Memes aside , How is Trump any different from a neocon?

-promises to give billions in tax cuts to the 1%
-says America needs to do more to help Israel. (Note America is set to give Israel 40 billion in Aid over the next 10 years)
-says he will even tougher on Isis than Clinton
-wants to bring back the Bush torture program
-wants to deport all the illegal aliens
-hates Muslims

Trump is basically a old neocon with some new memes

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=6eWpARRlLHc
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/04/14/trump-peace-candidate/
unz.com/article/the-donalds-foreign-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_and_the_Iraq_War
huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-marburggoodman/five-myths-about-hillary-iraq-war-vote_b_9177420.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iran-deal_us_55d0a844e4b0ab468d9d907e
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/
cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-terrorists_us_56e0d7cde4b065e2e3d4d82d
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1288186/Trump-promises-continue-drone-strikes-terrorists.html
counterpunch.org/2015/07/17/is-the-iran-nukes-deal-aimed-at-crushing-putin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not, but he's a better choice than Shillary.

>muh 1%
Die commie scum.

>promises to give billions in tax cuts to the 1%
kek
>says America needs to do more to help Israel.
His APAIC speech says the opposite. He doesn't promise 1 cent to them
>says he will even tougher on Isis than Clinton
>wants to bring back the Bush torture program
>wants to deport all the illegal aliens
>hates Muslims

still waiting for the bad parts.

Don't shills go through some sort of training process? This reads like some 14 year old Redditor.

saged

>-says he will even tougher on Isis than Clinton
>-wants to bring back the Bush torture program
>-wants to deport all the illegal aliens
>-hates Muslims
These are all good things. Fuck Israel and tax cuts for rich jews though.

>promises to give billions in tax cuts to the 1%
wants to increase taxes rich

>"On my plan they're going down. But by the time it's negotiated, they'll go up,"

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/

>-says America needs to do more to help Israel.

neutral on Israel/Palestine

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine

>says he will even tougher on Isis than Clinton

Shillary supported ISIS so anyone is tougher on them by default

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

>wants to deport all the illegal aliens

neocons are open border globalists who love cheap Mexican labor

>-hates Muslims

neocons are open border globalists who love muslim mass immigraiton (unless it's to Israel)

Basically you have no idea what Trump's policies are and no idea what a neocon is.

I suggest suicide

list of jewish neocons that supported invading Iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

>How is Trump any different from a neocon?

Nothing.

See

jewish neocons support mass muslim immigration to white countries

Why would Jews support Muslims coming here?

Neoconservatism is first and foremost an ideology focused on interventionist foreign policy. Trump's foreign policy is vastly different than neoconservative doctrine, with some maligning it as "isolationist." Neocons like William Kristol hate Trump and prefer Clinton to win because even she is more of a Zionist and a Reaganite than Trump. These people think we're still fighting the Cold War.

>Sam Seder

nice unbiased source, kikenstein

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/04/14/trump-peace-candidate/

unz.com/article/the-donalds-foreign-policy/

or just listen to his foreign policy speech

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

Because they're assholes

Trump has repeatedly expressed support for illegal Israeli settlements and said Obama is treating israel good enough

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html

>original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/04/14/trump-peace-candidate/

Nice bullshit source from a lolbergtarian.

Drumpf supported the Iraq War in 2003, said we should have gone "all the way" in 1991, endorsed drone strikes, killing family members of ISIS, supports invading Iran for the Saudis. He's the neo-con to end all neo-cons.

Those are jewish liberals , not Jewish neocons.

jewish neocons like Ben Shapiro hate Muslims

raises societal mistrust thereby making it easier to ruin european cultural links and complete the genocidal EU project

And 60% of Israelis support Drumpf!

OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

*Obama is not treating Israel good enough

>give Israel 40 billion
KEKED

>Drumpf
Why is that still around. Congratulations, you figured out that a white guy in North America immigrated legally at one point. The important word being legally, and it's also important to note that he integrated into the culture rather than forming an isolationist enclave and demanding special treatment.

>Drumpf supported the Iraq War in 2003

Nope

Trump opposed the Iraq War after Hans Blitz confirmed there were no nukes in early 2003

You have no idea how the Iraq War timeline works though since you were sperm at the time so you think the late 2002 Stern interview (before the UN confirmation of no nukes) is "proof" of anything.

no true neocon fallacy

All neocons from Kristol to Podhoretz support muslim mass immigration. They called Trump Hitler for not wanting to turn the US into Baghdad

see above

>Trump opposed the Iraq War after Hans Blitz confirmed there were no nukes in early 2003

And on Howard Stern Drumpf said in September 2002 (the same time Congress voted on it) he said he supported the war.

>Why is that still around. Congratulations, you figured out that a white guy in North America immigrated legally at one point. The important word being legally, and it's also important to note that he integrated into the culture rather than forming an isolationist enclave and demanding special treatment.

But that same white guy who immigrated here no wants to deny brown people from immigrating here.

>And on Howard Stern Drumpf said in September 2002 (the same time Congress voted on it)

Holy fuck you didn't even read my whole comment

That was "before" the UN confirmation of no WMDs in early 2003

you really are stupid as shit.

That is a ban on all muslims you retarded Orwellian faggot.

want brown people?

Move to shitskin land

they're so much smarter and peaceful than whites anyway.

He's literally a neo-con. He's new, neo, to the conservative movement, having been a liberal his entire life.

A temporary ban on Muslims until better screening programs can be developed and better enforcement of the border to prevent illegals isn't "banning brown people." If you want in, follow the rules, it's that simple.

Trump is a Goldwater conservative, he's not a neocon.
Bill Kristol and Krauthammer are neocons

>Give billions in tax cuts to the 1%
He said he'd tax them more you imbecile. Where do you even come up with this bullshit?

>Holy fuck you didn't even read my whole comment

And you ignored the part that in 2002 when he said that Congress was debating the war. Using your logic you cannot criticize Hillary for the 2002 Iraq War vote because she was only voting to give the president power in case he needed to go to war with Iraq. Which is it faggot? You cannot have it both ways. In September both Trump and Hillary supported the Iraq War or not.

>follow the rules, it's that simple.

Those "rules" were created by white heterosexual cis gendered males from the 18th century.

>He said he'd tax them more you imbecile.

Guess you didn't look at this tax plan that OVERWHELMING cuts taxes for the top 1%, aka Trump and his buddies.

>Trump is a Goldwater conservative, he's not a neocon.

Goldwater was a neo-con to end all neo-cons. Goldwater literally said "nuke Vietnam."

The literal tax plan he proposed gives rich people like himself massive tax cuts. He's only flip-flopping now because people called him on his tax plan.

at least he's not a politician

>Muh white male patriarchy.
If you can't deal with the rules then why do you want to live in the country that enforces them so badly?

He said he's going to tax them less. When he said he would raise the taxes he meant from his plan not the current tax rate.

>in 2002

No when the war started

>sing your logic you cannot criticize Hillary for the 2002 Iraq War vote because she was only voting to give the president power in case he needed to go to war with Iraq.

She supported the Iraq War years afterwards. Also she was privy to inside information as a politician (that the war was bullshit)

Trump was already against the war in 2003 after the UN Security Council resolution in January-February

>2002 Iraq War vote

the vote wasn't for war

huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-marburggoodman/five-myths-about-hillary-iraq-war-vote_b_9177420.html

>No when the war started

YOU ARE IGNORING THE FACT CONGRESS WAS VOTING ON THE IRAQ WAR IN SEPTEMBER 2002 FAGGOT

>Trump was already against the war in 2003 after the UN Security Council resolution in January-February

I don't fucking give a shit. He's a neo-con war monger who will flip flop on everything. He's going to continue the American empire, that means more drones, more US troops overseas, more money for Israel/Saudis.

>the vote wasn't for war

I already posted what it was about you stupid retarded Trumpfag

>Get rekt
>Cry and call names
>Continue to ignore information
Shills get out. Shillary a shit.

Signing deals contrary to your alliances is usually frowned upon.

>YOU ARE IGNORING THE FACT CONGRESS WAS VOTING ON THE IRAQ WAR IN SEPTEMBER 2002

no congers was not voting on the war in 2002, you are talking out your ass

>I already posted what it was about you stupid retarded Trumpfag

you sound like you're 11-12 years old.

>I don't fucking give a shit. He's a neo-con war monger who will flip flop on everything.

He was a private citizen who got duped by the neocons and the media like the vast majority of the country into thinkign Saddam had nukes (much like who Shillary duped the country on Libya)

nice try though

youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw

>Shills get out. Shillary a shit.

Hillary said she would support the Iran deal as president, Trump said several times if president he was sign a bill repealing the Iran deal. That is all the reason ANYONE with a brain should not support Drumpf.

> 911
> 911
> 911
The numbers do not lie, shill.

>let me come call Trump supporters fags so they'll vote for shillary

How is that brain tumor going, friendo?

>Trump said several times if president he was sign a bill repealing the Iran deal.

false

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iran-deal_us_55d0a844e4b0ab468d9d907e

>no congers was not voting on the war in 2002, you are talking out your ass

I GUESS THE 1 MILLION AMERICAN MARCH AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR IN DECEMBER OF 2002 NEVER HAPPENED RIGHT FAGLORD?

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iran-deal_us_55d0a844e4b0ab468d9d907e

He attended anti-Iran deal rallies with Ted Cruz you lying faggot. He said he would sign a repeal of the deal if Congress pass a law, he won't do it on his own though.

>Authorize military action

You would need to read the specifics of the document to understand what that meant

I'll just keep posting this link until you do.

protip: it wasn't a green light to invade

>with Ted Cruz

guilt by association

you aren't very good at this

>How is that brain tumor going, friendo?

I don't give a shit if I cal you a fag, cunt, fuckface, retard, or all of the above. Trump is a dangerous neo-con retard who will nuke the planet if elected.

At least with Hillary I'm voting for the survival of the human fucking race not being blown up in a nuclear war or die of climate change.

>protip: it wasn't a green light to invade

Yup which is why Saddam is still in power, ISIS doesn't exist, and there are no US troops currently in Iraq right?

I suggest you read the article instead of whining about nothing

>I suggest you read the article instead of whining about nothing

I suggest you suck a big fat dick Trumpfag.

just look at her long list of foreign policy success!

Trump voted for GWB in 2000 and 2004. Therefore Trump supported the Iraq War for voting for Bush.

>just look at her long list of foreign policy success!

Iran deal (which she started the negotiations)
New START with Russia

Two major foreign policy successes started under Security Clinton.

THIS GUY NEEDS A FUCKING NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!

>Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

>Trump wants 30,000 troops. Would that defeat ISIS?

cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/

>Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-terrorists_us_56e0d7cde4b065e2e3d4d82d

>Trump promises to continue drone strikes on terrorists

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1288186/Trump-promises-continue-drone-strikes-terrorists.html

>Iran deal

The Iran deal was the same deal given to Bush (which was rejected)

The Obama administration only accepted it in order to try and wedge Russia/Iran

counterpunch.org/2015/07/17/is-the-iran-nukes-deal-aimed-at-crushing-putin/

>New START with Russia

yes "start"ing a new cold war was a great idea

bravo Clinton

Everyone knows that imminent nuclear apocalypse is good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

How else can we make the future into fallout?

Trump is bad. Hillary is awful. Bernie is alright.
But the ignorant collective is stuck either believing in bad, or just eating up the media - in which case the believe in what's awful without even realizing it.

inb4 shitposts
inb4 not a single decently intelligent reply
but I'm on Sup Forums lol who am I kidding. you lot are predictable

>No source
>Still ad hom
Discarded. Go home shill.

As opposed to Obama how has supported terrorists in the middle east and killed hundreds of thousands of people including American citizens?

Also Obama is the reason Snowden is on the run in the first place despite promising to run a "transparent" administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

See

Bernie is generally clueless on foreign policy he supported the Saudis until someone pointed out to him that they were the number one backers of terrorism in the world.

>Also Obama is the reason Snowden is on the run in the first place despite promising to run a "transparent" administration.

And? Trump said he would literally "kill" in a drone strike. Are you fucking high? He's the most neo-con candidate of anyone running. He's gonna start world war III and nuke the whole world if elected.

As opposed to Drumpf who would go to WAR for the Saudis against Iran!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!

ISIS falls the second Obama/Saudis stop supporting them in their failed attempt to overthrow Syria.

But you probably think "Assad is le real evil"

Snowden's already safe in Russia there's no getting to him.

You can always ask Shillary to let him back though since she's so "tolerant"

That isn't really saying much, now is it?

>Snowden
Rhetoric and irrelevant
>30,000 troops
Would be fine for strategic targeting of top ISIS agents and associates if we weren't still butt buddies with Turkey
>Kill ISIS families
While it isn't their fault that they are associated with ISIS, it's pretty much the only wait to destroy a dug in insurgency, plus most of them would fight if given a chance anyways so I'm not really all that sorry.
>Drone striking terrorists
So?

Trump said he would "kill the family members of ISIS" which is the same war crime the Nazis were hanged for in Nuremberg. He's a dangerous fascist retard, like YOU

>But you probably think "Assad is le real evil"

I never said that you stupid faggot.

>Snowden's already safe in Russia there's no getting to him.

You forgot the whole "I will kill Snowden with a drone strike" that Trump said?

>So?

Because 99% of people killed in drone strikes are not terrorists faggot.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Was gonna be a quarter, but you blew out your credibility with the pic in the OP

>WAR for the Saudis against Iran

Trump is against any and all nation building so that's a joke

you should watch his foreign policy speech

youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao

>no nation building
>no invasions
>no supporting terrorists (unlike Obama/Hillary)
>no globalism

feels good

eat shit Shillary troll

>"kill the family members of ISIS"

The US killed millions of civilians in WW2

no one cares

>Trump said

Trump's ending the cold war 2.0 that Shillary started with Putin. That means no drone strikes.

It'll feel good to have that over as well. Allof Shillary's blunders would be wiped away with a Trump presidency

>Because 99% of people killed in drone strikes are not terrorists faggot.
Not violent partakers in it, just the support network. Same as logistics in the army. Whoop-de-fuck inbred ragheads are dead. The world weeps for such a horrific loss.

But you see, if we don't kill sandniggers with drones, and thereby radicalize more of 'em, the MIC get's a tummy ache.

>Because 99% of people killed in drone strikes are not terrorists faggot.

So?

>-wants to deport all the illegal aliens
Neo cons love mass immigration Trump wants the border secured and legal immigration reduced.

>Whoop-de-fuck inbred ragheads are dead. The world weeps for such a horrific loss.

This is what I'm talking about. All Trump supporters are racists. Face it, you only rally behind trump because you can't stand the fact there is a black man in the white house.

So, in his tax plan, 80% of Americans will have approx. US$534 BILLION tax cut and you are complaining about the US$552 BILLION tax cut for the 1%?

Neocons don't want to deport illegal aliens. They support cheap labor for their business friends.

I'll give you a meme. Use it well