Nice chart

>inb4 gay

you like talking walks at night

don't worry its usually me that gets the gay comments
you drink coke/pepsi a lot more than you drink anything else

Nice chart
Reccin: Lorde
What do you think Niel Young?

My mom says I am a dissapointment to the family name since my dad died.

i'm probably diabetic so you're right on target

It's confirmed, Asphyx is Martin Van Drunnen's best project. Some of the grooviest death metal while still bringing the riffs. Also I think I might end up liking that Demigod more than Demilich as my favorite Finnish death metal because it really brings the intensity while having the cool atmospheric leads. Up next is probably Timeghoul.

Not gay, but like, an "in the closet" personality where your shyness hides the more vibrant aspects of it.
Steve Reich - Drumming
The Amorphous Androgynous mixes
Sadboy that likes taking many downers.
Pentangle - Basket Of Light
Lil Ugly Mane - Uneven Compromise
Hides sadnes behind a veil of pseudo-intellectualism that you're aware is pseudo-intellectual.
Stan Keton - City Of Glass
Robert Rich & Lustmord - Stalker
Something in your life is so out of control that you're desperately trying to escape it.
Seijiro Murayama & Eric La Casa - Supersedure
Black Mountain Transmitter - Black Goat Of The Woods
Things are looking a bit better now after a period of hardship.
Hank Wood And The Hammerheads - Go Home
Frodus - And We Washed Our Weapons In The Sea

I like the Giles Corey and Swans
You seem ok in my book buddy, you do u

hey pop, have you ever listened to Sade? try love deluxe by her

Roxy Music - Avalon

Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian

Black Mountain is great! Also I haven't heard supersedure and WOW, this might be a new favorite. Also spot on with the guess.

Im I love Stalker, was on my chart at one point. Also yeah kinda nailed my personality.

nice
+my dead girlfriend

sorry for lazyposting, but I'm not good at this. Could really use some recs

Snowing - I Could Do Whatever I Want
Miles Davis - In a Silent Way

>21 pilots
lol
Beefheart - Shiny Beast (Bat chain puller)
danny brown - XXX
same dude
The pop group - Citizen Zombie

Gil Evans - Out Of The Cool
Ahmad Jamal - At the Pershing: But Not for Me
Bill Laurance - Aftersun

King Crimson - Disciplie
Gang Of Four - Entertainment!
Mission Of Burma - Signals, Calls And Marches
The Chameleons - Script Of The bridge
Echo & The Bunnymen - Ocean Rain

i haven't heard anything by him yet, he's one i should look up

i think i tried sade once but i don't remember it, will check out love deluxe

I appreciate the rec but I listen to them a lot already,also Tatami is best anime made desu

Pretty sure dude was just saying that he likes My Dead Girlfriend, not reccing them (thus the +)

Ah my bad :)

No one ever lives up to their parents standards user, don't worry about it too much. You should check out Scum Fuck Flower Boy if you haven't already. It's pretty amazing imo.

21 Pilots are pretty good. Catchy and accessible.

>I have a lot of music on my listen to list, but looking for more rec

12/15 just listen to classical
Dvorak symphony no. 9 is a good start, I'm not sure about my recording

6/12 I can't make out the Dvorak on your chart but how much of Blind Guardian's discography have you heard? Finish it.

At least you're honest.
Have you in all the time you've been posting this meme listened to Utada Hikaru?

8/17 check out Hikashu if you're into muh japanese, otherwise Lounge Lizards are a neat act you're missing

There are only so many worthwhile metal acts in the world and your chart misses all of them.

Toshiko Akiyoshi is a pianist from Japan, but you might like some Debussy maybe probably.

rate, comment, guess, etc

do not rec if you are only going to do so because you "have to"

Good. Not a Sup Forumsdrone at all. Well defined taste.

Not good, but has potential (close to being a Sup Forumsdrone but with a well defined taste at least).

Bad (Sup Forumsdrone or similar)

How am I Sup Forumsdrone?

imagine being this retard

You have that Bernstein album on there because I mentioned Gershwin once in a Mingus thread. Don't try to pretend otherwise, fatass.

Nah, I like metal for the intensity and the riffs. All bar the ones maybe I crossed out do it better than say....your Slayer, Blind Guardian, and Sabbath choices.

Anyway, it's great that you're getting into western art music, but it might be time to finally move on from these. Shit, you're reccing everyone the same exact composers that are on your chart, too.

Check out:

Wagner's Tristan Und Isolde conducted by Karl Böhm.
Friedrich Cerha - Spiegel-Monumentum-Momente

Aw muffin who hurt you?

>Wagner
>some living literally who
>takes metal outside of Slayer, Sabbath, Blind Guardian seriously
you're a funny dude you know that

because you have Sup Forums core on your chart duh

Imagine being this retard

you've already listened to all these or?

daft punk's live album is pretty much a better justice. oh, and it's also a better daft punk

imagine being an anarcho-capitalist am i doin it right

it's "retarded" niggerspic ESL

acid house kings - pop look & listen

momus - tender pervert

absolute beginner - bambule

I will never understand the duality board. There are some really intelligent people who actively post on Sup Forums and take time to reccomend and talk to people about music and not just say "that's good" or "that's bad."

Unfortunately on the converse there are five times more elitist posters who shit on people for liking something that they don't and refusing to see reason or understanding the basis of an opinion or personal interest. Read about cognitive dissonance and logical fallacies (namely the ones involving arguments and opinions)

It's fine to rate if that's what you feel the need to do, but there is absolutely no reason to be a colossal cunt while doing it.

boohoo someone is mad

for someone so concerned with meta you sure miss out on the dialectics of anonymity and ephemerality

Yeah, I still like to help others even if they try to be trollish.
>you've already listened to all these or?
Yes technically, but most bar the 2016 ones I haven't listened to since 2014 and before. Thus the aspect of revisiting.

>Y
>Beneath The Remains
>Yank Crime
>Spiderland
Good stuff.

Rodan - Rusty
Botch - We Are The Romans

>Yes technically, but most bar the 2016 ones I haven't listened to since 2014 and before. Thus the aspect of revisiting.

imo you should revisit voivod after you finish the whole thing especially if you enjoy atheist. while they belong in different genres both have similar concepts of song structure

>Rodan - Rusty

see this one a lot but it always gets written off as a slint rip off. really should get to it sometime

>Botch - We Are The Romans

already heard this one it's pretty good

Good

Bad

>You have that Bernstein album on there because I mentioned Gershwin once in a Mingus thread
I have that Gershwin album because I loved it when I was 13 about 8 years ago. Who's the fatass now?

>anarcho-capitalist
Sorry, I'm not retarded. I'm just a liberal.

retard (person) =/= retarded (adjective)
retarded retard

>It's fine to rate if that's what you feel the need to do, but there is absolutely no reason to rate while doing it
Okay m8

Do you not know what the word drone means? Huurduur yeah so much discussion with guessing personalities and Sup Forums core recommendations. Guess what, everyone's heard Sup Forums core already, there is no point in putting them on your chart. How are we supposed to have 'intelligent' discussion when drones just rearrange the Sup Forums core chart?

Bad

t. Sup Forumsdrone

Finally, an intelligent poster!

>Who's the fatass now?
I've never met a thin liar who wasn't black.

>Sorry, I'm not retarded. I'm just a liberal.

so you admit you used to be retarded? lmao

also you've gotten much more aggresive over the years how is life treating you

I really can't get into the guy's vocals this time around. Wish they were more intense. The instrumentation's fantastic though. It's weird, because I saw them with Vektor early 2016 and I dug Denis' vocals there/then.

Also Rusty's first track is the only ones that you can make Slint comparisons to. The rest of the album is closer to Fugazi/Drive Like Jehu style but with builds.

I'm not lying, retard.

>so you admit you used to be retarded? lmao
What? I have never in my life been an ancap.

>also you've gotten much more aggresive over the years how is life treating you
It's just IB-culture, I'm doing fine IRL

lmao

>I really can't get into the guy's vocals this time around. Wish they were more intense.

i agree that the vocals are the opposite of intense, but i really like that fact. the way the guitars are tuned etc. it feels like i wouldn't like it any other way. i really feel like a bit softer vocals can really fit into the more melodic side of thrash metal, i guess you could call it the US scene of thrash which is a bit more melodic.

>What? I have never in my life been an ancap.
:thinking:

>It's just IB-culture, I'm doing fine IRL
thats nice

i admit im a pretty funny dude

>IB
High schooler detected. MODS, ban this kid!

Sorry, meat to say "anonymous forum" instead :^)

>Says IB
>Drones Scaruffi
>Legitimately believes that sporkcore is superior just because it's different on the surface rather than enjoy music for actually musical qualities/reasons
Are you sure? Wanna post some pics to prove it?

bouquet
talitha k
youtube.com/watch?v=BT0OGtLGhzI
flexi thats on is good too

t. Ugly spic

nice

I'm this guy I added a few more cos why not

do you have a version with album titles?
loved that unkle album a while ago
chemistry is a stunning song

Good

Bad

>Legitimately believes that sporkcore is superior just because it's different on the surface rather than enjoy music for actually musical qualities/reasons
I never said sporkcore is better, I just like that stuff more. And I do actually enjoy the music I listen to.

cool chart man

>LOOK AT ME IM SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE

i got into the album cause hold my hand specifically sampled be my wife from low and that shit was dope

einstein on the beach is a fucking masterpiece you godamn spic

Huh, what do you mean?

Did I ever say otherwise? You are still a Sup Forumsdrone.

+ New Order, Philip Glass, Talking Heads, Gorillaz, Pixies, Depeche Mode, Starfucker

I like your chart alot

You act like a shitty person man. Why do you go around hating on other people? Its just music, and people like what they like. Why not rec them stuff you think they should listen to or at least be nicer?

I don't hate anyone, I'm just quoting charts and saying if they have good or bad taste.
>Why not rec them stuff you think they should listen to or at least be nicer?
Because there is nothing to rec when their chart is 99% Sup Forumscore.

Bad

You do hate on people, who cares if its mucore. People like what they like, and you could still rec you choose not too. Most likely youre a poser only pretending to like what you say you do

oh fuck off nerd you have nothing of value to say and never did

>You do hate on people
I don't hate them. I don't know how you drew that conclusion. I don't even know them and I'm giving both good and bad ratings to charts.
>who cares if its mucore
People with actual taste in music. Sup Forumsdrones are annoying because they don't listen to less popular stuff.
>People like what they like, and you could still rec you choose not too.
I already told you why I don't rec them. And they like what they are exposed to, which is, Sup Forumscore, because they don't bother with anything else.
>Most likely youre a poser only pretending to like what you say you do
I don't have to pretend to like anything to listen to stuff outside of Sup Forumscore.

Good

Yeah but you do buddy

it's actually my first day on this board not gonna lie with you,

i'm btw

>actually musical qualities
"sporkcore" describes a compositional method though

I don't!

>it's actually my first day on this board
Don't worry, it shows

>Rec
Sense Field - Building
Good taste
>Recs
Dazzling Killmen - Face Of Collapse
Rodan - Rusty
The Auteurs - New Wave
All Natural Lemon & Lime Flavors - Your Imagination
>Rec
Morphine - Good
Lightning Seeds - Jollification
>Rec
That color order is amazing
>Rec
Beth Gibbons - Out Of Season
>Rec
Slowdive - Pygmentation
Sheena Ringo - Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana
>Rec
I think anything off of my chart you'd like

everything i've ever seen of you on Sup Forums has been toxic.

p.s. yowies first album is dog shit

Not good, but has potential.

t. Sup Forumsdrone

>everything i've ever seen of you on Sup Forums has been toxic.
fully agree
>p.s. yowies first album is dog shit
that's just petty and also wrong

Pls no h8
Inb4: not a girl, kinda gay

well if it turns me into a pretentious egotistical faggot such as yourself i'm all aboard the fucking Sup Forums train baby

Bad

>pretentious
I don't think you know what that word means.

>egotistical
Nah. Elitist maybe.

>faggot
Literally nothing wrong with that.

>i'm all aboard the fucking Sup Forums train baby
Enjoy having a shallow taste in music.

Good.

Good

Bad.

Good..

>Joy Division, Gorillaz.
>Rate me as 'bad'

OK KID

Bad..

Good...

it's pretty surface rym

Toxic to point out the truth? It's not bad to be a pleb, that's how your music taste evolves. Everyone taste on here has been shitted on at least once.

>Im a self righteous asshat
Dont worry it shows

Bad...

when the fuck did i do that

Pretty average to be honest with you. You're a slight Sup Forums drone but have just moved on from being one.

Yeah but you are literally a faggot
PS. Youre ugly too