There is no reason for not being a hermit and rejecting modern society

Other urls found in this thread:

ranprieur.com/essays/dropout.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indeed that's why i do it

Seems like you just want to run away from life's hardships.

Apparently there are no good reasons for not shitposting either

>Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

the life of a hermit is not very rewarding

Give me a good explanation of why a person should willingly face those hardships, for seemingly no true gain?

No sir, it is not.

Depends on the hermit.

i'm still fully accepting of all the trappings of modern society like health care and internet and video games
but i definitely reject the notion of personal responsibility
what the fuck is that anyway but another word for serfdom?

>t. Femanon

When are you girls gonna woman up?

Your role in society is to benefit to society. In order to make society better, even if just a little. Being a hermit benefits nothing, making your existence worthless, unless your the hermit who wants to teach people or whatever.

>tldr you're a lazy coward.

>needing a reward

Participation ribbon fag detected

honestly i probably see Pepe the frog and hitler's face more than any alive being's face

this is because you are still dependent on the approval of others to be satisfied with your own accomplishments. you shouldn't need to.

time to put on your big-boy pants and join us here in the world of adults

pic related

>tldr you're a lazy coward.
Yes, which is why I'm having an early life crisis of what the fuck I'm supposed to do with my life. I do not feel like taking part in this society that has nothing I truly value. Get educated to get employed to pay taxes so they can be frivolously spent by a bunch of unfit bureucrats who would rather spend millions on immigrants than Native Finns. All I care about is pushing away my troubles until they punch me in the face and lifting. My life plans at this moment are essentially "if it gets too bad, I'll just kill myself".

cuck
>join us in the real world
>hermit
>hermit
>hermit

THIS

at least we know the social conditioning was partly successful. kudos, big brother.

If you had the traits necessary to become a hermit, you probably wouldn't be attentionwhoring about it on Sup Forums.

>Your role in society is to benefit to society.
so what is your role if you drop out of society?

Being knurd is to be (un)intoxicated with Klatchian Coffee to such an extent that all such comfort stories are stripped away from the mind.
This makes you see the world in a way 'nobody ever should', in all its harsh reality.

why can some many people on Sup Forums relate to that feeling?

Are you aware of how degenerate people have become? One guy "opting in" won't change anything.

The Internet has made it so no matter what good you do in the "real world", hordes and legions of degenerates will use modern trendy technology to outfox you and make everything you do irrelevant.

>implying most people aren't giving up because life is too easy

Still trying to get my dick sucked

Having friends is nice. Hanging out with them is fun. Telling them about your problems, listening to theirs leads to a deep connection to another human being.

Having a gf is nice. Hanging out with her or having sex builds a physical connection to another human being. Also, playing Super Mario with her is fun.

Having your parents look at you with pride is fun.

Basically, there's no downside to living with society. You should get over your fears and start socializing.

Life of a hermit is sexless boring and lacks the life that children bring. No franchise = no reason to care about anything..

>your role is to benefit society
>a society that hates itself and and is committing suicide

What I wouldn't give for a good cause to fight for. Actually fucking fight for. Not some pseudo-demographic bullshit, marching on the street, swinging signs or voting for parties that end up betraying you anyway. Maybe I could join up with some sub-100 IQ skinheads and go beat up niggers or something.

Your role in society is to collaborate for mutual gain, if the fruits of society no longer are compensation for paying into it with time are effort I have no reason to do so

what fucking accomplishments?

That you manged to get in to Master's league in Starcraft 2 is it not a fucking accomplishment

>1 post
>op disappears
>FUCKING LEAF
this shit's getting old

Your blood is worth more than that. At least take out as much trash as you can before you take your own life.

Still befitting your society.

No point in getting myself on watchlists though.

hermit is for beta males

the real redpill is to score tons of pussi and get rich af

>implying you're not on them already for browsing Sup Forums

I think I'd rather join a monastery, or some minimalist community. I don't have very mainstream beliefs, so it might be hard to find the right group.

Choosing to be a hermit for particular reasons is based as fuck, there have been a shitload of kick ass hermits.

Winding up as a hermit because you just watch anime and became a memelord is for betas though.

You just want somebody to pamper you, you special snowflake.

You'll never fit into a monastic community with that attitude. You wake up at fucking dawn and bake bread and sing and scrub the floors and live a fairly regimented life at any monestary Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, or Jain.

>not buying a boat and trusting your life to Poseidon

Yes, yes, that's the best!

Remember to meditate and hide yourself in a bubble, escape from reality!

Traveling Buddhist Monks, Early Christian Hermits, Suffi Traveling Dervishes, Traveling Hindu Yogis, Roaming Sikhist Gurus, Wandering Tengri Shamanist.... the list goes on. It seems many religions are home to such individuals. Hermiting can be a decent spiritual experience.

Great way to score a lot of pussy too.

>tfw have a good paying job with good benefits and my own office
>tfw lots of promotion opportunities (I will be running my department within 5 years)
>tfw my own house and my own paid off car

Sometimes I feel like being a traveling hobo.

It's good for society for some men to become hermits, but if all became hermits it would cease to be a proper society. It's in the best interest of hermits that few people join their path. What western civilization needs now more than ever are men who will be engaged in saving it, restoring traditionalism and fighting the destructive tendencies of liberalism and mohammedans.

>being a hermit when you can be the Socrates of your society

>rejecting modern society

You mean altogether? Give up that pipedream unless you go live off grid in a self sustaining home.

>trying to shame people into doing what's convenient for other people and not themselves
A commie, a jew or a woman?

I feel like committing suicide and becoming a hermit are actions born of the same kind of thinking. Why not just reject life entirely?

You need a tribe of likeminded people, finnbro. So many people are feeling that feel. We need to band together and create our own country.

You don't need to leave society to oppose it, in fact it's pretty counter-intuitive to do so, humans are social animals and we need each other, we're all connected.

Seclude yourself when you study, but when you are enlightened go to the people and try to bring the light to others, or find others who are enlightened and grow your knowledge together even further.

Loneliness is not a virtue.

Truely redpilled fathers raise their children in the wild, far from any domestication

>Your role in society is to benefit to society. In order to make society better, even if just a little.

But in a world where society's biggest problems are overpopulation and unsustainable consumption, what is truly benefitial behavior?
Working hard, starting a family, these are good values, but its also destructive in the long run, continuing the cycle of unsustainable consumption in a world where resources are not unlimited.

But none of those people you listed walked alone, they walked together, they made friends wherever they traveled, some even went on to become founders of great bodies of thought and philosophy, they had followers and colleagues and learned from teachers and elders themselves.

They not only left society behind, they built their own around themselves. I feel like that is different from what OP is proposing, as in living a solitary life somewhere alone in the wilderness, which is a life suitable for very few people.

how would i get money

ranprieur.com/essays/dropout.html

Traditionally hermits either begged for money or were given donations by the local community. So be a panhandler or a neet

You have to have an incentive to want to benefit society. Society has cast certain groups out. Told them they are not good enough. Told them they are not allowed to be happy. Why would anyone want to contribute to a society like that?

There are likely others who feel as you do. Therefore you can create your own micro-society with those people.

Also, because you are not brainwashed by Sup Forums.

Yes goy. Watch anime. Don't reproduce, leave that to the niggers and kebabs to have 5-6 kids. Good goy.

Pathetic!