"The dangers of memeing too hard"

"The dangers of memeing too hard"

Help us insert name here, you're our only hope!

mot dont make no sense you jew
> computers will never be able to calculate a universe we have

The neighborhood

Makes sense to me, silicon red

Or was that something about the halting problem and computability

This shit is retarded.

>Herp derp its all a simulation

Cool story bro. When are you going to make the sequel about Neo and the Elf guy fighting again?

Regardless

I'm not writing a story, I'm running a D&D LARPing campaign, the story structure is different

LARPing is gross dude.

I hate girls who LARP in particular. They always do it for attention seeking and don’t really try to get into it or become what they are pretending to be.

Real tools!

It's therapeutic for me to make these, I dunno

Continuing

Used to hang out with a group of losers that did D&D, got tired of it in 2 meetings. Went on to do other things with my life.

Anyway have fun pretending to compute infinity.

> only 2 meetings

Thanks

Three

Stop. Just stop.
>whatdya wanna call yourself, OP?
>da nayborhood
>huuuur so cooLLLLL :^)
>look mommy! It only took a picture to make a cool fella on the interwebs!!!!!
WE HAVE TO STOP LOWERING OUR STANDARDS AND BEING IMPRESSED BY SHIT LIKE THIS. This is why Sup Forums somehow gets even shittier on a week to week basis. We keep letting threads like this get attention. The pic means NOTHING. You are a TINFOIL. You are not special. Whatever retard is about to make an encyclopedia dramatica about you (which is probably just you samefagging) with your name on it is ruining Sup Forums by putting this thread on a pedestal like its something special. Its not, you fucking teenage twerps. Go back to Sup Forums and project your jew insecurities elsewhere.

Nice pasta

Why the fuck sis you screen cap that?

Top shelf kek, amirite?

I literally typed it out you neet weeaboo mod. Fuck yourself.

Nice pasta then

Also, weeb definitely, but I'm not a mod and unfortunately not a neet anymore, I got a part time online job

Classic tbh

Captcha: store front

Last one for now