Whats the farthest youve seen somebody cum?

whats the farthest youve seen somebody cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6t7z2o/what_experience_have_you_been_wanting_to_share/dljbmdg/
imgur.com/a/zQyiX
youtu.be/wTWOAJJ9s1g?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me, last night with your mother

thanks for not cumming in her, i dont want another sibling

bump for curiosity

Google it

i dont think i can google what you have ever seen somebody cum

bump

My daughter. She was raised in a poor household, not a lot of love to go round when I was at work all day and her mom was busy looking after our 5 kids. Fast forward a few years, and she's got a nigger boyfriend. The rumour round the neighbourhood was he had an insanely huge cock and I hated thinking about my daughter with him.
However, she had gone to university and become a doctor, which was unheard of for our part of town. She came pretty far.

Just me. Sorry. I'm the farthest I've ever seen.

7 meters from a rooftop

Great story

Hahahahhahahahahahaha lost honest to fuck smartest think ive ever seen on Sup Forums

wholesome

Thank you for this moment

bump

My retarded friends and I read about the world record once, I think it was like 75 feet or something ridiculous. Sounds lethal.

it was a obsidian dark night in that old rural town affectionately named anus. That night i had found a particularity arousing photograph concerning pinkipie and rainbow dash after an excruciating long while of desperately searching through the archives of rule 34. i start stroking my glorious 3 inch cock and i slowly grow in speed and in intensity until my skin starts to tear off and i approach my ejaculation as pinkipie goes down on rainbow dash then and just then my mom from the outside world barges in with the cookies is asked for just is i had blown my load my seamen flying across the room at my mom and my cookies luckily my fedora and cape block my mother from the seamen my mother screams and runs away nothing could have gone better i had nearly castrated myself, my mother is now afraid of me and my penis accuracy, and the cookies i had obtained weren't gluten free there would have must have been some sort of devine intervention but there is no god so with a tip of a fedora i bid you goodbye

bump

nice copypasta

damn that was like a bullet

pewpew amiright?

how do i shoot that hard?

3 weeks ago i stopped producing cum, i mean i still produce it but when i orgasm only a drop comes out, im worried because i was able to cum a lot and shoot meters away if i wanted to, im only 20.
can this be something i should go to a doctor about?

probably

we arent really doctors here

TL;DR

stuff

ole faithful

bump

When I come it always lands on my faces

That doesn't count.
He is using game genie.

thats why i started to fap standing up and onto a towel laid on my bed
cheats win life

up

You win something for this.
Dunno what you win, but this is better than 99% of replies you get on Sup Forums these days.
Thankyou for not being a useless cunt.

nice

overrated

When I was 14 I was jerking off standing in the bathroom (low ceiling) and I hit the roof I was very surprised and impressed with myself.

only original comment to hit Sup Forums in years

nice story and trips

guess i am the reigning champion so far

bump

do you cum hard to go that far or is cum usually light?

me, about five or six feet. exgf was in awe.

I cum pretty hard

up

So do you just get gay dudes who like watching you shoot or any chick into it?

Whoever likes to watch. Gay guys seem to be into it more than girls, but some girls seem to like it

You get laid/dick sucked from posting it?

Yes actually! Lost my virginity because of it!

green text it

I do have something written for it, not sure I can green text it given the length. Should I link it or green text it?

just link it. Also you watch other guys with big loads or just yourself?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6t7z2o/what_experience_have_you_been_wanting_to_share/dljbmdg/

If the guy is cumming on a girl, I'll watch. If it is solo or on another guy, I don't watch.

Good job bro. No homo

>Yet he posts a solo cum WEBM.
You're obviously full of shit.

Thanks!
Just because I am not into it doesnt mean others arent

> If it is solo or on another guy, I don't watch.
How did you know it was solo if you didn't watch it?

its me

bump

how cum it took you so long to lose your virginity with sexy vids like this?

i dont get out much, i post on Sup Forums after all

yeah makes sense. was she hot tho?

i thought she was

then it sounds like you had a genuine great time congrats on losing it. are you two dating now?

That I did! Unfortunately not dating though, she lives about 5 hours away

at least you two had a lot of fun. good luck to you both

Thank you!

One time I was lying down on the floor and I shot it all the way up to the ceiling.

Myself

17 feet ... i shot so far after fucking my ex-wife one time it went from the bed, out the door, down the hallway.

I know exact distance because we measured the splatter from my position on the bed to the mark on the wall.

Side note, she was a Mormon bitch who only let me sex her like once every 3 months so that's part of the distance + knowing how to control the urethra nigga

I don't know who you are but i love you

Do you have any more? Or a Tumblr/xhamster/whatever to follow? I'd love to see more of that geyser

Lots more imgur.com/a/zQyiX

up

Holy fuck the one with the condom is the hottest thing I've ever seen... Could you do more like that in the future?

With sound por favor

I once was jerking off near my bed (standing up) and hit my wall across the room. It was about an 8 ft shot at least

I can try to
What in particular do you want like it? The condom and hands free multiorgasm or?

Well my biggest fetish is huge loads filling the tip of a tight condom, but if possible the multi orgasm makes it like 10 times hotter... If you could get a close up side view as well that'd be stellar

will see what i can do

What if you cum on the moon pointing to the earth?

well.... I guess...

bump

great story
also I creeped and you have a nice ass

youtu.be/wTWOAJJ9s1g?t=52

I like this one

same

I cummed about 1m hadent let it off in a month

>came 1 mile
jesus

>feels good being 5'6 220 pounds and still have a longer dick than op

>also im white