WHAT DOES THAT MEAN "TO PLAY US OUT"?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN "TO PLAY US OUT"?

TO END THE SHOW?

FUCK IT, WE'LL FUCK IT LIVE

marist is shit

How does someone in professional broadcasting honestly not know what that means. Was he just being a dick?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN "TIDES?"
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!

Either that or it's the drugs talking

anyway O'Reilly is a faggot I'm glad his days are almost over.

I fucking love this video. It's one of those special videos that I can watch forever and not just laugh, but enjoy how mad he is. The man is a fucking psychopath and it's great.

I CAN'T DO IT

His reaction was overblown, but it is not unreasonable to not know certain terms. If he'd done the show for years and the phrase was never used, why would he know it?

Because anyone able to process context clues can figure it out. I knew what it fucking meant the first time I saw the video years ago and I had never hosted a show before in my life.

To play us out.

What a puzzler.

The show is ending. A song is playing. Fuck it better rip off my jacket and throw things.

>FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
Spoken like a true christian conservative

I'LL WRITE IT AND WE'LL DO IT LIVE

LIVE

This always struck me as an amazing example of how stupid our "betters" really are. This guy is worth hundreds of millions.

this video holds up as truly legendary
still after all these years

Do you professionally broadcast? How do you know it's a common term used in broadcasting? I thought not.

CAUTION
YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE NO SPIN ZONE
THE FACTOR BEGINS RIGHT NOW

Do you know what a psychopath is?

Literally Faggot: the response

he was pissed off beforehand so he's blowing up at small shit. not that hard to understand.