Muh antifascists are violent for breaking windows

>Muh antifascists are violent for breaking windows
>Muh antifascists are the real nazis

white supremacists are as dangerous as they are dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-antifa-violence-20170718-story.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/30/how-liberal-portland-became-americas-most-politically-violent-city-215322
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/03/watch-antifa-group-attacks-police-officers-trump-supporters-in-violent-philadelphia-protest/
youtu.be/5OKUmjQZTzA
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys u fucking faggot KEK

If I ever needed an example.

Why are you stating the obvious?

i hope Kim nukes your shitty country

Fuck you american fags

Sick of your bullshit
Lucky everyone in the EU is the same poor and on social welfare

we reached a point on which both sides of radicalism have their heads so far up their collective asses that no matter what side you look at they're both as hypocritical and toxic as the latter

One of the sides might be dumb, they're not actively committing terrorist attacks against defenceless people.

Ooooohhhh, one time compared to countless acts of violence from the left.

he was a leftist. gotta love how you shills are already trying to spin this to your advantage.

Oh shit

The ACLU tweeted earlier the car reacted to an antifa protester who threw a rock at the car. They later apologized for providing that info and went to the general condemnation statement.

See
But yeah sure mate things are black and white. (I bet you think white is better)

Protest vehicle in Charlottesville,VA from Maumee, Ohio near Toledo

You are stupid

Can I have a smaller version please ?

Thisthisthis

Spin this to your advantage you say ? Eh

You got a point there user but I at least expected the right to codemn such action after all it looks better when you refuse to stoop to the level of your enemies

Except the far right is the side that usually advocates violence.

Snowflakes who ask for safe spaces are harmless, the only violent far left are the true revolutionaries, commies and anarchist.

I'm more right leaning but such acts of violence are just wrong

Wasted dubs, antifa IS racist and facist. This guy was just resetting the balance from all the destruction and bodily harm antifa has doled out.

Right leaning and white supremacist are two very different things. People who don't understand that violence is a last resort option, and don't understand communication is the real way to solve shit are the problem.

Act like humans, people, not like fucking animals.

Cite some, let us laugh.

So you're saying we should stoop to their levels even though we condemned them for it

Literally every AntiFa rally has involved violence,

They don't support the right to free speech, either.

You're that stupid? If I bring some citations, are you gonna shove your head back up you're ass, or will you admit that antifa IS violent?

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw

Cite some means cite some.

Show me when US antifa groups carried terrorist attempts against people, come on.

no matter the outcome civil war is the only way to change things

Here ya go ostrich.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-antifa-violence-20170718-story.html

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/30/how-liberal-portland-became-americas-most-politically-violent-city-215322

theblaze.com/news/2017/07/03/watch-antifa-group-attacks-police-officers-trump-supporters-in-violent-philadelphia-protest/

Literally the first three items from Google when you type in

>antifa violence united states

At least that I can agree on. But we have pacifist idiots plaguing both the left and the right, so everyone just sits around pointlessly arguing while the governments fuck us all in the ass.

I did
Pls see

Making a lot of assumptions

>Lucky everyone in the EU is the same poor and on social welfare

lol wut? Things are great here in Deutschland.

I would more likely call it willfull ignorance on their part. Especially the Muslim Jew thing.

youtu.be/5OKUmjQZTzA

was not a ws tho

You really believe that Muslims and Jews can live side by side? Go read the fucking koran. It tells mooslims to kill Jews wherever they are found.

Hamburg, yeah. Riots, fighting with the cops, not trying to kill defenceless people.

The second link is literally about KKK racists shooting communists dead.

The last one is a fistfight, a fucking fistfight. The user I was replying to was saying what happened today is fair game for the violence of the left, if a fistfight is one of the best examples you got, wew lad you ain't got much.

jews hate every one but them selfs just like Muslims, you could add that.
they dont get allong with any one

what goes around comes around.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

See

We need to set term limits and also lessen the control the fed gment has on the states

This isnt reddit faggot. Go preach your bullshit elsewhere. Real Sup Forumstards dont give a fuck either way. Also we all love niggers gettin ran over

Wait, white supremacists are bad people? Now I don't believe in nothing no more.

>Works Greater Detroit Area
>Licence shows vehicle registered in Ohio

Try again idiot

Nope. That's what you get for living in a country that has a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. If you don't like it, fuck off to Canada.

The bible also says to kill adulterers, non believers and gays.

anyone who went to something like this is fucking retarded and needs a new hobby.

> We need to set term limits

There already are term limits on the president.

Or do you mean Congress? In that case, it'll just be a revolving door of one term corporate shills.

There is no solution to America's political problems right now. Rich people/corporations are trying to turn democracy into an oligarchy.

Triple double witnessed

I hope you realise the irony of telling people to find a hobby

On fucking Sup Forums.

Nice kicks

>trying

No they did they're just keeping it alive.

>You really believe that Muslims and Jews can live side by side?

Happens in Canada, but we have lots of space.

Where? Please provide verse info?
Thanks

Look at difference in font. Obvious photoshop

>trying
It already is an oligarchy m8

retard

Please never post on Sup Forums again.

not everyone sits on Sup Forums all day. I saw the news and figured this would be a good site to check out today. I dont go out protesting or counterprotesting this retarded bullshit fake racism that doesnt matter, whatever theyre doing.

I don't live in America so it's hard to follow this stuff sometimes.

Sorry to hear it's already happened.

Save and spread

Right. One time.

Deuteronomy 17
Leviticus 20:13

I don't live in America either but unless you're on another planet, your government sure aint a democracy.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>white supremacists are as dangerous as they are dumb.

And they keep hitching their trailer home to the losing horse.

Hamburg? Where the fucking did you read Hamburg in there? He's talking about the United States, not Germany.

The second link is about antifa violence in Portland Oregon, such a hot bed of KKK racist right wing violence.

The last one is about violence, period. VIOLENCE, what does it matter what it comes wrapped in? It's still violence.

ok, thank you very much for the info!

Shameless propaganda

See this again, retard

Whats the problem? The fire rises against the left.

It used to be an American past time to kill Nazis. What the fuck happened?

I'm pretty sure Germany is still a democracy

was no violence until antifa showed up
stop trying to silence people faggot

Old Testament yes. But you only need the New Testament. So tell me where in the New Testament it says that please. Otherwise, get bent

During the Crusades Salah hadin allowed jews to live in jerusalem and practice freely

The first link he posted is literally about the riot in hamburg, Germany, pull your head out of your arse.

Starts with "Hamburg, Germany, July. As world leaders gather for the G20 summit, far-left “anti-fascist” (antifa) rioters"

Duuuuuuuuuuuh learn to read.

>One guy talking shit on a bridge.

Only dubs, trips, quads, quints, and gets are recognized, not what's going on now. Back to t umblr you go.

Representative democracy is not democracy.

Only because the Muslims aren't in power yet, just wait, it'll happen

Tell that to twitter in chief

he ran over antfi, why are you fags doxing him?

fuck right off with this shit. It's still a democracy as per the modern definition.

Fuck off to Switzerland if you want "direct democracy"

>b-b-b-but I'm talking about the sequel !

lol this.

Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani, Saladin's chronicler, goes into lengthy and bizarre descriptions of the Frankish women taken captive from Jerusalem. I half-expected him to begin with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

Women and children together totalled 8,000, and were quickly divided up amongst us, bringing smiles to Muslim faces at their lamentations. How many well-guarded women were profaned, how many queens were ruled, and nubile girls married, and noble women given away, and miserly women forced to give themselves, and women who'd been kept hidden stripped of their modesty, and proud women made ridiculous... precious women used for hard work, and pretty things put to the test, and virgins dishonored and proud women deflowered... untamed ones tamed, and happy ones made to weep!

Keep your loved ones safe, lock your doors and keep your head down!

Don't forget, THEY are coming.

>what does it matter what it comes wrapped in? It's still violence.

I was replying to a guy saying this is justice.
So if a guy punches you, trying to kill him is fair game. Wew edgy.

>he provides facts
>you link a photoshop'd or at best news article
because the news has never gotten names wrong before...

And what? You stopped reading there? Of course you did. And deafening silence on the other two. Typical leftarded buckshot. Take your crayons and sippy cup and go back to your safe space at evergreen college.