Someone close to me dies if I don't have $10,000 by Tuesday. How can I turn $1200 into ten grand...

Someone close to me dies if I don't have $10,000 by Tuesday. How can I turn $1200 into ten grand? Losing my fucking shit rn.

Sell your body

stop being a fag on Sup Forums maybe youll figure out your problem if you get off the computer

I'm a 19 year old male, no one is buying shit.

You don't. You'll get killed cause of your stupidity.

You're a great example of natural selection

Explain

Put all in bitcoin

Richfag here, but also Jewish, so... (muh money)
Provide a credible story, and answer any and all questions it might pose, and I'll help you out.

I played AA baseball and I started taking steroids under the radar to improve my game. Backfired, and to avoid jail time, I sold out the guy who sold me the steroids. Now he says if I don't get him 10 grand, someone I know is dying.

This sounds like a movie lmao. Thanks for the idea OP gonna cash in on this.

Op i cant help but i hope things turn out ok

he's bullshitting

Normally I wouldn't have started roids because I know how fucking retarded that is, but I have a kid on the way. AA salary is next to nothing. And my wife is struggling to pay bills, I couldn't fucking watch that anymore. So steroids it was. Got caught and now my kid is probably fucked, but now I might lose someone else.

He left a picture of my brother getting out of work in my mailbox. Bullshitting or not, that's terrifying.

Name of the guy? Or a way to contact him.

time to gtfo of your country, dude

You snitched so you deserve it

Buy an AR-15, 6 spare 30-round magazines, and spend whatever you have left on ammo. Take the fight to them.

I don't know his real name. He goes by "Hash."

be like hash! Ur gunna have to put it up my ass! Because i dont have ur cash! haha

Nigga quit being a bitch use that money for a gun creep up on whoever is threatening you and murder them also rob them if they are a dealer murdering drug dealers is surprisingly easy cops don't care if they die

Kill yourself broke ass liar provide proof you're rich other wise you're a fat broke virgin

Why didn't you just take your punishment and goto jail? You are fucked anyway, now you're even more fucked. You're retarded. And this is fake and gay who wouldn't call the cops in the first place?

This is fake. Although, going along with the fictitious story, he knows people. If I called the cops, he'd still make ends meet. He's a powerful guy around here, I didn't realize how high in the hierarchy he was until I actually dealt with him.

So either be a bitch and rat him out to the cops or for the 1000 you have hire a few dope fiends to beat him within an inch of his life 4 dope fiends at 250 bucks each will gladly do it just give them base ball bats and have them Negan that mother fucker
Or just buy a stun gun and pepper spray meet him spray and stun him tie his bitch ass up and have some dope fiends molest him daily for a few days until he gives in then murder him

Step 1) Find a chimp with three white dot on its neck.
Step 2) Steal that chimp
>Sell on Darknet

This is the fakest gayest most retarded shit I've ever heard with a name like Hash pls he's a bitch man the fuck up pussy nobody is untouchable murder him is the only way because even if you do pay him he's still gonna kill you or your brother so man the fuck up and fire bomb him or murder him before it's too late

probably the best option in this thread

I could. What would you do for let's say $1000? Fist yourself and lick the fist afterwards? Let me know!

Sell you damn organs you sperg