What is your favorite movie time snack?

What is your favorite movie time snack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-9Ka3a7cdYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I havent had a gaytime in months. Might stop by the milkbar on the way home tonight and have one while I watch Stargate tonight.

>milkbar

god victorians are retarded

I hate these since The Flintstones chose it for their product placement

Ausfag general?

What the fuck else is it called?

It's a servo you dumb cunt

You get your gaytimes from a servo or a corner store.

Either that you're going to some faggot place with hipster cunts

Channel 9 is so cheesy. All their shows / ads have this weird glitz and glam aesthetic. A lot of gold and purple and 'theatre lights'. Channel 7 is nearly as bad.

Servos are petrol stations. Corner store is dumb as shit and has one too many syllables

Whoever is in charge of programming there has to be a master troll.

>Well there's a pretty girl serving at the counter of the corner shop

Fuck up cunt
>dur i'm gonna go to da servo to get some durries and a new plank of wood to belt meself over the head with

Fuck off cunt

We just call it Pak shack in the UK

>my parents were contestants on one of the most watched reality TV shows in australia and I have all this dirt about it but I can't say anything due to legality

>Lamb ads used to be an old white dude yelling at you to eat more lamb
>Now they're ads about diversity that opens with a white man complaining about too many white men, an abo joining in, and a tranny acting like he's a woman
What happened to this country?

youtu.be/-9Ka3a7cdYw

Not as bad as the ANZ ads that perpetuate the wage gap myth or the wife beating ads that says if we treat women as equals and make a joke about them then we're encouraging domestic violence, but still.

Me on the left.

Not eating its superior lovechild

Good thing you are posting on an anonymous image board, huh champ?

Some kush and sweet tea

L O N D O N

kek
>lets not talk about diversity, just do it
>spends entire commercial talking about diversity, instead of just doing it, to make themselves look like some crusaders for diversity

cunts

>sweet tea
>not superior sencha green tea / hot, of course
Suth'na spotted