.

Bread and circuses ;)

>born and raised in Atlanta
>lifelong Boston fan

Get with the times grandpa, this city is horrible for sports

If it makes you feel better you ruined our perfect regular season last year. Glad our loss wasn't so spectacular though.

>ignoring the Parcells era

this is an 18+ board

amazing that a city that is so black, has such awful sports teams

>ATL is a shit city
fixed

Teams need good management and organization to succeed.

>niggas in charge of being organized

Don't make me laugh

>our

Superbowl 24. Now shut up.

It was a terrible loss i'll admit, but at least it was to brady. Couldve been worse losing to a meme or black qb.

The braves go out of the way to sign people from georgia all the time. Idk any other team that does that

Absolutely this

At least with Brady he was already in GOAT conversations. Imagine Luck bullshitting his way into a win like this, the dick sucking would be non-stop

It was the SB where Brady put the exclamation point on his GOAT status. That's what it will be remembered for outside Georgia, Carolina, New Orleans and Tampa not so much that the Falcons choked.

2000 was almost 18 years ago bro

>just a strike away (2x) starts playing

dey aint seen nobody wit as much skills as we

we gon drop 40 on dey ass niggggggggggggga

Nah man, this is the worst in recent generations

At least the Falcons had a chance to win it

Have you heard the tragedy of Darth Parcells the Wise?

I think the broncos winning two years later makes up for it though

>There are patriots """""""fans"""""" that have never seen Bledsoe play

Holy shit I feel old

>Get btfo by a real team
>Your AFC rival beats that real team next year
>Defeat a paper tiger with no offense to be seen or heard of

Meh, Panthers just sucked that much. Credit to von miller and the defense but it was a boring owl

Say what you want about the Pats but at least theirs are exciting

>mfw Tom Brady could've overcome that deficit in the fourth quarter

I mean nothing is impossible at this point. What happens if a team manages to sneak two touchdowns on the patriots by halftime again? They're still gonna be scared shitless because they know no score is safe vs the God Emperor

Why do you care that much?
Matt Ryan makes over 20 million dollars a year.
Next time you can't afford a car payment or cant afford rent/mortgage, tell Matt Ryan and see what he says. Matt Ryan doesn't care about you so why should you care about Matt Ryan? He doesn't care, nobody cares.

That's how the Patsies were until Brady and Belichick showed up. Remember the thumping the Bears gave them in SBXX. Shit happens man, get over it and look toward next year.

>wrong
worse SB loss in my lifetime was pats getting ass blasted by the bears in 85

The Falcons don't have a super bowl win. The Broncos had two at that point and won another one two years later

Makes me wonder.

Any teams made up of people from one particular region?

Only one I can think of was the cycling team Euskatel that only had riders from the Basque region?

It could be worse for Falcons fans, look at Bills fans. They have been the big dance 4 times and only one was remotely competitive. And the Bills haven't done much since the 90's.

>worse loss ever

Nothing will ever be worse than buffalo losing 4 in a row, ever. If the NFL plays 200 more seasons it won't happen again

I can totally see Atlanta getting to the superbowl next year and possibly the year after to lose again though.

>the 21st century 90s buffalo bills
they deserve it with all the shit they pulled off this year from the annoying fans to the coach going back on his word to not play future during the seattle game to julio's constant but unflagged pushoffs; altanta deserved that choke and the chokes that will follow. fuck them

the bills were honestly a more talented team than the giants, people remember that game for wide right but the bills messed up on a ton of different things and ultimately loss to a back up quarterback.

They won't make it two years in a row the NFC will be wide open and this loss will affect them

The two biggest things about that game to buffalo fans are wide right and the beginning of 30 years of terror thanks to bill belicheck

That man has been haunting our asses for a looooong time

>the dick sucking would be non-stop
Are you implying that Brady's dick isn't being sucked 24/7? Fucking delusional

>Saints fan living in Boston
Truly the greatest SuperBowl I have ever witnessed

I watched games with steve grogan when i was little

I would definitely agreed with that. And I am of the opinion that even they have lost 4 SBs they had great teams during that time span. Thurman Thomas would have been MVP if it wasn't for wide right.

>Brady beating a healthy LOB

nice meme.

Oh shut up you whiny bitch. At least your team is actually doing good.

We're a fucking tire fire and the only reason Sup Forums cares about the Bears is LE FAHNEY MEMES XDDDDDDDDDD LE DA BEARS GUNNA WIN DA SUPERB OWL LE LE LE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Being a Bears fan is suffering. Be thankful you have a fucking quarterback.

Previous two were also back to back.

>tfw you'll never be able to get over Elway

You know what I actually hate the Atlanta Falcons now I cannot believe they let the rest of the country down so badly and gave Brady his greatest win of his career

Atlanta is one of the shittiest cities in the country

>told my buddies we were going to lose when the pats made it a 16 point game
>they all called me a faggot and to stop being "like that" as they merrily drank
>one of them blamed me for the loss because I was being "like that" and still hasn't talked to me

Out of 32 teams in the NFL maybe 10 are good and the Falcons are one of those teams. At least you have that. Imagine being a Browns fan or a Jags fan.

That's tough, man.

If it makes you feel any better, I was a fan of the Pats way back in the Grogan Days. I remember watching the Bears cubstomp the Pats, to what was the most lopsided Superbowl at the time.

t. Tyrone

epic chokes are much worse than a blowout scoreline

Gather round children as I tell you the tale of Steve Grogan

Brady did what elway did.. but instead he won the first 3 rings

athletic bilbao has the same rule: only basques

never forget

ATLfag here.

We will never ever ever live this down. We were absolutely beating shit out of a team in the Super Bowl. We were up by 25 and headed to the 4th quarter.

What followed will go down as a top 10 choke in sports history.

Not only that, but we had a chance to stop Brady from being called the GOAT, stop Bellicheat from being called the GOAT. Stop the unbelieveable arrogance of Boston sports fans. And finally be able to have some pride as this being a real sports city.

But instead of all that we laid down and died and let the Pats face rape us for 20 minutes of football.

Only Atlanta. I'll never again voice a boisterous compliment about the Falcons. They have let me down too many times to recieve any praise.

I feel ya, man.

No matter how many Owls the Pats win, I will always be reminded of...

>Muh Helmet Catch
>Muh Gnats
>Muh EliTE

The greatest comeback victory in Super Bowl history and the Pats still can't outrun XLII.

I fucking hate it!

If anything >we should be thanking the Failcoons for saving us from the indignity of 18-1

Oh wow, a whole superbowl loss and a post-season defeat from the Browns? The winds a changing.

There had only been 7 comebacks of 25 points or more in NFL history. And now there's 8.

You need a thicker skin. The giants are a garbage team that will never win another super bowl.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkuo7-sefEQ

What language are they speaking?

Shitty logo too lel

Now, it's just the indignity of being the best team in Panthers franchise history and STILL losing the Super Bowl.

Vikings have a pretty much identical story

>giants are a garbage team that will never win another super bowl.
Why do people keep saying a team will never win a championship? You guys know that these teams change a lot over time right?

It would've disappeared if the Pats didn't lose to a worse Gnats lineup a second time. Plus I'm a Titans fan, so I get "the longest yard" and a dead QB.

Support your local college football team instead. Supporting a "franchise" is the biggest cuck thing someone could ever do sports related.

18-1

The patriots team in 2011 was much worse than the giants that year though.

The French national Soccar team are all from Somalia

>college football
>not a franchise+slave labor
good goy

ayy

Shit was rigged
Why didn't Matt Ryan audible? Why did the take s seven step drop?