Dubs decided what I say

Dubs decided what I say.

no lube anal

reroll

say: let me shit in your ear

I wanna get an xxl pizza from domino's, roll it up and shove it in your ass, then I wanna push it in with my dick and then have you shit it out into my mouth.

I want you to shit on my chest then rub it in with your buttocks while pissing in my mouth. Then we swap.

"Let me stick my tongue in your pussay"

only if u lick my dirty asshole

God dammit I wanna watch my little pony so bad. Would you watch with me?

Let me shit in your dirty whore mouth and watch you eat it

swap cum with me

roll

Can we salute Hitler for an hour?

roll

I want you to dress as a dragon with dragon sized strap on dildo. I dress as Denerys from Game of Thrones. You fuck me up my area while I yell Dracaris.

I want you to let a large breed male dog fuck you, while I film it. You said it has to be what I really want, and that's what I really want.

Lemme fuck your ass till you start bleeding

I have posted this chat on Sup Forums and some virgins want me to ask you to get your tits out

rerolling

I want you to let a large breed male dog fuck you, while I film it. You said it has to be what I really want, and that's what I really want.

you do anal?

Fist asshole

Tits bitch

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do oyu sasy to my proposal? waits patiently

victory or death

Winrar

Kek

Op better deliver

Fuck ya

rolling again and again

Lol, okay hang on.

Looks like you're fisting an asshole

Put pen in pooper, then stick pen in vegena

Shit inside her vagina