Give me a single reason why Europe would not be better off under Russian influence than American one

Give me a single reason why Europe would not be better off under Russian influence than American one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlYiBejDJs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None.

Why are the options USA or Russia? Why not reject foreign influences and stay European?

>Try to nudge Hans towards sovereignty and independence
>He immediately rolls a kneepad out for Ivan

American markets are worth more to access, and their bloated military means that euro's can spend less while still maintaining adequate defense capabilities and even some level of power projection, even if by renting/asking nicely for US logistical capabilities.

Look at Eastern Germany compared to Western Germany

Conservative values are bad or something like that

a federal europe would be strong enough to not be under anybody's 'influence' but europeans are too retarded to realize this

just look at how wonderfully it worked the last time

and now niggers chinks and arabs roam streets of Prague, Dubček was mistake fucking retarded students ruined whole country for future generations

If you ask me, op, tbqh, the world including Europe should be under the control of a China-Indo alliance and the sooner they get rid of the cancerous anglo hegemony the better

Burgers.

You want to say all of our cities would actually be worth living in? Maybe I can live without burgers after all.

>Russia
>Conservative
>Not 15% muslim
>Not Chechen playground
>Not kike-controled

+15 rubles for you

G L O R I O U S

Reminder that there are silly billies who somehow don't notice the massive Russian shilling on imageboards

americans are europeans, used to be at least. it's a natural thing, in russia case, there are too many cultural and historical differences.

ye because starving, working a shitty job for shit money and getting jailed for disliking the aforementioned was so much better amirite

fuck off and die commie shit

you guys did it to yourselves, not our fault your brainwashed since birth

Less people were starving in ČSSR than today

>gypsies were people
>free flats for young families
>everyone had job

Da, Comrade no gulag for you

Joke's on you, I'm from Dresden.

>'free flats'
Commies still believe this bs?

no bs you retard, there were literally given free flats

>gypsies were people
>implying

>free flats for young families
>free
paid by the state with money stolen from the people through nationalizing (aka stealing) the means of production

>everyone had job
yeah that's true, a shitty job with shit pay at positions that were in many cases absolutely unnecessary and only made up to employ people for the reason of employing people, leading to costly and ineffective production that stagnated the economy

it seems to me that you spend too much time listening to your grandma describing the utopic regime of her youth, Jano

why can't we just be independent and without these jewish tricks

0.005% dollars have been deposited to your account

Thank you,
Jewish Internet Defense Force Financial Division

USA is cancer, but Russia is even a bigger cancer. A literal one. Our history is built upon upon blood, suffering and subjugation followed by merciless extermination of neighbouring countries. We cursed all of the Eastern Europe (including ourselves) with communism, and these scars may never heal.

Dumb dumb

how about you deny it using facts instead of memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlYiBejDJs&feature=youtu.be

>Conservative """values"""

Because all the influential politicians and intelligence officers grew in a anti-Soviet work environment, and were heavily accustomed/trained to be anti-Soviet. Indeed, a massive tank+nuke armed USSR ready to steamroll Europe was a actual menace back then. But now, kek, how the fuck is it possible for Russia to invade Europe. They even cannot keep Ukraine curbed. In fact, if EU and Russia were to become allies. The more culturally and economically influential EU would easily convert the young Russian people to pro-Europe.

Despite under developed economy, the Russian has a very high quality industrial population. Their ideology, religion and culture is far more compatible with Europe. For Germany and France, they can vastly benefit from these underused Russian youth. On the other hand, Russia can acquire technology and business know-hows from the EU. It's a win-win situation for both parties. A community of Jesus-loving white Russians would be wayyyyyy better than the current culture-enriching refugees for the EU.

But sadly, the politicians and officials on both sides are so accustomed to be guarded against each other. We would never see any substantial ease of tension in our lifetime.

This kind of tragedy is part of human nature and everywhere. Just look at the other side of the continent, If Japan, Koreans and China could be cooperative like the EU, white people would be forced to BTFO east Asia, and probably be seriously fucked. But, hey, who am I kidding. We are humans and we love to fuck with each other.

>and their bloated military means that euro's can spend less while still maintaining adequate defense capabilities and even some level of power projection, even if by renting/asking nicely for US logistical capabilities.
Except we've been tasting the wrong edge of this sword for the past decades now, and more than half of our problems are somehow related to America's foreign policy, NATO and all this bullshit. And now even Japan gets to join us in this misfortune

FREEDOM