>No talent
>No hobby
>body dysmorphic disorder
>Depression
>socially awkward
>Ugly
>Small dick
>fragile
dumb, but atleast i'm smart enough to know i'm dumb..

only reason i'm alive is because i don't want to dissapoint my family anymore.

Any help from Sup Forumstards like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow some balls and change those things, stop being pathetic and stop whining like a child on the internet.

then :
>Get rich
>???
>enjoy

Idk , learn about trading , rent some shit..
You'll get everything that no one was willing to give you without askin it

You're right, you're smart enough to know you're dumb. Which means you're smart enough to change that, you're smart enough to mold yourself into what you want to me. There's no way a post of Sup Forums can encompass all of what you need to do, but it will probably be hard. Start with small steps towards improvement, and have CONSISTENCY. One day you might change, until then you'll just be the dumb Sup Forums tard you are. So change!

Find a hobby, something you're really passionate about, it doesn't matter what. Once you figure out how to lose yourself in a craft/activity, people's opinions will never matter as much again

Living like that disappoints your family. Just die.

Oh, i have tried to ''grow'' some balls, but i have no willlpower, never had any, i broke some years ago, could not go out for some years..

Thank you, I try to remember, i have forgotten something important to be myself, i have lost something.. maybe i just start to grow up..

I have tried many things, never found anything fun, not a SINGLE thing in my life, only games was fun.

OP here,
>Not a single thing.
>later i say games.. shit

Find a ugly bitxh then

Or a handsome gay man with a six pack

Its your choice

How old are you?
Do you work or do you study?

An Hero before it gets any worse.

I feel the same
maybe we can jack eachother off user? :3

Get the fuck off newfag...

Sorry, my dick is too small.

I'll lick it like a clit :P

It's smaller than a clit.

Even if your passion is gaming, if you can figure out how to lose yourself in that world when you're playing & tune out everything else, that's good. Obviously everything should be done with moderation, but the most important thing is that you find something that gives you a sense of escape

/thread.
Focus on making lots of money and nobody will care about your disadvantages anymore. Hottest girls will still worship you like you are a god

Kay lets suicide pact

I don't want girls or guys, but thank anyway.
I guess i will do that.

Autism, body dismorphia, and small dick aren't something you usually 'man up' out of, retard

Well, then you can enjoy sleeping in the best fucking bed on earth, eating the best fucking food and play on the best fucking TV, Monitor, PC, peripherals etc. while sitting in a hot tub. You get the idea

Im in the same situation.
I already buyed a cyanure bottle.

Will be waiting in the other side

Why do I love guys with no self esteem?.. I love beta males.

They won't cheat on you.

A-are you a.. A trap?

step 1
abandon Sup Forums

well, that sure sounds great.. guess i will wait some years til i kill myself or something.

Thanks everyone for wasting your time on me-

True. I would love her like nobody else on earth has loved before. I may have issues showing it, but still.

>mah feelings
fuck off with this shit you lazy cunt
don't spout off about your "feelings", go do something about it

Shut your bitch ass up and stop stealing my YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEE JK I fucking hate you though. Little bitch.

>lazy cunt
>do something
Sorry Sup Forumstard i'm lazy

no time for your whining,shithead
we are on Sup Forums
most of us are losers beyond repair
the secret is: don't give a fuck and enjoy what you've got so far

listen man what you may be is not as important as what you can make others think of you, use that brain get some dumb bitch wrapped around your finger. The world is yours faggot

I will try to remember that, thank you.

You don't have to live the life the media wants you to live. There is no right and wrong. You will most likely never be that handsome guy on Instagram with thousands of hot grill followers, nor the next David Beckham. Or whatever is cool nowadays. But you can make your own little life fucking great, even if most people wouldn't understand. They don't have to anyway

so what do you expect from us? if you came for emotional support you have come to the wrong place

Get off Sup Forums
find a hobby. You could be surprised by a lot of stuff you haven't tried yet. Photography, sailing, cooking, hiking
use this hobby and "monetize" it or try to find a job related to it.
If you work hard on it you'll become talented
>small dick
trap yourself up

Checked. You're not the only pathetic beta male here

check this

youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

Learn to accept yourself, see what things you can do to change yourself / what you usually do. It can be a small thing each time but that's enough.

For example, you can start with your own appearance. If you feel ugly, see what you can do about your face. Do a small thing. When you see its effects and you like them, you'll feel more motivated.

It's important to recognize that you yourself have to change. As long as you don't acknowledge that, you won't be able to do much and will only end up as you are now.

Resolve yourself. Don't depend upon others and then get disappointed all by yourself.

>no interests
Look around, you might find something that'll get you hooked.
>virgin
To Craigslist you go.
>autistic
Well wtf are you gonna do about that other than learn to identify what's repulsing you from other people, and work to mitigate it.
>no talent
Who cares, it's all about skill
>no hobby
Go get one.
>body dysmorphic disorder
Nobody is perfect; remember that. Even people that are seen as perfect by others aren't really perfect.
>depression
I think someone who's kicked depression in the ass should answer that question.
>ugly
you can't be that bad, dawg
>small dick
>fragile
Get some testosterone injections if you can get your hands on them.
>dumb
You need more air; you just feel dumb.

>i'm lazy
Cease being lazy. If you have enough energy to keep breathing, you have enough energy to stop being a lazy fuck. Simple as that.

Clean your room first, then we can talk

Stop being such a lil bitch youre just telling yourself you cant how about you actually try and stop complaining that shit wont make you better in life. Actually trying will make someone