Let's talk about period sex

Let's talk about period sex.

Have you ever done it?

Did you enjoy it?

Do you still do it?

Would you ever try it?

I've done it. It was neither good nor was it bad. I do still do it, in fact I will likely do it before this day is over.

Done it once, when i pulled out it was like pulling out a cork from a champagne bottle.
Never done it agin

I did it with previous girlfriends and my wife. Didn't mind, just gets messy. Wife is usually in too much pain to do it so I haven't done it in a year or so.

virgins ..... fuckin virgins

Done it, it get's a little messy usually. Sometimes period blood smells bad too, so in the end, not really worth it in my opinion.

I did it once or twice (but once on accident) and it didn't really feel different. It was just kinda awkward because of the blood and there was no real foreplay (because of the blood) so it wasn't really pleasant. I would do it again if I was asked but not otherwise I guess

>I do still do it, in fact I will likely do it before this day is over.

How do you manage the mess?

I've done it many, many times. It's really no different other than the annoying cleanup after. When you gotta nut you gotta nut my man.

I've done it a handful of times. I'm not the biggest fan, since I don't like to get up and immediately clean up after sex, and with period sex you pretty much have to.

Unless it's in the shower. Then it's no big deal at all.

use a condom and lay a towel underneath

I've had every bodily fluid on me with blood getting on there quite a lot. Just gotta have tough skin. It ain't gonna stop me from fucking her

done it oftentimes. I have sailed the red seas son..

It's a little messy but still nice
>pro tip: do it in the shower

Did once, bed ended looking like a crime scene

I do it only to please my wife, I dont quite enjoy it.
The blood gets in my pubes and every time I pump I get this really sticky feeling betwween my pubes and her ass, like the feeling you get when you peel weak masking tape from your skin.
Its just not my cup of tea.

Done it and it feels weird af, wouldnt recommend it

Let me tell you guys what its like.

The pussy will stink really bad because the period blood smells like rotten asshole and armpit.

The sex will feel funny because as you fuck her the blood will be coagulating inside of her pussy and you will feel things that feel like sand rub against her dick.

There will be blood under her, all over your dick, and in your pubic hair.

Warm wafts of stick will rise up into your face if you do doggy. If you do missionary its not so bad.

Its okay but not a good experience.

No thanks. Sounds smelly

Do you have towels you don't really care about? Wash a few and use them fresh. Put one under her ass, or under anywhere that you could get blood onto. Then use another one to wipe yourself and her.

Then shower.

Did it with multiple girls. never on the heaviest day tho. mostly just put down a towel and its not realy a problem.
current girlfriend actualy almost completely stops bleeding when she gets horny on her period so there is hardly any blood.

so yes, enjoy it and still do it. depends on the girl and the time of the period

I've done it several times with my current gf. For us it's no different than normal sex except for the mess. We get around that by only doing it in the shower though. Orgasming a few times works wonders for mitigating mentrual pain to, which makes women less bitchy. I definitely recommend it.

Femanon here

I'm the most horny in the middle of my period. When I"m bleeding, all I think about is getting fucked really hard and I start crave dick and don't really think about anything else. It's like an inch that can't be scratched.

Two weeks later, I hardly even think about sex.

Done it lots, we just get blood everywhere, cum all over each other & wash the sheets once her period's over.

No reason not to

aids

GF is like this. Cherry cobbler = rapey ambushes when I get home from work.

Also when she's ovulating. Less cherry cobbler, more trance-like behavior of needing to be impregnated.

how big is your penis?

Yes, she seemed to like it, it was ok for me, it happened week ago, probably yeah. It was her last day of period so pretty weak blood flow I even ate her our before sex.

I've never had a penis.

Your biology sounds like its broken. Women are supposed to most horny when they are ovulating.

A lot are horny during their period, too.
Some of them hide it because they consider it gross/unclean.

A few years back I did it with some girl in a trailer park that lived with her parents.

>Be me
>Dry spell
>Messaging random girls on dating sites asking to fuck
>One says yes
>Show up to some shitty trailer park and her dad answers the door
>I go to her room and her room is literally a door without any hinges, it's leaning against the frame
>She tells me she started her period
>She puts a blanket down on the bed and asks me to cuddle with her until her parents go to sleep
>Her dad is just standing up and staring at his bed (he does this for 15 minutes), apparently he's a skitz
>After they go to bed, we have sex
>Doesn't feel any different but there's a little bit of blood on my dick
>Fuck it, I can go raw and cum in her
>Cum in her
>We wait an hour
>Fuck again
>I leave
>A day later it burned every time I had to pee and this continued for two weeks

No regrets

It starts when I'm ovulating. I get very horny, but it isn't like an itch that can't be scratched until my period.

I dated a woman fir a year who introduced me to it. She said the orgasm reduced cramps, and rewuested it every month. I looked forward to it like crazy. Messy, but super wet. Feels like fucking in cum. I recommend.

Yeah, including two one night stands. Just put a towel, a condom and pump away.

Did 3 times, first i was drunk and she was so drunk she basically begged for my cock, with condom, it was a shit also cause we worked all day and she wasn't clean... But it always smells bad during that.

The other times cause we were horny, no need for condom so it should be a bonus point, turned out I was too big and came right after I managed to get in, again a shit.

The problem is that for reasons it's the most horny period of the month for both, mostly for the girl, I don't envy them at all and even if they suck your dick not being able to touch them is a shit

It can be scratched, you just kneed a longer backscratcher.

lol how fucking hard up were you

Yeah. Something like once a month. Where's the problem? I won't keep my dick in my pants because the bitch is in her period. How old are you? 12????

I don't fuck monkeys.

I've done it, it feels the same but wetter and you finish with blood on your cock.

My experience as well, but the messiest was at the expense of a motel's laundry budget. Wife #1 had wildly irregular periods, so holding off four days was ok after 4 months of access.

I wanted to cum in someone and she was on her period so she couldn't get pregnant. Win win. Sure she was crazy and told me an ex boyfriend put a demon in her closet but hey, I got to cum in some tight smooth skinny body trailer park girl.

I have with three different girls on many occassions
The blood is an odd natural lube as it dried if youre not moving keeping it flowing but the heat and the swelling make it so good.
I love period sex and I wear my wings happily

>four

What a stupid cunt

WHATTHEFUCK LOL

>feel like sand rub against her dick.

>rub against her dick

>her dick

Do it on the regular with any girl I happen to be with. I do it out of happiness that the bitches aren't pregnant. I've kinda got into this gross habit of pulling out and making them suck the nut out. I just want to see who'll suck their pussy juice and blood off my dick. If they don't suck it, I just cum on their face and wipe the blood off my hand..win/win.

Done it, I'm okay as long as I don't look/think about it. Looking down at your own condom covered cock covered in blood is gross. Pic related.

Done it. Lubrication felt obviously different, a bit more gritty like anal. Girl came more easily than usual.

Given oral too, but she wore a diva cup which removed blood from the equation entirely. Tried once with a tampon and it worked but was slower than usual to make her come.

good advice Sup Forumsro

Done it. Didn't care. Smell was the only bad part

stfu and be a man, beta faggot.
pussy is pussy.
real men wont even wash after.

this. The smell is tough to get passed. Not just the blood smell but a different specific smell only related to period

Exactly. Like raw sewage mixed with blood or something

This.

I've done it tons of times. It also depends on the girl. Some get cramps and the like.

Anyhow, key is to just put a towel under her ass. I also always use a condom to simplify cleaning.

>Have you ever done it?
yes, my girl likes it, she says it helps relieve cramping
>Did you enjoy it?
ya, pussy is good
>Do you still do it?
yep

this user gets it

>yfw no blood lust driving you toward period sex

It grossed the shit out of me the first time, but I'd probably do it again.
>I was really high the first time and it felt amazing.

It stinks really bad

Used to do it all the time before my gf got a mirena (IUD with progestogen, stops her getting pregnant and getting periods, 100% recommend). Sure I enjoyed it, it was sex. The extra lubrication wasn't bad either. Stopped short of going down on her when she was bleeding though.

i love it, i make my girl taste my penis and make her all a mess, and she likes to be trated like my cum, blood and piss bucket, that girl is mine is all i have to say, and of course is the third girlfriend i do this whit

Ive done it a lot. It feels really weird to me. And weirdly dry but wet. Its odd.

strawberry milkshake is better than a chocolate milkshake at least

i do it all the time ...she is fucking horny when on period ... blood do not scare me at all

I love it, chicks are hornier and blood is a natural lube. Warmer and wetter. Less chance of getting pregnant also.

My current girl doesn't want me to cum inside of here even on her period and that sucks.

I'd shit on her period-blood covered feet.

I had sex during my gf's period. It's not a big deal. Guys, just use condom and fuck your girls on doggystyle or missionary.