Ask a person who won't answer any questions anything

Ask a person who won't answer any questions anything.

Why won't you answer any questions anything?

Why

Will you still be replying but with non-answers or questions and statements of your own?

what is the meaning of life?

I was jk. I love to answer questions

How do I become straight?

because im a faggot

yes

Can I have a picture of a black futa?

faggotry

So if I call you a little pussy ass teenager in question form you won't rage like the faggot you are?

i don't know im a fag

yes

suck one fewer dicks per day every day for a year

This is so unbelievably autistic. You're on your way to the moon OP. Keep it up.

Kek

yes

If birds were suddenly susceptible to being electrocuted when sitting on power lines how long would it take before all birds instinctively knew not to sit on power lines?

Pls I need to know

who was phone?

What's the best way to get my ex gf back? She lives 400 miles away. Haven't spoken in 3 months. Dunno why she dumped me. Guess she met someone else up where she lives & didn't fancy long distance.... despite her having been the one to talk me into the long distance relationship in the first place...

all birds would die

Well you didn't rage, but you still reply answered with a basic statement.

your mom

what is life's greatest illusion?

Would there be a war between power lines and birds first or would all the birds just fly dutifully toward their demise?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck the game?

Innocence, my Brother...

If you were to suddenly given the choice to live in the world of dark souls, would you? a detailed answer as to why or why not would be cool

welcome home

I don't know but I love sucking cock

Hi. Op here. Forgot about the thread since I made it. Any more questions?

do you like swordplay? I'm talking dick on dick action. (or maybe even sword vs dragon if you have a huge cock)

How many cocks have you sucked so far today

Why?

Hilarious.

Fuck