Im in relationship with girl who has a fetish for sucking dicks. I let her suck, anyone she wants to...

Im in relationship with girl who has a fetish for sucking dicks. I let her suck, anyone she wants to. I get off to pics I get from her. That's one of the mixes I make. She have sucked more dicks but unfortunately not every single situation was recorded. She never slept with those guys, she just suck them and flash them her body, Have someone of you have something like that or similiar?

pic related: sucking a different dicks

If someone interested I can post more of her ofc, also bump

Similar, maybe. I love to get my dick sucked by as many different girls as possible, and take pics/vids when I can. They don't all let me film but it feels 10x hotter when I do. I'm sure me and your girl would get along great - I'd send you bj pics regularly. post more!

You got kik so we could trade pics of our girls ?

She probably does fuck them, but who cares? It's still hot. Wish my gf would do it

nice dubs bro - thats kinda ironic - cuz you meet girls who dont want to being recorded and my girl meet guys who do not want to record her sucking their dicks.. im sure the first thing she would do to you would be flashing her tits (pic related)

Actually most girls are willing to let me film, just a few that don't want it. And yeah nice tits! I'd film her blowing me as much as possible

She swear to me that she doesnt. Thats the point of our "deal" - she can suck whomever she wants, but she cant do nothing more. She told me once that one of them was so horny, she was all naked, sucking him and the guy tried so hard to get to her holes - I told her maybe getting naked next to them is not good idea, but she loves also to tease, she said she enjoys the reactions of the guys

excuse me my english, its not our main language.

underrated post

shit, you are on strike, those triple dubs!

here is your reward - my gf just for you ;)

maybe not in row, but almost hit that number, lmao

Wow user those lips! Show more of her sucking cock!

lol she fucks all of them

She is fucking them all for sure lol unlucky user

unfortunately all pics of her sucking are in collection I posted as first. But I can show you the hottest picture she let some guy to make her - as she said, he was fascinated with her asshole and he wanted to keep it in his gallery - she let him to keep this picture, damn, everytime I think about that im rock af

She does have a lovely pussy. But I find it hard to believe she only has a few pics of her sucking cock. You make it sound like she's sucking dick all the time. Surely there are more pics or videos!

it could seems like that to you, but I know her well - she is very strange type - crazy and slutty, but also inteligent, love to play with them, she gets horny when they cant fuck her, but she can give them pleasure with her lips.. hard to explain, but it's true folks

got videos, lazy to convert them into webms :D

Well show us some screenshots!

I dated a chick that all she wanted to do was suck my cock. She said it has always been her favorite sex act. It actually got old after a while, plus I knew that mine wouldn't be the only one she sucked if we stayed together.

most of them are dark and blurred, because it was recorded in the night, inside the cars - the most hot about those videos was sounds she was making while she was choking on them

That sucks. I actually enjoy head more than sex, and I'd be afraid to accidentally knock up some slut. I'm fine with getting sucked off by as many chicks as I can, and filming if possible. It's fun.

maybe you was dating mine, she had similiar situation with some boy before me, lmao

bump for cocksucking sluts

Did she ever suck any bigger dicks than those?

How did you meet ? And at which point of the relationship did she talk to you about this fetish ? Also moar

Got any facials or mouthful of cum?

you will end up chopped up in the trash can by one of her lovers hahaha

classic story