I'm 21 years old and both my parents are dead and I drink about 20 drinks everyday. Is suicide the best option for me?

I'm 21 years old and both my parents are dead and I drink about 20 drinks everyday. Is suicide the best option for me?

smoke weed, get laid faggot

Look on the the bright side. Dead parents can't be disappointed.

switch to weed, get out of the house and build a new family. my parents are dead too but you dont see me wallowing in self pity. if you spend too much time inside take some vitamin D if will probably give you a nice mood shift, and go to some meetups and meet new people.

for vitamin D take at least 5kmg id recommend 10k if you barely go outside

I work overnights so maybe vitamin d will help

Start going to AA, I'm 20 and my situation wasn't much different a year ago besides the parents thing (1 year sober plus a month or two woohoo). My life is fucking amazing now and that's because I finally stopped wallowing on how much I thought life sucked and did something about it, suicides never the option. If you work the 12 steps you'll find it's more about living a happier more fulfilling life more so than just not drinking and doing drugs

Summerland has vitamin D...

There may be afterlife. You dont have anything to lose.
You cant imagine how suicidal i was 2 months ago. Now i do yoga and meditate every day.
Be best version of yourself. Find girl which will help you. Dont live for money. What would you do if money wouldnt be thing? Do what you love if dont know, try find it and then you will find right friends and girl. There is no point of suicide.
I wont say which is big reason which can change everyones life. You wont belive and think im trolling.
If you will start change to right side you will find truth about what we are and where we are. You and all of are just accident. You have porpouse. Dont listen to government and media news.

I ment You and all of us arent accident
>shit filter

NO. youre still to young.. just stop being a fag and start living.

nah

also quit drinking faggot

The thing is I have been drinking and drugging so long nothing seems enjoyable while sober.

I started when I was 12 and stopped when I was 19 and I never thought I was gonna have fun again without drinking or drugging - but that's early sobriety, it'll be a couple months before you can actually really start to enjoy things again, but it definitely does get easier, all you have to do is really try and find a good group of sober people to show you how much fun life is without all that shit. The only reason I'm even posting in this thread is because I've lived this and I've come out of that fog and recovered and life is so fucking good I can't even begin to describe it. I just know exactly where you are right now and it fucking blows. If you want you can kik me at blaezetfegit and I'll gladly talk with you

I started when I was 12 and stopped when I was 19 and I never thought I was gonna have fun again without drinking or drugging - but that's early sobriety, it'll be a couple months before you can actually really start to enjoy things again, but it definitely does get easier, all you have to do is really try and find a good group of sober people to show you how much fun life is without all that shit. The only reason I'm even posting in this thread is because I've lived this and I've come out of that fog and recovered and life is so fucking good I can't even begin to describe it. I just know exactly where you are right now and it fucking blows. If you want you can kik me at blaezetfegit and I'll gladly talk with you.

Sorry didn't mean to double post

don't drink anything besides the delicious and refreshing taste of an ice cold pepsi

I currently live in a house with 2 friends I'v known since high school. They drink and use drugs "responsibly". Like one guy drinks everyday but only 6 beers and sometimes smoke heroin/meth. I don't know how I can get sober in this type of environment.

Drinking 6 beers a day and using heroin and meth isn't responsible, there's nothing responsible about that. And you can't, you need to get out of there, if you really want life to get better you have to be willing to do whatever it takes and if that means moving to a halfway house (I live in one right now) then you have to

21 is still very young
also be grateful you had parents you miss because if both my parents died i wouldnt give a shit

Not to sound like a douche but appreciate the life your parents gave you and live the life they saw before having you. Over 6 months of sobriety life changes, shit becomes happy again for no reason. It's not easy but it's worth it. 20 years old and I thank myself everyday for it. Do whatever you need, move out, move states, find a new job, sell what you have and go to rehab if absolutely necessary.

can i have a bepis too?