Just a test disregard

Just a test disregard

What are you testing?

>Brazillian ad
>English
wat

Probably the spam bot

Aw dang, those are annoying, how do I impede the test?

Post cute Koreans faster and in greater volume than the bot. If you beat the machine it self-destructs. I imagine.

How many is a Brazillian?

Small Condom=small dick

Hue monkeys are so witty.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but you were the laughing stock waaaaay before Trump. Remember Bush? Remember Clinton? Remember Vietnam?

He's probably the spam bot.

I bet you the tweet was from some basic thottie with flower filters and a perpetual bitch-face.

You're the minority on this site and in America.

America didn't become the joke of the world due to Trump. You've always been the joke, it's just now you get it.

Honestly I'd take Trump instead of living in a shitty third world Latin american country full of nigs

OP: "Just a test disregard"

result:
T-T-T-TRIGGERED!!!!!!

I'd take trump any day, he's awesome.

So are you,princess. So are you..

are you faggots going to fuck now?

You are incredibly ignorant. I can tell you are clueless just by the fact you brought up the Vietnam War.

Kill yourself.

So getting your ass handed to you by rice farmers using obsolete USSR weaponry didn't make you a laughing stock?

Very.

But not as much as two brazillian.

the viet kong used weapons like SA-7 Grail missile, ak-47, and DP 7.62 round light machine guns. These weapons were highly effective in that time period, but that doesn't mean they have outgrown their use. If they were picked up again at a decent quality, they could still be used to kill people. you say obsolete, but I don't think you understand what that word means.

Also, check this

Obsolete means not used much anymore.
Which I gather is true about the weapons you mention.
You do also know I'm only poking a sore spot in the American psyche because I can right?
I have not horse in this race, but mentioning Vietnam always pisses of you guys.