I think there is a difference between Israeli Jews and globalist Jews

I think there is a difference between Israeli Jews and globalist Jews.

I read this on another thread, but when it comes to the refugee problem and taking in refugees, Israeli zionists say "fuck off were full" but globalists say "fuck you take them in"

I don't think we can really group the two together, especially since Israel is basically a fascist theocratic middle eastern Jew nazi Germany.

Globalists are leftist shills

>inb4 Someone posts that image of the merchant sticking his nose out from behind a corner with a caption saying "I think we all know whose behind this post"
>inb4 I get insulted for defending Israel and it gets screen capped for r/Sup Forums

I'm being serious mang

yeah and i could a pic full of like 1000 leftists or whatever who are pro immigration and who native Europeans

No there's not. Globalists manipulate liberals and Israeli Jews manipulate conservatives. Both groups should be gassed

Like gays, globalist Jews are birthed from Israeli ones. The globalist Jew also has a big enough population size to be a nation of its own. The only way to end this once and for all is to follow in Hitler's footsteps.

Those are still the same thing stupid. No globalist kike will ever tell Israel to take them in. And a Israeli kike will still tell you to do it

Non of these guys are Israeli and the other things you posted are just memes.

Israeli or Jew . What's the difference ??
To you the other things I've posted are not memes . It shows Jewish hypocrisy .

And .....

Our reptile friend George .....

Meanwhile .....

not an argument

I don't tink all jews on israel are globalist reptilians necromancers overlords, but i do thini that the groups that push globalism are also keeping israel as a "safe" zone