Will there ever be a movie about Columbine that is actually factually correct?

Will there ever be a movie about Columbine that is actually factually correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you mean like mentioning they were kikes?

Movies can't be factually correct. Too much details to keep the pace.

It's not that I am defending Elephant which is shit.

Internet is the right medium if you want facts and details

No, mentioning Eric Harris planned everything and Dylan Klebold was dragged along.

I'm shocked nobodies done anything to those Rachel's Story creeps. I guess teenagers are too pussy to learn about this shit before those scumbags put them through a 3 hour assembly about Muh Bloody Tears Jesus Prophet Daughter

>Internet is the right medium if you want facts and details

Also, "le I believe in God" martyr girl who actually didn't die.

the big lie was that Eric was a 'loser' and unpopular and bullied when the reality is he was well known and somewhat respected and was a bully to many other kids.

Another joke of a narrative is their love of Marylyn Manson and certain videogames, plus the way they got their weapons in the first place is often overlooked and handwaved as unimportant.

Aright then.
Internet is the right medium of you want to create a feeling that you can read many facts and details.

How did they get the weapons?

>tfw you can still buy guns without ID check at gun shows

wait what? Im one of those who had to hear about Rachels Story. Was it a scam?

too much social anxiety to refuse to go on a mass murder?

>Will there ever be a movie that is actually factually correct?

no because they would have to tell why eric and dylan did it. one of them was raped by a cop and the shooting was revenge. also there was more than 2 shooters that day

>gb2InfoWars

eat cock

youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q

>one of them was raped by a cop and the shooting was revenge

Uh huh. Sure.

>implying info wars is a bad thing

Get a load of this Clinton supporter

>It's a conspiracy theory thread where no one explains their theories or anything at all for that matter

/x/ deserved everything it got

>Rachel Scott first received a journal as a Christmas present from her mother in 1997.[29] In the first page of this journal, Rachel had written a message to the Lord in the form of a prayer, thanking him for her life, her friends, and her family, and expressing her love of Christ.[30] She would regularly populate successive journals with her thoughts, and life experiences over the following 16 months. These successive journal entries would also include numerous poems, drawings, and prayers, in addition to accounts of her efforts to welcome new students to her school, and of her offers of friendship to students who had been considered outcasts and those regularly subjected to mockery because of ailments or a handicap. Many of her later journal entries also reflected a sense of foreboding as to her own impending death. One such journal entry dating from May 1998 had attested to her belief she was to die within a year of this date; this entry had included content indicating Rachel's belief she had accomplished all she could in her lifespan and ended with the words: 'This will be my last year, Lord. I've gotten what I can. Thank you for the light you put in me.'

is dis real

look it up nigger. theres even video of eric's friends teasing him about it "eric got jacked up the ass"

>that slide into stance
AI in a cod campaign-esque

Which one of these is you, user?

OP is fedora in the front row

fuck man, the late '90s. what an angsty time. all dem muted tones.

qt

That's a man

now that I think about it, yeah that does look like a man

>survive Columbine
>move to Jacksonville
>become a Jags fan

Life is suffering.

purchased online

>it's an American shoots up a school episode
Aren't those'reruns at this point?

>citation needed

i enjoyed this movie

Makeup around the eyes.

Man jawwed woman.

>mfw I bought a gun yesterday and that's total bullshit from a no gun shitlib.

The actual shooting seems kinda kino to me

youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790

straw purchases aka other people purchased most of the guns used for them