ITT we post why are we worried about our girlfriends

ITT we post why are we worried about our girlfriends.
Why are you still with her if you are not really happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-DNlBRDYZs?t=1m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 spectacular autism.

Because you're a degenerate faggot who somehow attracted a female. You know you're garbage incapable of love and most other human emotions and you know if you ended this relationship you'll likely never get another chance.

Fix your situation, accept it or fucking kill yourself already.

Married pleb here.
>Be me, lose job but have a much higher paying one that I start in two weeks. Have the money to pull my weight and maintain lifestyle but do Lyft as supplimental income
>Wifes happy for me, lil jealous I get a 2 week vacation
>Wife goes to Doctor, they found something concerning. Could be nothing, could be cancer... That's literally what the doctor says but runs a biopsy and tells us 2 weeks for results.
>My family comes to town, I spend two days with them. Still driving for a couple hours those two days. Third day I hang out with a buddy of mine, wife says she's upset that I'm not working
>Try to understand but upset nonetheless and it escalated to a fight.
>Spend 6 hours that night driving and not speaking to her, first time... Ever we sleep in separate rooms.
>Currently waiting for her to come home so we can talk.

I'd shit on her feet.

kek

Girls are always like that, selfish and creating arguments from nothing.

Even when everything is alright they always have to create a problem, its too hard to be fine for just a week

long story short: hardly to no sex with my girl and i am looking elsewhere. I am being honest about it and we have quite a story leading to this. I am worried it won't work out or she will not be able to deal with it.

Thanks user. I want to understand why but at the same time I can comprehend perception that I'm just dicking around. I made the mistake of saying "I can understand if you envy that I'm having a good time while you work" and that just opened a can of fucking worms. She cried, she polished a full bottle of wine by herself last night. I feel so bad for not doing anything wrong

Im in the military and i cant brimg her to itally with me.
Im pcsing tomorrow but im afraid she will cheat on me or even just straight leave me, honestly its the hardest part of the military so far.. Im trying to have her just move out to italy but that will take alot of time and i dont know how to set up living arrangements w/o my wife finding out

Are you two willing to pay for the expenses of moving her to Italy with you or does she not want to go? Does she have POA to handle the finances?

>Wife might have cancer
>You're spending time with everyone but her.
>It's her fault that she's upset and she needs to come apologise to you.
How about no

you're going to fucking italy bro

italian chicks>mericunts

I have more than enough saved up to move her with me 4 times over

I didnt see her on the whole week, she knows Im having bad times and she doesnt even care about it.
Today she was working from morning to 22:00, I was expecting a message from her and she told me "Im going out having dinner"

She perfectly knows I would love to go out with her tonight, but instead I have to stay home alone one saturday night.
She wrote me a few minutes ago answering me "I remember about you too kiss kiss"

Dont really know why Im still with her, guess Im too afraid to be alone again

I get that, I really really do and I'm trying to keep in mind that she has heavy thoughts not related. I feel like I was the punching bag and I will accept that. Still feels bad user. I do spend my time with her when she's not working.. a 100% of my time.. when Lyft income could be at its peak. I try my hardest to be there for her. You know what she said that hurts the most? That she feels that I don't love her nor do I think she's important. It's the complete opposite and she knows better. Has anyone ever said that to you?

>Afraid to be alone

That's incredibly selfish dude. Not fair for either of you. Please cut her loose so she can move on if that's really the case

Then what's the problem?

I don't have a gf, but that hoe needs to clean her fucking room

>live in southern AZ
>gf family is in mexican cartel across border
>i'm white, speak no spanish
>always pressured to get married
>scary and nerve racking family

:(

I think of that but thats not what I really feel.
Sadly Im being alone most of the time while she has plenty of other plans without me. When we are fine I dont have any problems, but seeing her only 4 days per month is depressing.

she went abroad in korea. idk what happened, should i be worried?
youtu.be/r-DNlBRDYZs?t=1m8s

She is getting fat and kinda neurotic.

Tried leading the wa with eating healthy and getting more exercise but she did not join in.

she wash and iron my clothes and clean the apartment.

Yeah, I can feel you. I once was friendzoned by this crazy bitch who claimed twice a week that I didn't really love her, even though I obviously did. I guess you have to decide, is it her current worries talking, which means it's something you can get through, or has she always been like this? Anyway pls don't break up with ur wife because you hurt each other's feelings, because that's gonna happen a lot.

4 days a month? That's really tough user. Most wouldn't be able to do that. What's your goal with her? Family? Marriage? You don't know? If it's not the first two, what's the point?

Because I'm too much of lazy faggot comformist to work hard and become a normie so I can actually choose a girl that actually makes me happy and not just settle for the first bitch that gives me somewhat of attention.

>inb4 already accepted that "looks aren't everything, user, I care about personality" is nothing but a cruel meme

15 years. Half our lives together. If i havent run her off by now nothing will.

Such violence user

We are married and still love each other. Divorce isn't an option for either of us. It's something I know we can work through 100% and I don't know if it's the stress talking for her.. again I totally get it if that's the case. However I think she's above that, it's not her character to do that.. but the "cancer" word is scary.

We are having a lot of arguments, she doesnt realize most of them are just because that reason. She cant expect being fine if we spend most of the time talking by whatsapp and not seeing each other.

I dont think I will be living/marrying her. I come from a failed relationship of 6 years, so I guess I cant take this one too serious.

>talk.

Lol, user that is just you getting bitched at. Prepare for a lifetime of this.

Or not. Maybe she really is a good person. Cancer never gets the fucking theiving junky it almost exclusively attacks awesome people or children.

Good luck to ya tho

She might just be getting comfortable and letting herself slip. Can't love someone who doesn't love themselves

Well it seems that you are already alone :/

Exactly, staring death in the face fucks people up. Constant anxiety/flight mode. But yeah I'd say it's probably the stress, unless she says otherwise. You two gotta have a talk where you both agree not to argue, look up videos on how to effectively communicate.

She's an incredible person. We both got very lucky with finding each other. Yeah you're right. I lost my 2yr old Lab to cancer, same time my mother was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. She beat it, that was a hard year for me and that was last year. I don't know what I'd do if my wife was diagnosed with cervix cancer.

Bro... NEVER take a "free trip to mexico" if you get a free round trio in the mail.

It is a 1 way street

She will cheat, they ALL do. Either accept this or drop her and actually have fun in Italy. You're stupid though, I'm sure you think she's different...

She told her father I wouldn't talk to her and that she felt I didn't love her. I saw him today and he chewed my ass out without knowing the context. We had breakfast together while she went to work and he totally understood and told me that we all (husband's) fuck up no matter the situation.. it'll never change. Don't just roll over and take it but understand that communication is the hardest part of marriage

She isnt your type move on user

Ah man... dogs can get cancer. What a cruel world this is. I'll cry for days when my lab dies if i dont kms first.

Can you share a pic of your lab? Yeah it's still hard to cope with losing him, he was the best being I ever met and he was only 2 for fucks sake. Do me a favor and get your guy/gal checked up annually. All my guy did was start to limp. 2 weeks later he cried murder in the night. Week after that he stopped eating and started hiding from us. Week after he couldn't walk. I had him put down that day. I miss him

Hah I've been to that river in Seoul. She's obviously Korean-American right? Should have gone with her, dude.

Hmm, yeah, the dad probably has a point, he's got the experience and all. So yeah, don't just accept being treated like shit, but don't snap at her for it either, because that'll only escalate things. Also sorry about your dog man. My cat went missing and is in all likelihood dead. Pic related.

I mean, i'm not sure.

Part of me is just not attracted to her, even though she's an attractive person. she's just not my body type. pretty much everything else is awesome, though.

Good looking cat.. I hope it comes around. I really mean that. Thanks for being there for me user. I havent cried in long time

Have you tried sleeping with both of her parents at the same time? Because that might just do it. Or taking her to a place filled with attractive foreign men?

Thanks man. I'm glad I could help. ...I hope I find her too. Ah now you've got me feeling feels.

>Depressive/bipolar/BPD
>At least 2 suicide attempts this year alone
>Drinks a lot
>Lots of debts
>Stage 2 breast cancer
>Her mom and her struggle to pay rent/bills
>MFW I just want to make her happy

she's also older than me, which is a bit intimidating, especially during sex

Hah. Try to get yourself out of it. Doesn't help I've been drinking and listening to Alcest. Wife's not gonna be happy about that either.

Meanwhile I spent five hours today walking throughout my neighbourhood putting up posters and calling her name. I'll probably go to bed soon because it left me tired af. I wish you luck with your marital problems, and pls pray for my stupid kit kot.

You're on a good track. Have you tried your local shelter yet? Lots of good people turn stray animals in. Is your gal chipped? Good luck user, she's in my thoughts

I checked with them, they haven't seen any sight of her. I've posted her on the local Facebook pages and contacted the local churches and shit. But she isn't chipped because I'm an idiot who left her with my stupid parents who are terrible at everything and who decided to grow lavender outside and then threw her out when she started vomiting and now she's probably dead somewhere and no one told me about all of this until over a week later. So basically yeah everything's fucked. I miss my catto.
But thanks for the talk man. It's nice to talk about it to someone. Most people just think I'm mental because she's 'just a cat'. Well she's best cat goddamnit.

If you end up losing her. Please don't beat yourself up. You did everything you could and that's more than what most people do. She's happy and if she's passed, she left happy knowing she had a good owner and friend. You'll be okay, and she's happy no matter the outcome. Have a good night user

Thanks man. That helps a lot. Good night.

>Very unsure about our relationship
>She cried almost everyday, and wanted to hang with me almost everyday
>Guess she seeked approval since she got low self esteem
>I got other hobbies and things i wanna do
>I move for half a year because of school
>2 Weeks before i come home she breaks up
>Kinda expected it and wanted it, she was such a mess
>Didnt realize how much i loved her until 1 month later
>Tried to apologize and asked for another chance
>She is 50/50 yes/no
>Didnt expect her to become a whore after we broke up
>Now shes hanging with my so called "best friend" and another good friend almost everyday
>She started doing drugs
>Theres no way were getting back together
>4months since break up now...
Rough break up. Lost like 3-5 friends and my gf in the same run. Shes probably fucking one or more of them. A shame she started doing drugs as she was a good girl.

This whole experience hurts quite a lot, but i will learn and grow from it.

Weirdest part is that i actually have no interest in girls, nor sex now. Which is really weird because i used to be a desperate mess.
I dont feel happy, nor do i feel particularly sad. My whole mood is "meh". Takes me such a long time to get over stuff (break ups, fights with friends etc.), so i wouldnt be surprised if im going to be single for a long time now.

Well that didn't take long

Gried is hard user. Took me a long time to figure out that if someone doesn't want to be with you then there's no point and it's their loss. Pick a hobby and focus on yourself. Good things happen when you do that.
"Ex girlfriends make bodybuilders" was my case and lots of others that I've met that have had similar experiences

Yeah. The last month i started focusing on myself. No more texting her, blocked her from everything, blocked all my so called friends from everything as well.
Started working out more and trying to lose some weight as well, time to stop powerlifting and start bodybuilding.

Still annoys me that she tells me she loves me that early, but yet is willing to leave and forget me so easily. Saying "i love you" is so easy nowadays.
Still miss coming home from work and the gym and be able to lay down next to someone i love. But comparing that feeling to all the shit you get from girls because they are bored, or worrying about them drinking with some fuckboys and what not makes it not worth it.

My next woman need to be one hell of a winner to convince me shes worthy! God damn im skeptical now!

What're your ages? I'm curious

Issue here is that most people are not in touch with their own mortality on any level. They are so used to play home games and being in a bubble of sorts. They don't actually think about anything else than watching television and their next dinner. This is why it's such a big shock for most of adults. They are out of touch with this world and their own spirituality and mortality. I'm not talking about going to church either...

It was also very hard because my so called best friend chose her over me, and tried to get with her even though i told him that it wasnt cool.
Best friends for 10 years... Since elementary school! He changed a lot the past 3 years. Its incredible what excessive weed and molly usage can do to you.

I left my home town and went to university about 700 kilometers away and she came with me. us living together didnt work out so now im living in a small appartment all alone, and shes lving in her own small appartment almost 2 hours away. its not a long distance, i just cant afford a car and public transportation is absolute shit right now.
we still see each other very often, she has gotten herself a cute little dog to keep her company. i love the dog to bits.

problem is, we've been together now for over 6 years, and even though my sex drive has gone down a bit, i still could do more than the occasional once per week bullshit.
some cutie chick at work would be easy pickings but i cant cheat on her.

shes talking about having kids some day and wants us to have good jobs in the future

i just dont know if i can settle down already