Sup Forums can try and guess what these black marks are and my chances of dying

Sup Forums can try and guess what these black marks are and my chances of dying

aids.

liver damage

I give you about a week before you croak.

where on your body is that? looks like your foot but I'm not sure

Pencil lead I have some to.
You will be fine it's not really lead its graphite, it will still be there when your six feet under!

nope

it's on my right hand

That's the bottom part of his left thumb

You were too quick to guess right, these marks are over 10 years old and yeah in a moment of rage i slammed my hand down to hit the table and hit a bulk of freshly sharped pencils. it hurt a bit

get a needle and figure it out? its probably some sort of splinter

I'm not trolling but I remember some junkie I knew from my building he had the same marks. He eventually died of cancer but he also was a heavy heroïn addict and he had liver problems because alcoholism. Why the fuck haven't u seen s doctor yet?

Looks like bullshit. You're fine. Maybe a broken capillary or two. Unless it's Kaposi's. Then, you're fucked.

It's pencil inside my skin, I won't die dw

I forgot they chanced into lines on his skin. From his hands and arm to his legs. Really weird and still don't know what it is honestly but go to a doctor dude

Ok good

Was gonna say, but came to late. I have 1 as well

how does yours look?

exactly the same. tried cutting into my palm to clean it up multiple times but never worked.

I never tried to do anything about it, but being 10-11 years old I'm surprised it's still so clean

Sign of becoming a nigger. Got in touch with one lately?

I have a pencil lead tattoo on my butthole.

Don't ask.

Here's mine it happens
You can have taken out but it will not hurt you to leave it in

I have a large piece in my chest beneath my sternum

Tried digging it out once, now whatever's left is even deeper and too risky

yeah I got stabbed 15 years ago, in 4th grade. Friend dropped a piece of paper, so I went in to pick it up... next thing I know I have a pencil stuck in my palm. lol. it was his love letter. should have known better

Holy shit is this like some cringy nerd summerfag. I know some people like you. Gtfo

LMAO i have one of these in my arm and one in the top of my hand
arm, someone stabbed me
hand, reached into my backpack and felt a sharp pain, pulled my hand out really fast and there was a pencil hanging out of it. i still cringe thinking about it

You're only amusing yourself at a low tier level. KYS